Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Profile Reviews  > Do me please, lol      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 Wylie_Coyote
Msg: 1
view profile
History
Do me please, lolPage 1 of 1    
Feel free to offer any opinion. Gals or guys alike.

Don't remember if there was a word count on this one so I'll add this line soes that I don't have to come back and write more.

Thanks!
J Mac
 tigerdreamer
Msg: 2
Do me please, lol
Posted: 9/22/2009 8:55:22 PM
Well J Mac, you live in a pretty great area, but the smoking will be a problem in CA.
Pretty nice profile otherwise.
 love2teach74
Msg: 3
view profile
History
Do me please, lol
Posted: 9/22/2009 9:08:39 PM
Ok, I liked the picture with the moose, shows you can be a fun/funny guy. Maybe a little less about work!?! She should find this out during your conversations.
Good Luck
 tnt144
Msg: 4
Do me please, lol
Posted: 9/22/2009 9:25:15 PM

...If ya got mail from me I did read your whole page and found you interesting. Feel free to return the favor. I don't mind aggressive women

- Now this is what I'm talking about... day after day I see profiles with little to no humor... a funny line or two like this can put a profile into the top 20% ...it's clean, everyone gets it, perfect. Humor = romantic.

However, I would change the "ya" to "you"... we don't talk exactly like we write, it should be written out, writing is a little more formal, if you will.

...First DateThe first date is the “are we who we said we were” meeting. Can we hold on the same level of conversation as we did on the phone or is one of us feeling like they’ve been let down by the other already

- I would take this line out... sounds negative. Rule number one is no negative comments, nothing that could even be taken negative.

I like that you are smiling in your main pic, but I wish it was better... it's too far away and a little dark. Never rule out getting a glamor shot.
 You go first
Msg: 5
Do me please, lol
Posted: 9/22/2009 9:40:30 PM
Doh! Land shark! Argh!!!! Got me again....

Absolutely no complaints except for a small typo - you want "wander" instead of "wonder".

Nicely done, Jonny Mac.
Show ALL Forums  > Profile Reviews  > Do me please, lol