Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  > He wears Victoria's Secret panties??      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 MS_princess_09
Msg: 1
He wears Victoria's Secret panties??Page 1 of 4    (1, 2, 3, 4)
Okay quick question...Why did my guy friend tell me he wears Victoria's Secret panties?? He is NOT gay, but says they are comfortable?? Isn't this a little odd?? I think it is! What do you girls and guys think about this?
 derfofraleigh
Msg: 2
view profile
History
He wears Victoria's Secret panties??
Posted: 10/1/2009 10:48:49 AM
Ok, He's not gay......Cross dresser maybe....little freaky deak for me tho.
 brookies_mom
Msg: 3
Posted: 10/1/2009 10:54:37 AM
figures..... first guys started wearing our tight pants, now they're stealing our comfy panties too? r u sure he's not gay?

maybe he told u so u'll buy him some that way he doesn't have to go in the store himself to get them, or... he's gay and u just dont know it and he's trying to tell u.

either way, sounds fruity to me... ps. guys need to stop wearing tight girl pants, that's retarded looking and it's gotta hurt ur sacs seriously.
 trixiestwins
Msg: 4
view profile
History
Posted: 10/1/2009 10:57:30 AM
I would have to ask him why he wears women's panties. Some people like the feel of the silk...but, they have silk boxers for a reason. I would need to know why he does this before going any further with him as a friend and especially as a lover.
 MS_princess_09
Msg: 5
Posted: 10/1/2009 10:58:35 AM
He DOES want me to go shopping with him!!! I haven't heard of guys wearing panties before, but I Googled it and it is kinda more common than I thought?
 Ice-ey9
Msg: 6
Posted: 10/1/2009 11:03:27 AM
Chick -- most men DO NOT wear panties.... I don't know of any other men who have admitted this (At least to me..) but that alone and a penchant for 'shopping' does not make or define an individual's sexuality or deviance. Honestly, it does sound a *little* strange though.
 Revilors
Msg: 7
Posted: 10/1/2009 11:04:30 AM
I blame his mother.

She probably only told him to be sure and wear "clean" underwear each day...you know...in case of a car accident.

Modern mothers need to be more specific.

HE'S NOT WEARING THEM FOR COMFORT!!!

Having said that...to each their own. You decide if you want to be with dude that wears girly underwear. But...I wouldn't be surprised if he secretly wishes or does wear the whole ensemble.

Keep a close eye on your stilettos.
 daydreamin_honey
Msg: 8
Posted: 10/1/2009 11:05:57 AM
I've heard of guys (both gay and straight) wearing panties. Most of them claim it's a comfort thing or they like the way the material feels against their skin. It's not a big deal to me as long as he's not wearing mine, lol.
 theewifeytype.
Msg: 9
Posted: 10/1/2009 11:05:59 AM
my old boss used to wear them.! hahaha
 not a nurse
Msg: 10
Posted: 10/1/2009 11:06:36 AM
He is a gay cross dresser he just does not know it yet - bit of therapy should sort his little head out, one way or the other. Plenty of silk and satin for men he just needs to go to the mens shops to buy them.

note to female: hide your good underwear or you will be finding it in his laundry basket
 scottdehart
Msg: 11
view profile
History
Posted: 10/1/2009 11:18:12 AM
I've always wondered what her 'secret' was....now we know!

OP: no, not normal. But, if he's treating you properly, why worry?

(scratching head) but....then don't the question comes up of who is getting into who's panties????
 OutMind
Msg: 12
Posted: 10/1/2009 11:33:40 AM
Women wear boxers now, so what is the big deal.

In my case, I could not wear anything tight down there. I need room, I need air, I need comfort. Now, one thing I do love is when you park yourself in one of the try out room at VS and you change into one and another outfit.
 OnlyThis
Msg: 13
Posted: 10/1/2009 11:35:04 AM

Isn't this a little odd?

A little?

I gotta stop reading these forums...
 4forumonly
Msg: 14
view profile
History
Posted: 10/1/2009 11:42:01 AM
He has cross-dressing tendency. Most CD (crossdressers) are not gay. However, some of them are more willing to experiment bi activity.

It's not a big deal.

OP, for a young person, he put a lot of trust in you to tell you his secret. You just air his laundry in public. It's a breach of confidentiality.

