Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Dating Experiences  > creepy men/women on pof who just want to bug you      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 Ifeellucky
Msg: 1
creepy men/women on pof who just want to bug youPage 1 of 4    (1, 2, 3, 4)
Anyone get emails from men/women who have no social skills on here? I have had way too many of those emails from men who just want to waste my time, and rather than say hello like a normal human being, they come up with words that make my skin crawl.... would love to hear what others experiences are on this....whats the stranges note received on pof?
 Fifi47
Msg: 2
creepy men/women on pof who just want to bug you
Posted: 7/27/2009 8:56:27 PM
I received a message from a man last week that said he wanted to wear a bra and panties that matched mine. I responded asking him why he liked to wear women's underwear. Of course he did not respond to my question.
 *MisKa*
Msg: 3
Posted: 7/27/2009 10:45:51 PM
A couple days ago I got emails asking

Horny?

I HATE that kinda crap.
 winteragain
Msg: 4
Posted: 7/27/2009 10:58:57 PM
bro i get messages from girls with beards all the time, why can't they just shave it once in a while
 DocElffington
Msg: 5
view profile
History
Posted: 7/27/2009 11:07:37 PM
I sometimes get the over-sensitive folks that ask for advice, then get offended with the advice they got!

Or, I get asked for advice on complex relationships, in a wall-o-text message, even though I didn't sign on for that.
I swear that I should charge a fee for one-on-one counseling!
That, or I need to get on the ball with that book-writing!

BTW OP, I think you're creepy!
 L_d_M__87
Msg: 6
Posted: 7/28/2009 12:32:07 AM
saturday night I got 5 propositions for sex within an hour.
2 examples:
"wanna hook up sometime?"
"hey, want to make a birthday boy's wish come true tonight?"

NO, thank you.
Had a good laugh, at least.
-L
 Write Time
Msg: 7
view profile
History
Posted: 7/28/2009 12:50:26 AM
Once, in the early morning hours, I received an introductory note from a woman who lived 2000 miles away from me, and she wanted me counsel on whether she should/should not visit the man who was then requesting an introductory meeting in the middle of the night at his home. Where, of course, he had "no intentions."
 ImxAxLush
Msg: 8
Posted: 7/28/2009 11:52:49 PM
I've gotten: "Do you like underwear?" and "Are you a lush? really? Really? You're a lush?"
 doll8000
Msg: 9
Posted: 7/29/2009 12:18:10 AM
1) want to squeeze my neck in between your legs?

2) how are your oral skills, because mine are top notch

3) want to watch me jerk one out, i will pay you.

4) hundreds of emails asking to massage me.
 Shaitan
Msg: 10
Posted: 7/29/2009 1:46:56 AM
Id be happy with a well written come on. But, instead I get shyt like this
" ya new i seed ya round wuts ur #" WTF? .. I'd just be happy with being able to understand half of what I get.

I must admit, as of yet I havent got anything like that. But, I have been told I scare guys so maybe they are just on their best behavior because they know I will just tell them to get bent!! (Guys, your smarter than I have given you credit for, my deepest apologies....) I have really had some great guys contact me, biggest issue is they are normally just too far away ... sigh...

^T^

thwipp89
Msg: 11
view profile
History
Posted: 7/29/2009 2:35:04 AM
"3) want to watch me jerk one out, i will pay you."

haha, this one gave me a chuckle. was he going to pay you via paypal?? and seeing "jerk one out" is so...romantic! he had to ruin it with the "i will pay you"...what a jerk-off =P
 Fleur_de_Lis
Msg: 12
Posted: 7/29/2009 2:54:42 AM
One creep said "Always after me Lucky Charms... they're magically delicious"

ProcolHarem
Msg: 13
view profile
History
Posted: 7/29/2009 3:16:42 AM
Sigh...I don't get cool messages like those. Come on ladies...hook me up with some creepy messages ok????
 Ottawa_Chicklet
Msg: 14
view profile
History
Posted: 7/29/2009 7:03:41 AM
My favourite of all time:

"Would you wear strap-on and do me up the ass while I suck on another guy's****"

Who said romance was dead?
 packagedealx3
Msg: 15
view profile
History
Posted: 7/29/2009 7:06:37 AM
If they are socially challenged they don't realize they are wasting their time.
 clasact
Msg: 16
view profile
History
Posted: 7/29/2009 7:21:51 AM
Just in the last 3 days I got two that particularly stand out.

