Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  > Why do guys insist on telling women theyve got a tight vagina?      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 jackel14
Msg: 1
view profile
History
Why do guys insist on telling women theyve got a tight vagina?Page 1 of 6    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6)
I mean Im serious every guy seems to think this is the most impressive compliment they can give a woman. My question is Why not tell the woman shes the best lover and friend youve ever had instead of youve got a the tightest vagina Ive ever had?
 Hooyahhh
Msg: 2
view profile
History
Why do guys insist on telling women theyve got a tight vagina?
Posted: 7/23/2009 6:22:24 AM
Hes not complimenting you, hes fishing for compliments..He wants you to know how big his wang is, or how big he wishes it is. Yes women are made different just like men, different sizes, shapes and angles..Friction doesnt make you or your partner a good lover...When a guys says that...Your correct response in his head, is you are so big baby...
 Schumi_fan
Msg: 3
Posted: 7/23/2009 7:52:08 AM
Is it a compliment as no woman wants to have a lose amazonian vagina that can take a baseball bat up it. Most women take a tight p*ssy compliment with pleasure. You two are the only two women I ever heard say something negative about it. Chill out. Just like when a woman says to me "you've got a nice big c*ck" i would definitely take that as a compliment. Or maybe its not you thats tight its just that his d*ck is big and he is proud that it dominated your p*ssy and you couldn't handle it I love dominating a chick's p*ssy with my c*ck and hearing her yelping and seeing her not being able to take all my c*ck in her p*ssy. And chances are you aren't the best lover or friend he's ever had so why would he tell you that. Take a p*ssy compliment for what its worth.
 OutMind
Msg: 4
Posted: 7/23/2009 8:06:19 AM
So what have you been doing that men are giving you such complement?
 HarDayKnight
Msg: 5
Posted: 7/23/2009 8:07:35 AM
I smell a self promotion thread....

hellgremlin
Msg: 6
view profile
History
Posted: 7/23/2009 8:19:15 AM

I mean Im serious every guy seems to think this is the most impressive compliment they can give a woman. My question is Why not tell the woman shes the best lover and friend youve ever had instead of youve got a the tightest vagina Ive ever had?

Because the alternative wouldn't be very pleasant. I mean, would you enjoy hearing:

"Oh baby, your pussy is like a wizard's sleeve!"
"Hot damn, I could fit my leg in there!"
"ECHO! ... echo... echo... echo... echo..."
 leglover
Msg: 7
view profile
History
Posted: 7/23/2009 8:27:50 AM
Same reason they want to tell you how big johnny rocket is. i`m with you baby, attitude and skill is eeeeeeeverything!
 RushLuv
Msg: 8
Posted: 7/23/2009 8:39:36 AM
A tight vagina is what some men prefer. I suppose if it isn't too tight.

From I've heard, a loose vagina is not too pleasant.
 Womanadmirer
Msg: 9
Posted: 7/23/2009 9:09:39 AM
Could be that they could think of nothing else to say. Or maybe, they've watched too much Oprah and think a woman wants to hear that she is exceptional.
 IdoDares1
Msg: 10
view profile
History
Posted: 7/23/2009 9:26:51 AM
I've never told a woman that whether it was true or not. I guess if she somehow indicated that she wanted to know, otherwise I wouldn't see it as something to bring up.
 DemonDingleBerry
Msg: 11
Posted: 7/23/2009 9:45:11 AM

My question is Why not tell the woman shes the best lover and friend youve ever had instead of youve got a the tightest vagina Ive ever had?

Maybe they haven't gotten to know you well enough to be able to accurately compare your friendship?
Or maybe you haven't been their lover long enough for them to compare?
It doesn't take all that much imagination or comparison to determine a physical difference vs. an emotional one.