Please use more discretion in the future.
 Sabrosura
Msg: 15
Posted: 10/1/2009 11:49:24 AM
It appears he has a fetish. Odd for your average hetero man, but not for a cross-dresser. Never understood this, but whatever floats his boat.

Just don't want any man wearing my lingerie!
 WalkingInLondon
Msg: 16
view profile
History
Posted: 10/1/2009 11:50:58 AM
LOL, I had a VERY straight boyfriend who would wear my silk underwear under his work pants...he was a welder. He said they reminded him of me all day long, and kept him turned on. He didn't wear just any pair, just my red silk ones, and my peach silk ones.

It was ok with me, whatever floats yer boat!

Beth
 flyin squirrel
Msg: 17
view profile
History
Posted: 10/1/2009 12:29:15 PM
You didn't say thong..so I assume full coverage..................WAIT ...........WTF??
Sorry that sh!t is just too weird for me.( to date)
Sounds like he's on his way to be all he can be................A fledgling DRAG QUEEN !
Does he suck in air and put his hand on his heart when he sees heels and handbags?
Just sayin'!
 satx78218
Msg: 18
view profile
History
Posted: 10/1/2009 12:32:43 PM
google mantyhose
 whytwater
Msg: 19
Posted: 10/1/2009 12:44:29 PM

hide your good underwear or you will be finding it in his laundry basket

LOL!! Soo, you're one of those quick getaway ladies? Galloping ghosts. Vanish into thin air before first light? For a lotta guys, you are a dream!
His and her laundry baskets? Wondering if you have his and her ketchup in your larder. Lol

Which is the more significant factor, the panties, or the brand?

Penetrating question! But so far, unjustly ignored. I say the brand. The OP, for brevity's sake, might have said he wears VS, and we all would have nodded gravely, understood completely, and taken shots.
Outmind-you, sir, are most aptly named. It never even occurred to me to abuse a VS fitting room. And then to hand the tried-on frilly things back to the girl who's always waiting at the fitting room exit? Priceless.
 MS_princess_09
Msg: 20
Posted: 10/1/2009 12:44:45 PM
BTW, he is a friend and I would never date him, I am just majorly concerned..and I am not putting him business out there per say,, I didn't say any names! (:
 Uncle Fist
Msg: 21
Posted: 10/1/2009 12:49:34 PM
Maybe he misunderstood what people meant by "getting in a girl's panties."
 Fred Bauder
Msg: 22
view profile
History
Posted: 10/1/2009 1:10:14 PM
As someone who carries a purse, and have for years, I'd just take him at his word: they feel comfortable. Stylish and cute is just a bonus. Here's the deal: If you are the fashion police, you'll find someone to collar...
 flghtwings
Msg: 23
view profile
History
Posted: 10/1/2009 1:22:56 PM
He probably started wearing them years ago when his [now ex] wife found them in his car and demanded to know whose they were, and the only response he could come up with was, "...uhhhh....mine...?" and been wearing them since!!
 MarvaJanuice
Msg: 24
Posted: 10/1/2009 1:26:49 PM
Personal opinion?

A cross dresser who is becoming comfortable with his need for this. It begins simply with a pair of panties. Next, its something like nylons..or lip balm or maybe even seeing you in a pair of ear rings that just happened to catch his eyes when you go shopping. "You look so hot in those." He will tell you..kinda playfully expressing a exuberent joy in them.. WHY? Because its next on his list.

My advice is to go shopping with him. Go where there are only Men's clothing. See his reaction. If he mentioned that the two of you should shop for YOU and wants to go only where there are girl clothes?....then, you'll have an answer. I feel he is trying to ease into this thing and see your reaction before asking your help on picking out things for him.

If it were for comfort then men have silk boxers and really nice shorts. YES, women sometimes wear men's boxers but its just different. I dont know how to explain it but it is.
Crossdressers are not gay.

....... just my 2 cents.
 LUSTING IMPRESSIONS
Msg: 25
Posted: 10/1/2009 1:26:49 PM
That's right, he's not gay, it's just a comfort thing. Oh, and that butt plug you found at the bathroom ? It's for his prostate exercises, his doctor prescribed it.
Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  > He wears Victoria's Secret panties??