Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  > Submissive BBW`s      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 leglover
Msg: 1
view profile
History
Submissive BBW`sPage 1 of 3    (1, 2, 3)
I have met many big girls over the years who are sexually submissive and have wondered why so many seem to be. No problem with it at all, just curious. any ladies care to comment? I admit i enjoy taking control at time though i`ll never be a 24/7 dom
 shadowette
Msg: 2
Submissive BBW`s
Posted: 7/1/2009 4:05:38 PM
It's about 50/50 for me...depends on my mood and the guy.
 DemonDingleBerry
Msg: 3
Submissive BBW`s
Posted: 7/1/2009 4:06:07 PM
Because being submissive can mean they don't really have to move? Just lay around and take it? And they're BBW for a reason?

Or

They have low self esteem? So prefer someone else take responsibility for their pleasure, and get their feelings of value and validation that way? Because being used for the pleasure of someone else is better than feeling worth nothing at all?
 TooShadows
Msg: 4
view profile
History
Submissive BBW`s
Posted: 7/1/2009 4:10:30 PM
I'd say it's not just because they're bigger ladies. I've met women of all shapes and sizes who were very submissive in bed. I've known bigger women who were very dominant in bed.
 shadowette
Msg: 5
Submissive BBW`s
Posted: 7/1/2009 4:15:10 PM
Hmmm...you did a great job of generalizing! But I don't think this is true...as I'm sure that there's a lot of girls (BBW or otherwise) that have those issues...not all of them do. Good try I suppose...but its still a fail....
 TashRawr
Msg: 6
Submissive BBW`s
Posted: 7/1/2009 4:40:55 PM
Im submissive But once in a while, ill take the dominance roll. I guess, i like having guys have there way with me, it honestly turns me on. Taking control just seems to be a guys job.

Oral however, i feel in control. : )
((isnt that true for most girls????))
 emruld
Msg: 7
Submissive BBW`s
Posted: 7/1/2009 4:47:06 PM
im sub..most times.. and... being sub you do what your told.. and if that means the man lays back while you do all the work.. so be it..... just laying there isnt sub... thats just vanilla... and yes im bbw.. and not lazy!
 prurire
Msg: 8
Submissive BBW`s
Posted: 7/1/2009 5:08:47 PM
Were they really submissive or just shy and uncomfortable with their bodies? Could be they were too insecure to take control or so ashamed of their body they don't initiate.

I've know many women and men who are submissive. Body type varied from person to person. I would say I've met much more thin and in shape submissives than fat ones.

On the flip side, I've known far more fat men and women that say they are dominate than just regular average, in shape people. Weird.
 PlainGravy
Msg: 9
Submissive BBW`s
Posted: 7/1/2009 5:13:44 PM
I used to be sub at the beggining of this relationship I'm in, for many of the reasons quoted above. I was self conscious, uncomfortable, embarrassed adn almost ashamed of my body.

But my man just makes me feel so good about myself no matter what that things totally changed around, and now *I* am in charge

Though I love being handcuffed or strapped down to the bed, blinfolded, spanked and more ;) But "regular"sex, I'm not sub anymore
 OneMoreNutt
Msg: 10
Submissive BBW`s
Posted: 7/1/2009 6:01:23 PM
Maybe she's afraid if she takes control she'll hurt you? (giggles)

I'm neither sub or dom. I mean, I don't just "lay there", but I'm not picking the guy up and throwing him on the bed (anymore).
 Leeanne
Msg: 11
view profile
History
Submissive BBW`s
Posted: 7/1/2009 6:49:43 PM
How inane to generalize! I for one am quite agile - love to shake things up and Dom whenever the mood strikes. To be one way or another would be boring and quite vanilla! To Dom or to Submit is based on personality - not dress size!
 IrishGod
Msg: 12
Submissive BBW`s
Posted: 7/1/2009 7:24:13 PM

I have met many big girls over the years who are sexually submissive and have wondered why so many seem to be.

haha, The females getting all responsive is priceless on this one!
I think it was more for a guy to answer this. But im sure he didnt mind.

Yeah, For big girls, they are the best when it comes to sex. Honestly.
They're all out, not shy and dont mind dirty stuff. As to skinny chicks,
there is always a limit to what can go down! For Bjs also. More big girls
do it. Ill agree! Big girls love sex more often then skinny, Again, ill agree!

Im a big guy - im more Dominant. do the same rules apply?
Or is it just side to side of Whom strokes for different folks?
 kmm52072
Msg: 13
Submissive BBW`s
Posted: 7/1/2009 7:26:33 PM
What's the reason anyone is submissive? that's the real question or is the real question why in the world would anyone be Dominant?
 kmm52072
Msg: 14
Submissive BBW`s
Posted: 7/1/2009 7:27:47 PM
Being a 24/7 anything (Dom/sub/switch) is a full time job.
 Chiwrtr72
Msg: 15
view profile
History
Submissive BBW`s
Posted: 7/1/2009 8:41:16 PM
In my experience most women are submissive in the bedroom and it didn't have much of a correlation to body type.

