Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Ask A Girl  > What does it mean when a girl looks at you a lot?      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 Riki19
Msg: 1
What does it mean when a girl looks at you a lot?Page 1 of 1    
When a girl looks at me more than is necessary, I tend to feel that she may be attracted to me. Typical guy, right? But, when a girl makes eye contact for lengthy periods of time, does this mean that she's feelin' me? I know it's probably a stupid question, but I'm stupid when it comes to girls. Especially picking up signals.
 lostgirl71
Msg: 2
What does it mean when a girl looks at you a lot?
Posted: 6/29/2009 10:43:01 PM
Not enough info to answer. What are you and she doing when she makes eye contact? Does she look at others in the same manner? where is this eye contact occuring?
 techgirl27
Msg: 3
view profile
History
Posted: 6/29/2009 10:43:10 PM
She's watching you to see if you're watching her.
 titaniumbrella
Msg: 4
Posted: 6/29/2009 10:47:46 PM
Good question...i have two girls at work that keep glancing over at me and looking away quick. If i smile they smile. Well I think I know what it means...i've talked to one, now I have to talk to the other.
 Riki19
Msg: 5
Posted: 6/29/2009 10:50:13 PM

Not enough info to answer. What are you and she doing when she makes eye contact? Does she look at others in the same manner? where is this eye contact occuring?

I never really thought of it like that. Today I was with a girl that I've only known for a week or so, and we were doing homework (I'm in college), and I could feel her looking at me we I was doing my homework. I can't really describe what I saw when I looked up into her eyes. But I felt something...
 caity_dear
Msg: 6
Posted: 6/29/2009 10:51:23 PM
Just think....why would you look at a girl a lot?
 Riki19
Msg: 7
What does it mean when a girl looks at you?
Posted: 6/29/2009 10:53:43 PM

Just think....why would you look at a girl a lot?

I guess so.
 lostgirl71
Msg: 8
Posted: 6/29/2009 10:57:00 PM
Ok so in your situation your together doing homework and she SHOULD be looking at her book but is instead looking at you. In this case as long as you dont move your lips when you read or read out loud or do any strange humming or anything, then she is looking at you with interest.

If lets say your checking out at a grocery store and the cashier looks at you or a waitress or something like that - it means nothing. But if the women SHOULD be doing something else and you not doing anything odd and you catch us looking and we hold your guaze for a moment before looking away - it normally means we like what we see - (unless of course her lip is curled up into a snarl of disgust)
 miska1
Msg: 9
view profile
History
Posted: 6/29/2009 11:00:59 PM
Your shirt is blindingly bright and she is caught like deer in the headlights.

Seriously, she likes looking at you, she might be interested, chat her up sometie.
 Riki19
Msg: 10
Posted: 6/29/2009 11:03:57 PM

...it normally means we like what we see - (unless of course her lip is curled up into a snarl of disgust)

Ha. No I don't think she was disgusted. What you said makes a lot of sense, and I know you're right. I almost new it before I asked this question. It's strange how people make a connection with someone, but aren't fully aware of it, until in retrospect, they see that they new it all along. Tanks for your input. You've inspired me to go see what's about in the ask a guy sub-forum. Maybe I'll help some girl...
 Tarika
Msg: 11
view profile
History
Posted: 6/29/2009 11:35:32 PM
Probably that she is interested........
 Kara07
Msg: 12
view profile
History
Posted: 6/29/2009 11:38:32 PM
I make eye contact with a lot of guys I'm not interested in. They're in my line of sight so what's a girl to do?

When I'm curious, I make eye contact and smile a little--you know, sorta like a polite smile. When I'm interested, I make eye contact and smile slowly. If you're getting eye contacts without any hint of smile, that's not a good sign. She's probably mad dogging you.
 zephyrmoon
Msg: 13
Posted: 6/29/2009 11:42:44 PM
Once you make sure you don't have any food stuck to your face or giant eye boogers, I'd try to analyze her expression as she looks at you. Does she smile, look fascinated, shy, look away quickly? Those would all be good signs. Unless your fly is down.
Show ALL Forums  > Ask A Girl  > What does it mean when a girl looks at you a lot?