Would you rather them tell you what you want to hear? Or what they really think?
 THE TIGER IS IN
Msg: 12
view profile
History
Posted: 7/23/2009 10:00:27 AM
It's a compliment, just take it as one! For those without.....kegels kegels kegels
 allthatglittersisnotgold
Msg: 13
Posted: 7/23/2009 10:18:55 AM
DemonDingle Berry may be right on the money there. I know from a past boyfriend it was the same with me. I was not into him though and I did not get excited and therefore he had one heck of a time trying to get it in me cause my vagina was not naturally lubed. That did not last long as he felt more like a friend than a lover to me.I do know how to use my pc muscles very well and this is not the same as that. Maybe you were not really into him.
 HarDayKnight
Msg: 14
Posted: 7/23/2009 10:36:28 AM

It's a compliment, just take it as one! For those without.....kegels kegels kegels

Good advice, but women also need to understand that the vagina isn't best utilized as a passive receptacle for the penis during intercourse. The kegel exercises make it possible for you to grip (or milk) your partner. The lack of this active involvement during intercourse is often confused for a loose vagina. It's not really loose, the better word is lazy or passive.

Headlines on magazine racks are constantly touting some new sex trick. The truth is there are no new sex tricks. Just old ones that have been rediscovered and renamed. One of the best "sex tricks" for women of any age is the vaginal squeeze or Velvet Grip technique.

The technique has many different names in different cultures and countries. In India it is called the pompoir. The Toaist call it "Holding Firm". The Arabic word for it is the Kabbazah ( meaning: to clasp). In the Far East it is known as the Singapore Kiss.

They all refer to the practice of a woman developing the strength and control of her vaginal muscles. Having strong vaginal and pelvic floor muscles has many benefits for a woman and her sexual partner. Regular exercise of the PC muscle and surrounding pelvic floor muscles increases blood flow and nerve connections to a woman’s genital region. This tightening and toning of the vaginal muscles not only improves her sexual health it also expands the level of sexual enjoyment for her and her male partner.

Regular vaginal training increases a woman's orgasm frequency, intensity and variety. For most women orgasms are centered in the clitoris. But with proper exercise not only does her clitoral orgasm improve - becoming not only easier but more intense - she often becomes multi-orgasmic and develops the ability to experience vaginal orgasms and ejaculating orgasms.

Women who consistently exercise and practice expand not only their orgasmic ability; they also greatly increase the pleasure enjoyed by their male partner. Strength and control of the vaginal muscles allow a woman to squeeze and firmly hold an inserted penis of any size. For women with strong and healthy vaginal muscles, male penis size really doesn't matter. As she is able to grip, hold and enjoy a penis of any size.

Some may think that exercising the vaginal muscles are only for women who have given birth or have incontinence. This is not true at all. In many cultures developing vaginal strength and control is important pre-wife training: 'She must close and constrict the vagina until it holds the penis...to act as the hand of the Gopala girl who milks the cow. If she does this, her husband will value her above all women, nor would he exchange her for the most beautiful queen in the Three Worlds.'

In cultures where vaginal training is encouraged the women learn to firmly grip the penis in their vagina then contract the muscles to provide a milking sensation. Men, who are fortunate enough to have such a woman, say the sensation of penile milking with a strong vagina is the ultimate sexual experience -- preferring it over oral stimulation.

In addition to improving clitoral orgasm experiences, pelvic exercise increases the likelihood for vaginal, multiple and whole-body orgasms. This includes female ejaculation or "squirting" orgasms. It is also helps PMS, irregular menstruation, ovarian cysts, fibroids, incontinence, increases fertility, and more.

No matter what your age or circumstance, newly married or soon to be, a new mother or empty nester, in your fertile years or into menopause; every woman can benefit by starting a pelvic fitness program today.

http://www.examiner.com/x-10170-Phoenix-Sexual-Health-Examiner~y2009m5d22-Thousand-year-old-sex-trick-reveals-secret-to-female-orgasm-and-marital-bliss

Resistance training can be valuable in developing PC muscles. There are devices on the market that help to greatly improve one's strength and control of these muscles.

http://www.iwabo.co.uk/
http://www.kegelmaster2000.com/

Basically, I'm saying that it's not so much a size issue (Though there are different sizes.) as a conditioning and participation issue. Throw in the issue of lubrication (too much or too little), and there can also be an illusion of looseness or tightness... Due to higher friction, or lessened.
 m_church
Msg: 15
view profile
History
Posted: 7/23/2009 10:38:12 AM

Why not tell the woman shes the best lover and friend youve ever had instead of youve got a the tightest vagina Ive ever had?

