Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Technology/Computers  > Plentyoffish mobile? - I be damned.      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 Cheburashka
Msg: 2
view profile
History
Plentyoffish mobile? - I be damned.Page 1 of 1    
I didnt even know it was there, they kept that quiet!

Whats the address for it?
 Padawan61
Msg: 3
view profile
History
Plentyoffish mobile? - I be damned.
Posted: 8/10/2009 8:38:06 PM
^^^^^It has never been a secret. The URL is the same as POF on your computer. I've used the mobile version occasionally on my phone ... being more tedious on a 2.8" screen, but yeah ... I've checked mail and the forums. I suppose I could post too ... although pecking out a forum post on a touchscreen is arduous at best ... especially with quotes.
 Verity1
Msg: 4
view profile
History
Posted: 8/12/2009 2:17:07 PM
I more frequently log in through my phone vs. my PC, just to check mail and what not. I do believe the phone keeps me logged in sometimes though since Windows Mobile seems to not want to actually *close* an application, thus draining battery faster... .
 tppickles
Msg: 5
Posted: 8/13/2009 11:17:04 PM
now i wonder if an iPhone app is in the works?
 Mr_____X
Msg: 6
Posted: 8/14/2009 1:51:06 PM
Yup, I can use my Nokia N95 on this site too, not really used it very extensively mind you tho.
Show ALL Forums  > Technology/Computers  > Plentyoffish mobile? - I be damned.