Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  > ORAL ON A FEMALE DENTAL DAM QUESTION      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 goodone4ya
Msg: 1
view profile
History
ORAL ON A FEMALE DENTAL DAM QUESTIONPage 1 of 1    
I know everyone is diffrent about their likes and dislike. Im just curious to how many women on the board tried gettin oral with dental dam on and liked it? Is it any diffrent then without it. I unlike alot of guys prefer oral with a condom on-no real diffrence to me if she needs it shot on her face or in her mouth i can take the rubba off and spill. How many women here tried it and like it?
 kristen424
Msg: 2
ORAL ON A FEMALE DENTAL DAM QUESTION
Posted: 8/3/2009 9:07:03 PM
Never had it happen. I'm sure somebody will get on and answer your question though. It seems like it would be awkward...what if the thing got all bunched up? Don't you have to hold it up there? Seems like you wouldn't get full use of your hands. But I am a bit ignorant on this subject. I don't know.
 CEO of Hoagie Inc.
Msg: 3
Posted: 8/3/2009 9:16:05 PM
I'm still trying to figure out what the point of having a condom on, is, if you would take it off to blast in her mouth?
 Azalea7
Msg: 4
view profile
History
Posted: 8/3/2009 9:28:20 PM
There was a thread about this before:

http://forums.plentyoffish.com/datingPosts12170422.aspx

This was what I said in it:

Having a slight latex fetish, I thought it was fun. One idea is to conform the plastic a little so you aren't just licking plastic, you're moving the plastic along with your tongue as you peform all those awesome oral tricks you've perfected. Lubrication between her and the plastic (but not between your tongue and the plastic) helps a lot.

If you don't know your partner's history or disease status, or if you have an infection yourself, then it really can be made to work.

Then the discussion moved on to plastic food wrap, and I added this:

I've used two and three layers of plastic wrap. Slick it up and it can be fun.

I used it with partners who I knew were contagious. I didn't want to make them pariahs just 'cause of that. Dental dams and stuff are called barriers, but I don't think of them that way. Safe sex is freeing.
 manchester81
Msg: 5
Posted: 8/3/2009 10:52:41 PM

I'm still trying to figure out what the point of having a condom on, is, if you would take it off to blast in her mouth?

Herpes and HPV are spread by skin to skin contact. Semen isn't a risk.
 deerdog1
Msg: 6
Posted: 8/4/2009 5:08:26 AM
get that out of your mouth if you dont know where its been
 jake32162
Msg: 7
view profile
History
Posted: 8/4/2009 8:01:20 AM
your awful at sex if you need latex to play with your partner.
 missmeemz
Msg: 8
Posted: 11/30/2009 12:24:33 AM
I'm all for safe sex...'specially if you lube it up like the Jewish girl suggested.
 Cape Sunshine
Msg: 9
Posted: 11/30/2009 8:33:01 AM
Dental Dam that is just wrong!!! You need to know who your munching on before you eat!!!
 profileClosedProfile
Msg: 10
Posted: 11/30/2009 8:33:04 AM
missmeemz,
Just a quick heads-up that referring to someone on here by their religion or ethnicity is not cool nor it's funny!
 blowmydoorsoff
Msg: 11
Posted: 11/30/2009 1:28:24 PM
Well can I at least make fun of U cuz U look like Simon cowl on american idol ?

Kidding around, but Azalea7, knows she frickin beautiful. Regardless of what anyone should have to say. Plus she's got brains to go with all that body. Later folkz.

OT: Dont know about the whole oral dam question. Though sucking and licking on plastic, definitely isnt one of my fantasies, lol.
 blowmydoorsoff
Msg: 12
Posted: 11/30/2009 2:02:07 PM
Update: If U have to be that worried about making contact with someone's naughty bits, U probally shouldnt be doing them in the 1st place ... lol. Would just seem weird, hmmm would like to kiss U there, hold on a second ( gets out a can of clear acrylic sealer. ) Reads container, dammit this stuff takes 10 mins to dry !!!!
 breeheel
Msg: 13
Posted: 11/30/2009 7:45:25 PM
Never want to have to resort to that.....
 Meowkatt1
Msg: 14
view profile
History
Posted: 11/30/2009 8:09:26 PM
One of my friends has herpes and she had a guy do oral on her with a dam but she said he didn;t like it at all and stopped right away. I feel for her cuz she can't get any oral action
 Elgalawaat
Msg: 15
view profile
History
Posted: 11/30/2009 8:21:44 PM
Dental Dam reminds me with the dentist visits. Some thing I hate but I am forced to do. Sex is the most pleasurable thing in life but if I have to wear armor no thanks. Even if the woman has herpes how about eating her hips without this Dam.
 ZenBeth
Msg: 16
Posted: 11/30/2009 8:29:01 PM
missmeemz wrote:I'm all for safe sex...'specially if you lube it up like the Jewish girl suggested.

MissMeemz am sure it was a simple oversight.Next time refer to the advise of the poster by name (Azalea7), not religion, race etc.

As for dental dams, they work and work well if a person knows how to use one. And it's all a part of safe sex! Good grief, STD's, HIV can mess up your life.And even if someone is tested when they begin a relationship, all precautions need to be taken for three to six months, since some issues take that long to show up in some people. Lesbians who date and have sex know to use dental dams. Sometimes I wonder just how much do some adults know about sex.

~Beth~
 Azalea7
Msg: 17
view profile
History
Posted: 11/30/2009 8:52:44 PM

One of my friends has herpes and she had a guy do oral on her with a dam but she said he didn;t like it at all and stopped right away. I feel for her cuz she can't get any oral action

Sorry to hear that. I'm guessing she and her guy didn't use lube. That makes a huge difference. And here's a trick: Take a latex glove and cut it open so it's mostly flat, but it still has the thumb in the middle of it. The guy can stick his tongue in the thumb part and it makes a dam with like a nibby thing in the middle that he can use to play around and add some fun. Good luck to her. She deserves to be able to enjoy all the options in sex.
 Cape Sunshine
Msg: 18
Posted: 12/2/2009 7:19:37 AM
{{{{{Sometimes I wonder just how much do some adults know about sex}}}

Its got nothing to with how much we know. If you have to use a rubber in your mouth then you shouldn't be having sex with that person. Whats this world coming too!!!!
Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  > ORAL ON A FEMALE DENTAL DAM QUESTION