Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Ask A Girl  > Doesnt text back sometimes. is she intrested?      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 LBB222
Msg: 1
Doesnt text back sometimes. is she intrested?Page 1 of 1    
Been speaking to this girl on here and on msn aswell, for good few weeks and get on really well. Do some texts too.
Only thing is shes started to not reply, to the odd text. Sometimes does, sometimes doesnt. Gives me excuse sometimes didnt get it etc. She also hasnt been on msn too much. Last spoke bout 5 days ago.
Do u think she may of just lost intrest?

Dont see why really cos things were going really well.

She does have 4 year old boy so maybe shes just busy right? Shall i just be patient and see, give her some time. Or take the hint that shes not intrested.
I know usually when girl makes excuses bout text, she aint intrested. But just supriesed really, cos like i said before things were going really well.
 KyleInWV
Msg: 2
view profile
History
Doesnt text back sometimes. is she intrested?
Posted: 7/10/2009 7:12:44 AM
If she has boost mobile or some other shitty service, then she might not be getting them.
 MsStackhouse
Msg: 3
Posted: 7/10/2009 7:13:07 AM
Um - have you ever tried calling her and asking?
 ReallyCleverOne
Msg: 4
view profile
History
Posted: 7/10/2009 7:47:59 AM
Really! She's probably wondering if you have the balls to pick up the phone and call and is losing interest.
 dlf09
Msg: 5
Posted: 7/10/2009 8:13:40 AM
Ive had this before. In my situation, they had met somebody else online/night out before we actually met and never heard from them again.
 Pitch Blease
Msg: 6
Posted: 7/10/2009 8:24:24 AM
I don't text. I can't count how many times I've given my number out to men and they send me a text saying "hey". One guy did this about 20 times before he decided to actually call. What a concept. I picked up my phone and said I'm not interested in someone that can't communicate properly. I know, high maintenance right? So my advice is keep shooting yourself in the foot and keep texting.
 Bluez
Msg: 7
Posted: 7/10/2009 9:14:16 AM
OP.... in at least 4 other threads of yours, the advice has been to actually CALL the girl, not rely on texting and messaging! If you can't work up the cajones to call and talk, she's gonna lose interest.

Just do it!

Bluez
 Sabrosura
Msg: 8
Posted: 7/10/2009 9:18:16 AM
OP: A few weeks texting and chatting?! Are you EVER planning on meeting?

If you have her number, why not just pick up the phone and talk like "real" folks do? I hate this whole texting thing as a form of carrying on a conversation. Ughhhhh............

I would have lost interest in a heartbeat!
 Amber5788
Msg: 9
Posted: 7/10/2009 9:18:29 AM
Okay please dont take this harsh.... She met someone... either online or in person and is spending alot of time with him..... When I was just starting to date again I did the same thing because women cant date more than one person at a time because its "unfaithful" in our eyes.... She is unable to see you and him. Dont get your heart broke.... Move on!
 Motto_Bella
Msg: 10
Posted: 7/10/2009 10:33:06 AM
Stop the 'texting' insanity!
 abelian
Msg: 11
Posted: 7/10/2009 11:02:15 AM
Take the hint she's not interested until you get something definite that tells you she is interested.
 Regret-Not
Msg: 12
Posted: 7/10/2009 11:31:59 AM
Technology these days is definitely getting out of hand. You have these sites, msn, texting, etc.. just call. My cellphone often doesn't get text messages. Give her a call ONCE, if she doesn't answer just leave a message asking her out to coffee or dinner and establish a good time for both your schedules. If you don't get a call back, leave it and move on, whatever you do, don't call more than once, its desperate and stalkerish!
 sweetamber1
Msg: 13
view profile
History
Posted: 7/10/2009 11:38:57 AM

OP: A few weeks texting and chatting?! Are you EVER planning on meeting?

This. If it has been a few weeks and you have not called her or asked her on an actual date yet then I'm surprised she's lasted this long. To be blunt: shit or get off the pot.
 Snookiesback
Msg: 14
Posted: 7/10/2009 11:41:38 AM
Ya, I agree. Call her and talk to her directly. You will be able to tell by her tone of voice if she is just blowing you off. Chances are, she is just not into all the texting and wants to be with a real person. Or she just thinks you are needy, and if she already has a 4 year old, she doesn't want another person she has to teach things too.
Sorry buddy, but she also might have actually met someone in person, like someone else already said and doesn't want to hurt your feelings.
 The Brunette Bombshell
Msg: 15
Posted: 7/10/2009 11:48:53 AM
Alot of people are not really into texting, myself included. If all a guy wants to do is text me then I move along pretty fast. If you do not make an attempt to meet a lady in person as soon as you realize after talking to her a little bit that you are interested, than most likely that lady will move on. Saying you are interested does not mean anything. Actions speak louder than words. Grow a pair and meet her already frig! OP things are never going well if you have not even met in person, in your case things are not going at all!
 pinkgeorge
Msg: 16
view profile
History
Posted: 7/10/2009 12:48:13 PM
Yeah, I agree with what most of these others are saying...
Texting should really not be used until there is already an established relationship. An additional mode of communication. There should be real talking and real meeting going on.
Frankly, most of the girls that I know love to text, but they don't want to text ppl who don't really know them. So get to know before texting, unless of course they specifically tell you otherwise!
Good luck!
 CBGanz85
Msg: 17
Posted: 7/10/2009 1:03:50 PM
Wow I love "pitch Blease" advice ..its always so ..straight up and harsh lol.
 Svetlana Blue
Msg: 18
Posted: 7/10/2009 1:34:01 PM
Why not just call her instead of texting? I do not get all the "texting" relationships and conversations I see on here. I can understand if you are unable to speak or in a place where you cannot talk..like work, or living far away...just pick up the phone. Dial . And ask her. Texting is 5th grade as far as getting to know someone on a relationship level.Get to know people in person. All this "omg he texted me this and texted me that". What is the deal??? Do people talk anymore? Next thing you know people will be able to file and get divorced by "texting".
 mistichunter
Msg: 19
view profile
History
Posted: 7/10/2009 2:32:57 PM
good question bro i got an answer for you. i passed trough the same thing in my last relation ship with a girl who was 1 year older then me . i was getting the same issues as you are now. this things pronounce bad things are about to happen. so my advice is that you talk to her personally . if she answers ¨i dont know". that answers that she doesn tneed anyone right now or that she doesnt need anyone close to her. i got this answer after talking to my ex person who i dated. so if you hear the answer ''i dont know hold yourself for some real heartbreaking things this is a just a headsa up in case you get this answer this is my best answer for you.
 BostonBabbs
Msg: 20
Posted: 7/10/2009 2:47:36 PM
Maybe she's just not that into you.
 867love
Msg: 21
Posted: 7/16/2009 12:56:40 PM
Texting is like teasing (lets them know your thinking about them) however you have to use your phone for what it was originally designed for: -TALKING!
If she isn't replying to all your texts, your either not asking a question, not intriging her enough or annoying boring the hell out of her
Show ALL Forums  > Ask A Girl  > Doesnt text back sometimes. is she intrested?