Of course that may also be me picking up on subliminal cues and tending to date women who are submissive (woohoo! go subs!).
 leglover
Msg: 16
view profile
History
Submissive BBW`s
Posted: 7/1/2009 9:01:22 PM
I never said they were lazy or just lay there, they wanted to be told what to do and to be forced at times.
 FULLFIGMAAM
Msg: 17
Submissive BBW`s
Posted: 7/1/2009 11:51:52 PM
Because being submissive can mean they don't really have to move? Just lay around and take it? And they're BBW for a reason?
Or
They have low self esteem? So prefer someone else take responsibility for their pleasure, and get their feelings of value and validation that way? Because being used for the pleasure of someone else is better than feeling worth nothing at all?
Is it possible you are talking out your *ss, and have no idea of what you speak? Being submissive in no way means you get to do less work... Au contraire, most of the time, in my opinion.

You will find most women are socialized to be submissive... Dominance in women is not highly looked upon. You will also find that a majority of the population is bigger (men and women), so it is no wonder he is running into that type... It would seem his dominant ways are attracting the submissive women. M
 gracengracie
Msg: 18
Submissive BBW`s
Posted: 7/2/2009 1:06:54 AM
DemonDingle...

[quote)] Because being submissive can mean they don't really have to move? Just lay around and take it? And they're BBW for a reason?
Or
They have low self esteem? So prefer someone else take responsibility for their pleasure, and get their feelings of value and validation that way? Because being used for the pleasure of someone else is better than feeling worth nothing at all? [/quote)]

Very limited scope of your analysis..!!!!!!!

Im big and feel pretty good, my men have all been very handsome and enjoyed me and me them....husband still very young and attractive....not really submissive, on the contrary.

Thin, average, heavy , flat chested, ugly skin, etc women could have low self esteem as well.
Are they all submissive???
 bbwhmk
Msg: 19
Submissive BBW`s
Posted: 7/2/2009 1:53:11 AM
well for me it seems most of the men that approach me are seeking the dominatrix type deal...I think because of my size they assume I'm like that.
I'd say I'm probably more 65/35 submissive...lol I don't mind take control once and a while but I'd over all prefer to have my partner calling the shots and dominate (nothing extreme). Just goes to show everyone is an individual and you can't assume that by looking at size means a certian sexuality.
 kthyg
Msg: 20
view profile
History
Submissive BBW`s
Posted: 7/2/2009 4:10:33 AM
I am a bit of both truly. I can play sub with a man if I feel like it but I'm not a passive lover by any means. Submissive and passive are not the same thing. I'm also just as likely to initiate sex as any man I am with once you get past the first time. I do think women in general tend to be more passive about initiating sex and more submissive regardless of size than men. I do enjoy a man with a bit of an aggressive side to him because he can match me and two people exchanging that in bed can be very fun.
 HenXX
Msg: 21
Submissive BBW`s
Posted: 7/2/2009 4:45:35 AM
I believe most women are both,just takes the right man to bring out both sides.
 MsMicki
Msg: 22
view profile
History
Submissive BBW`s
Posted: 7/2/2009 4:52:40 AM
^^exactly!!

Any woman can be sub or dom.....and great at both!
and if has nothing to do with her size!
 DivineBovine
Msg: 23
view profile
History
Submissive BBW`s
Posted: 7/2/2009 5:07:21 AM

...that may also be me picking up on subliminal cues and tending to date women who are submissive

i think this is most likely.

years ago when i lived in another city i went to a Fetish Ball and i'd say more of the women at the event were Dommes and a significant proportion of them were also larger in stature.
 4forumonly
Msg: 24
view profile
History
Submissive BBW`s
Posted: 7/2/2009 7:42:56 AM
OP, you should ask this question in ask men forum.

The BBW posters in general just like to argue for the sake of arguing. Most of them want to convince you that all your life experiences are false. Even most of them never slept with other BBW, somehow they know more about them inside bedroom than you.

And you ask the question in forum, I guess you're not a real dom.
 Goldenheart here for you!
Msg: 25
Submissive BBW`s
Posted: 7/2/2009 9:06:19 AM
That is crazy ,size doesn't mean a thing --its personality --if a person is shy doesn't matter if she is big oe slim she is going to be nervous about sex etc --if a woman or man want to make love ,they will take charge and do what makes them and their partner feel good -- a man that likes a woman for who she is would not write such a thing --love everyone for who they are not their size -- more to a person than that -
Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  > Submissive BBW`s