Ummm because for a lot of women, the only thing that makes them better or worse in bed, is the tightness....
Before I get bashed for this.... the physical aspect of sex is primarily about friction.... the more friction the more stimulation....no friction=no stimulation... you can be as wild and loving or creative and or whatever in bed, but if the parts ain't rubbing on each other... it's either going to take a long time, or it's not going to end in an orgasm...
Some women have no 'grip' or very little... some are extremly tight... it varies from woman to woman and even in the same woman depending on her mood or level of excitement...
Some women can improve this by excercising their muscles...(kegels) (some have no idea...) and then using those muscles during sex...

And finally, maybe you weren't the best lover, or the best friend... and if a guy doesn't say it, you usually aren't....no matter how much you think you are....but at least you know your have one of the the tightest Vaj's he's encountered...
 allthatglittersisnotgold
Msg: 16
Posted: 7/23/2009 11:08:51 AM
Message 17...how true this is. Every mother should pass this info on to their daughters! It really makes lovemaking worthwhile. A man will remember your lovemaking skills if you use your pc muscles. Like china shop said it is so fullfilling for a woman. If a woman is not using these muscles while making love, she will be considered a dead f@#k. A man who knows how to use his muscles, feels so good for us women too. While he is still in your vagina waiting for him to get another erection. We feel the pulsation inside and we return the favour by using ours too and this also helps him to get hard quicker as well. So get using them muscles and have fun. Win win for both.
 lovemesomemen
Msg: 17
Posted: 7/23/2009 11:16:42 AM

Why not tell the woman shes the best lover and friend youve ever had instead of youve got a the tightest vagina Ive ever had?

So you want him to replace 1 lie with another?
 Canada5353
Msg: 18
Posted: 7/23/2009 11:46:16 AM
I dont know about most guys, but the only times I say that are while in the act. you know dirty talk and such. Its not so much a compliment as a phrase to fire her up more. Of course, you have to be careful and know that its something she wants to hear. Pretty easy to figure out though as she will usually be well into the back and forth dirty talk during.

Saying something like that afterward, I guess in the right context with the right person, it might work. However every person is different, to the OP its something she doesnt want to hear. To someone else, it might be the only thing she wants to hear. Thats the fun of getting to know someone. I would hope Op, that if it bothers you that much, you can simply tell your guy that it does and he won't use it as a compliment again. Communicaiton can answer soo many questions
 lovemesomemen
Msg: 19
Posted: 7/23/2009 11:47:32 AM

Its not so much a compliment as a phrase to fire her up

THAT'S what you use to fire her up? Oy
 Consigliori
Msg: 20
view profile
History
Posted: 7/23/2009 11:55:19 AM
Why do some women insist on telling everyone they have a tight vagina?
 Closer2U
Msg: 21
 anjelic
Msg: 22
Posted: 7/23/2009 12:21:02 PM
Chinabullshop smells it to!!!

A vavavoom promotion if I ever heard one.
 m_church
Msg: 23
view profile
History
Posted: 7/23/2009 12:23:20 PM

My question is Why not tell the woman shes the best lover and friend youve ever had instead of youve got a the tightest vagina Ive ever had?

And no woman has ever lied and told a guy "You have the biggest c0ck I've ever had...."????????????????????????
 Eye have you
Msg: 24
Posted: 7/23/2009 2:31:52 PM
Lol at least he aint saying your loose, I dont think any women would wanna hear that. It could just be his way of inducing dirty talk in the bedroom. Do you tell him hes the best lover you ever had? I would hate to hear "Your such a great friend" Really WTF do you say to that? Umm thanx, your cool too... Next time just stroke his ego a bit and tell him how good he feels inside of you, it goes along way.
 Turkish Snowcone
Msg: 25
view profile
History
Posted: 7/26/2009 7:33:06 PM

A tight vagina is what some men prefer. I suppose if it isn't too tight.

From I've heard, a loose vagina is not too pleasant.
If they're really loose, you start wishing you could pull out to dry hump fresh air what with the extra friction you get from air resistance and all. Sorry ladies, that's how it is.
Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  > Why do guys insist on telling women theyve got a tight vagina?