Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Australia  > 20th Brissy Ride Comments and Pix      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 Ulyssian
Msg: 1
20th Brissy Ride Comments and PixPage 1 of 1    
Hi All.................

Just arrived home 6:30pm...................................................

Big thanks to everyone that turned up and made this into such a good day, the lunch at the Maleny Pub was really good and excellent value !!!

A huge thanks to all those people that did the corner marking and of course Kenny for volunteering to be TEC !!!

I estimated around 50 bikes of all shapes and sizes, and nearly 70 people and I sincerely hope you all made many new friends during the day !!!

I an adding haveachatm SO BE IT NANNA, Angel eyes 222, dont need one to upload photos, if anyone else wants to upload photos just let me know and I'll add you to the list.

Thanks to curious_kat for being an absolutely excellent pillion, guys, I highly recommend her for any future rides !!!

Looking forward to seeing all the photos later, 'til the next ride....................

Stay Upright

Samford meet point

Curious_kat enjoying Mt Mee

Maleny lunch stop

bax and his excellent pillion, colleen!!

wonder if it will be missed??

looks good with me tho lol

decisions decisions!!

tucker time for col

and col lol

one of the locals

the naughty corner lol

Mt Glorious coffee stop

was shut tho

hard work being a back ender lol

last stop before heading off

smurfside at yatla bp.

some of the bikes at Yatla BP

hondo at samford

max

steve & friend at maleny pub

kenny, yvonne,paul....

the bike group at Mt Mee

WOW (Phil) at Mt Mee

BP Yatla

At the Malney pub

Classic Cars at Mt Mee

Rustiee & tony

At Yatala

At Yatala

At Samford

At Maleny pub

I have pics of the naughty corner too...lol

At Maleny pub

Hey Marie .. we can't see ya.. lol

Be Happy Always.. lol

Tony just relaxing

last "pit" stop before heading home..

Bazza & Custom

Kilkenny1
Msg: 2
20th Brissy Ride Comments and Pix
Posted: 9/13/2009 2:15:48 AM
If n e 1 needs a TEC just call me as I will be doing this kind of work till August 2011,,,
Tail End Kilkenny
 wobit
Msg: 3
Posted: 9/13/2009 2:43:37 AM
hi baz and everyone great day as usual, thanks to all for making my friends welcome. till next time rob
 social1guy
Msg: 4
view profile
History
Posted: 9/13/2009 2:50:14 AM
Home at last, thnx Baz and your cohort TEC . you were right about the meals being good value mine was free because they stuffed up.
 revz
Msg: 5
Posted: 9/13/2009 3:00:25 AM
you meet the nicest people on these days ,what a great bunch of people ,,,thanks all
 Island home
Msg: 6
view profile
History
Posted: 9/13/2009 3:15:10 AM
Stiff and saw and home at last. Thanks 4 the ride baz
 rainbowscream
Msg: 7
view profile
History
Posted: 9/13/2009 4:03:45 AM
Glad you guys had a blast, wish I coulda been there, we did a 200k bus trip thru awesome jungle windy roads which would make a great bike ride lol seeya all soon, saabai dii from Luang Prabang

ronda
 Heavenly R
Msg: 8
view profile
History
Posted: 9/13/2009 4:51:50 AM
Hi Ronda..........................Sounds awsesume fun!!!!! my kinda style.....tropical jungles and winding roads.......very relaxing......Well, i didnt go on the ride as planned as my driver didnt show up.....but nevamind......still thinking of you and missing you heaps and cant wait to catch up on the Sommerset Dam adventure.......Jus hope my designated driver doesnt bail.....LOL

Yeah, all is going well indeed......I rocked up at Yat BP jus to say hi to the crew and enjoyed hugs from all my POF friends.......Jus had to hug litely LOL

Well, not long now b4 we catch up for drinks or coffee.......Have a great time over there buddy and take heaps of nice photos.......Catch ya soon......Roby (on the mend) ha ha ha
 foreverworking
Msg: 9
view profile
History
Posted: 9/13/2009 10:43:28 PM
thats for a great day out, was great to meet everybody. i enjoyed my first ride with the group and hope to be on more
 Angel eyes 222
Msg: 10
Posted: 9/13/2009 11:57:31 PM
A big thanks to Tony who took me along.. was great fun.. had a blast.. was great catching up with all the new people and also renewing some old acquaintances..

Look forward to the next one.. Barry can u give me posting rights so I can upload the pics I took..

Cheers
Yvonne
Posted: 9/14/2009 2:12:39 AM
yes it was a great day yesterday.... thanks to my riders Barry for taking me over to samford and peter for taking on the rest of the ride and for taking me home as well had a blast on ya bike peter................

also barry can u give me posting rights as well so i can put on some pic's.......

cheers marie
 curious_kat
Msg: 12
view profile
History
Posted: 9/14/2009 3:59:42 AM
well I had a gr8 day went on a few bikes on the day thanks to Danny 4 getting me to samford back Home and Barry and Jim for the ride on the day it was nice to see new people and some old acquaintances I think a good time was had by all thank Barry
 dont need one
Msg: 13
Posted: 9/14/2009 3:35:43 PM
Angel eyes and Nanna , you have both been given posting rights.. just checked and you're both down...

Another great day with lots of new faces and the regulars intermingled. Brought a guest who thoroughly enjoyed the day and may even come on another... thx Baz
 Angel eyes 222
Msg: 14
Posted: 9/15/2009 12:43:22 AM
Thanx Di.. well my pics are up.. if anyone wants copies just email me and I'll forward them on ..

Cheers
Yvonne
 fruitbat1000
Msg: 15
Posted: 9/15/2009 2:39:39 AM
Thanks guys for an awsome ride,awsome food and awsome company.Thanks Angel eyes for being a fantastic pillion ,I was just a throttle guy, didnt have to work the bike at all, highly recomend her as a pillion any time anywhere any bike cheers Tony.
Show ALL Forums  > Australia  > 20th Brissy Ride Comments and Pix