Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Relationships  > If he says he's into you, why does he still look at other profiles?      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 LuckyYouLuckyMe
Msg: 1
If he says he's into you, why does he still look at other profiles?Page 1 of 5    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5)
Ive seen this guy a few times, and he says that Im great and smart and funny, and that hes LUCKY to have found me. Why does he still get online to look at other women's profiles? Should I be really cautious of this?
 Arabianangel
Msg: 2
If he says he's into you, why does he still look at other profiles?
Posted: 7/27/2009 3:08:37 PM
I can't help but ask, how did you come to the conclusion that he's online?
 LuckyYouLuckyMe
Msg: 3
Posted: 7/27/2009 3:10:05 PM
I check my faves to see whos online so I can messege them if they are on. I message him, but ...sometimes he gets off real quick. Its not everyday either.
 deborah815
Msg: 4
view profile
History
Posted: 7/27/2009 3:13:46 PM
Just because he's "online" doesn't necessarily mean he's checking out other profiles. Maybe yes, maybe no. Time will tell. But starting out with suspicion and mistrust is not going to help you.
 clasact
Msg: 5
view profile
History
Posted: 7/27/2009 3:17:26 PM
I know of a man who was a member here who just
recently married (last week) and he logged on here
regularly. And not a forum member.

He deleted his profile on July 14, 2009.

So, who knows.
 ~Little Red Riding Hood~
Msg: 6
Posted: 7/27/2009 3:17:28 PM
I myself have come across this problem... But of course I am logging in as well so who am I to judge? Its either you trust him or you don't. I know that this can be hard but like I said, you are logging in as well.... And it looks like you are checking up on him....
 LuckyYouLuckyMe
Msg: 7
Posted: 7/27/2009 3:18:31 PM
I know...Im not used to trusting... i like every other person has been jacked on before. I have a son I have to protect, and Im just trying to be cautious... Im not good at this yet...
 hellgremlin
Msg: 8
view profile
History
Posted: 7/27/2009 3:18:44 PM

Because you're ugly.
 warmhanded
Msg: 9
Posted: 7/27/2009 3:24:55 PM
That's funny I just read a post where a guy has said he met a nice gorl, has been out with her a few times, and has even told her he feels lucky to have found her.

Yet, he still sees her on-line checking other men's profiles.

Interesting.
 Arabianangel
Msg: 10
Posted: 7/27/2009 3:25:47 PM
Hellgremlin...please stop projecting your own insecurities! it's uncalled for.
 ~Hello~
Msg: 11
Posted: 7/27/2009 3:27:51 PM

That's funny I just read a post where a guy has said he met a nice gorl, has been out with her a few times, and has even told her he feels lucky to have found her.

Yet, he still sees her on-line checking other men's profiles.

Interesting.

You read my mind.
 newberrys
Msg: 12
view profile
History
Posted: 7/27/2009 3:28:53 PM
as you say , your not used to it yet,, maybe your new here. i would say,,my opinion, only,, he keeps looking at other profiles cuz he's still looking!!!! .Saying he's into you, doesn't mean he's in love, my friend keep browsing yourself,. and time will tell.
 ~GoneSailing~
Msg: 13
Posted: 7/27/2009 3:30:10 PM
He says you're smart, funny and all those things but does he say that you're the only woman he's dating or talking to?
 LuckyYouLuckyMe
Msg: 14
Posted: 7/27/2009 3:30:24 PM
Thanks. And where is this post you guys are talking about?
 deborah815
Msg: 15
view profile
History
Posted: 7/27/2009 3:34:39 PM
This is the second response I've read today where a man calls a woman "ugly". What's up with this rudeness?
 christ on a crutch
Msg: 16
view profile
History
Posted: 7/27/2009 3:42:35 PM
*seats self in front of easel, gets out brushes and paint tubes*

Thanks. And where is this post you guys are talking about?

there is no other post. several of the respondents are trying to get you to understand you are 'guilty' of the same suspicious actions he is - logging on to this web site.
Posted: 7/27/2009 3:44:09 PM
I'm guessing maybe he felt that he was lucky enough to find you, he's thinking maybe he'll be even luckier to find someone even better. The whole "never happy enough with what you have" mentality that so prevalent in our society today.
 You_too_
Msg: 18
Posted: 7/27/2009 3:47:08 PM
Dating sites are a two edged sword:

1. They help you meet someone - lots of people you wouldn't otherwise meet
BUT
2. They give you too much choice - the temptation to keep looking to see if someone "better" is out there is always there.

So, if I ever meet someone I'm serious about through this site, I'll delete my profile and forget the site. But still waiting for that to happen!
 LuckyYouLuckyMe
Msg: 19
Posted: 7/27/2009 3:48:14 PM
He tells me he only dates one woman at a time. So im believeing that. I dont get on to browse other boys...I get on to just shout him a message at work, because hes there alot. Im new at the internet thing.. its challenging..
 You_too_
Msg: 20
Posted: 7/27/2009 3:51:39 PM

I get on to just shout him a message at work,

Try texting, e mail or even the old fashioned way - talking on the phone - goes for both of you though.

Then there's no need for either of you to log on, is there?
 LuckyYouLuckyMe
Msg: 21
Posted: 7/27/2009 3:53:36 PM
Hes not into texting or calling too much, so i thought to keep communication open i would still log on to message him... doesnt make me look good though does it? Im just retardedly over thinking like a girl i think....
 sunset_romance
Msg: 22
view profile
History
Posted: 7/27/2009 3:56:33 PM
With out a doubt , sounds more like hes telling you " you'll do for now" and thats sad. Don't let this guy in ( your life) till he proves to you your #1. If not you will not have invested your heart on a loser. We are all worth more then a casual fling , We're worth total comitment by who ever we choose dont ever settle for less or you will be back doing this all over again. Who wants that!
 Me Leona
Msg: 23
Posted: 7/27/2009 3:58:06 PM
That fact that he scurries away real fast when you do IM him is not a good sign, IMO. Unless it's just because he's at work and can't chat. But, does he have your phone #, have you met? If he's not calling, that's not a good sign either... considering he wants you to believe he's into you and only one at a time.
 hellgremlin
Msg: 24
view profile
History
Posted: 7/27/2009 3:59:44 PM

Hellgremlin...please stop projecting your own insecurities! it's uncalled for.

I'm not projecting anything, I already know I'm ugly. If anything I'm speaking from experience.
 sweet_n_heart
Msg: 25
Posted: 7/27/2009 4:00:33 PM
When i'm in a relationship, I like to every now and then just come on for the forums ONLY. See no harm in coming on just for the forums.
Show ALL Forums  > Relationships  > If he says he's into you, why does he still look at other profiles?