One was from a man, I'm assuming, I mean the profile read that it was a male.
Anyway, the only picture was a riding lawn mower, yes, just a lawn mower.
He stated: If you uncross your legs I will mow your lawn or yard or whatever it was.

Then the next one was of a member here stating that he masturbates to my profile.
Yes, ladies, just the next day after that PoF Hall of Fame thread I received that.
They do this mainly for shock value. Little do they know, nothing much shocks me,
especially via the Net. Sometimes I'm amazed but never shocked. Actually, I couldn't
care less where he thumps his dummy.

Isn't this a fun place?
 Octo777
Msg: 17
Posted: 7/29/2009 7:36:32 AM

Anyone get emails from men/women who have no social skills on here? I have had way too many of those emails from men who just want to waste my time, and rather than say hello like a normal human being, they come up with words that make my skin crawl....

Uh, take a look around! You are on a free online dating site.

Getting messages from weirdo's, pervs and sexual deviants is par for the course. It really shouldn't come as a surprise.

The only ones that bug me are the girls that get mad because you don't reply to their shitty poorly worded/spelled message straight away and send you another one to have a go at you.

F-them.
 Megaladonfishy
Msg: 18
view profile
History
Posted: 7/29/2009 8:06:23 AM
I guess if more people reported people who sent emails that made their skin crawl it would sooner or later weed out some of the people sending them, surely sooner or later they would tire of creating new profiles....
I don't guess there are as many women sending creepy emails as I've never gotten any I'm would think the Creepers are looking for people who have shock value, since if they wanted someone who enjoyed it they wouldn't constantly be looking for new ones
 karma1160
Msg: 19
Posted: 7/29/2009 9:06:32 AM
fleur de lis posted: she had an email that said: One creep said "Always after me Lucky Charms... they're magically delicious"
This is hilarious I actually kind of like it lol it's good for a laugh anyway

HardwoodFloorBoard
Msg: 20
view profile
History
Posted: 7/29/2009 9:08:15 AM
Ladies, I will be glad to entertain your creepy messages, it wont bug me.
 Pashune
Msg: 21
view profile
History
Posted: 7/29/2009 9:12:41 AM
I nominate myself.

But in all seriousness, I once talked to someone who said she wanted to meet me after only 3-4 messages. These were SHORT messages mind you. Without trying to hurt her feelings, I grudgingly said "That's very kind of you to say ^^"

I try to change the subject, but no more than a few messages later does she bring it up again. As attractive as she looked and seemed, I replied with "o_o; Um..uh.. don't want to get to know me a little more first? And can I get to know you a little more too?"

Then she got upset and said "I was only joking jeez go away."

Something along those lines anyway. I sent another message but I don't remember what it consisted of. After that, I blocked her.
 RushLuv
Msg: 22
Posted: 7/29/2009 10:06:11 AM
Of course. I've been getting harassed by some creep who lives in Florida. The more I ignored his emails, the more he bugged. I finally decided to block him. Apparently he was horny, and wanted me to do something about it.

This wouldn't be the first time. I had to block a creep before, because he just wouldn't leave me alone. He kept trying to bully me into dating him. When I blocked him the first time, he created a second account, and came right back.

I said to myself that if he continue to harrass me, I will notify the admin.

You guys REALLY need to watch out for these clowns.
 Shamefullpride
Msg: 23
Posted: 7/29/2009 10:36:07 AM

Then the next one was of a member here stating that he masturbates to my profile.

Hey that was supposed to stay between you me and the crusty sock damn it.

Op, I'd like to "feel" lucky too. Plan on visiting the Great North West any time soon?
I'll show you my "sock" collection.
 notatowniegirl
Msg: 24
Posted: 7/29/2009 11:12:33 AM
I had one guy message me asking me out for that night. I had a pic posted at the time,he had no pic and no info in his profile. I messaged back with "no thanks, not until I learn a bit more about you". He came back with "Oh come on we kind of met earlier today. I smiled at you at the mall and I know you saw me. I can even come pick you up now that I know where you live."
 Fleur_de_Lis
Msg: 25
Posted: 7/29/2009 1:35:19 PM
Sigh...I don't get cool messages like those. Come on ladies...hook me up with some creepy messages ok????

Okay, ProcolHarem, if you really want it....

Take that! I'm cuckoo for Cocoa Puffs

And some if this! Can't get enough of Super Sugar Crisp, keeps me goin' strong

Had enough?

Show ALL Forums  > Dating Experiences  > creepy men/women on pof who just want to bug you