Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Single Parents  > Muwahahaha Happy Halloween      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 KarmicEvolution
Msg: 1
view profile
History
Muwahahaha Happy HalloweenPage 1 of 2    (1, 2)
So what are your little people being for Halloween?

Any big special plans?

My daughter is going to be a giraffe and were heading over to Nanas with our best friends (hers and mine happen to be mother and son) to trick or treat a bit then hand out candy :)

Since she's crawling not walking I dont think we'll do much trick or treating since I dont want to carry her around the neighbourhood... lol
 pitterpatterpop
Msg: 2
Muwahahaha Happy Halloween
Posted: 10/28/2009 8:06:02 PM
I found an elephant costume, that when I put on him, he can't wait to get rid of it. We're going to dress up, hit 2 houses, and call it a day, but take lots of pictures.
 GQSunset
Msg: 3
Posted: 10/28/2009 8:08:40 PM
I made a Bumble Bee Transformer costume for my nephew that looks like a car when he is knelt down like a turtle, and transformers into Bumble Bee when he stands up.

Took forever to make but he loved it, i told him i wanted brownies in trade for the costume.
So my sister in law with his help baked me some, Best brownies i ever ate.

Happy Halloween all .
 ValkyrieHJR
Msg: 4
Posted: 10/28/2009 8:16:56 PM
I've got Spiderman, Super Girl, and Tinker Bell to take out. Haven't decided if we are going to hit up the local mall, which does a huge parade every year for the kids to trick or treat at the stores, or go grandpa's. They are so excited about getting more candy!!!! That's all I need!!

That's totally awesome, that you made a transformers costume for your nephew. I bet he loves it!!
 diamondincnd
Msg: 5
view profile
History
Posted: 10/28/2009 8:27:16 PM
My Daughter wanted to be a princes so we went out and got a princes dress that has fiber optic lights in it so she will be all sparkly. Then when we were headed to the check out she saw some wings that she just absolutely had to have, then the wand and then the tiara that she just had to have.....lol....so now she is going as a fairy princes.

Edit:
Reason for Requested Deletion: Chat topic
????
Aren't all thread supposed to start a conversation?
Posted: 10/28/2009 8:28:10 PM
There is a video going around of someone who built a real fancy version of that Transformers costume you talk about. The guy is standing in a car dealership so I assume they are using it in a promotional way as looking at the costume it would be pricey.
 staceyssc
Msg: 7
view profile
History
Posted: 10/28/2009 8:59:11 PM
My yougest wants to be a dead prom queen - sometimes I really miss the cute stuff. I am impressed with the transformer though - can't say I ever made anything that awesome.
 ~JustSimplyMe~
Msg: 8
view profile
History
Posted: 10/28/2009 9:24:30 PM
My girl is going to be a pretty princess in a beautiful dress I found her. My son sweet talked me into an awesome bumble bee transformers costume, but has now decided he wants to be a ninja :( what happened to the days when I got to pick what they would be? lol
I'm going to go as myself...wicked witch of PG
 kafirrr
Msg: 9
view profile
History
Posted: 10/28/2009 10:06:49 PM
My son will be Bamm-Bamm. I considered going as Betty but decided not to.
We're going to the city's downtown "safe alternative to trick or treating" and maybe a few houses tomorrow night.
Posted: 10/29/2009 12:51:30 PM
Here is the video I was talking about.

http://www.ebaumsworld.com/video/watch/80729935/
 TAKEN fab-mom
Msg: 11
view profile
History
Posted: 10/29/2009 12:57:57 PM
My two and a half year old insisted on Tinkerbell. I thought I had at least one more year of picking out her costumes But she is an adorable Tinkerbell!! We are doing a Trunk or Treat at a local church with hay rides and a petting zoo and all that good stuff. I unfortunately have became ill as of yesterday. Very sick today too. Just hoping it gets better by Saturday :(
 LadyGodiva
Msg: 12
Posted: 10/29/2009 12:59:58 PM
My son is going to be a giraffe :).. and well.. im not dressing up lol.. we'll probably go to a few houses.. then down to my parents(thank goodness for a short 5 minute drive lol) and their neighbors. My mum's babysitting for me that night after i get him tucked in bed for the night so i can go and celebrate my birthday a couple of days early.
 carterscutie85
Msg: 13
Posted: 10/29/2009 1:02:53 PM
My son is going to be the World's Cutest Baby-No need to buy a costume.

I'm going to be a Vindictive B*tch- again, no need to buy a costume, according to my ex anyways, LOL!

I'm actually not going to dress him up. I really don't see any point. I'm not passing out candy and I'm not taking him trick or treating, so there's really no point in him sitting around in a costume.
Posted: 10/29/2009 1:03:04 PM
My son is going as Superman and my daughter is Supergirl. When I took them to a Halloween party this past Tuesday after work in my work attire I just told them I was dressed up as "OfficeMan". lol
 ~SparklingRose~
Msg: 15
view profile
History
Posted: 10/29/2009 1:43:42 PM
My girls (13 & 15) are each going to separate Halloween costume parties at their friend's homes - made damned sure each party was securely chaperoned.

Awww. Remember back when... none of us ever had to worry whatsoever about the homeowners, the candy....etc.... ??? .... it was such a blast!! Shoot. Back then we even got home made candy/carmel apples, homemade popcorn balls (YUM) - we all knew where THOSE BEST houses were...LOL, and would treak-or-treat for hoouurrss, and bring in full pillowcases of lovely loot!

Meh.... *** siiggghhh**

Anyway....

This will be the first time that I don't get into costume, and go out with them - or, not go out with them, but still dress in costume to answer the door to dole out the goodies while they went out with their friends, and their friends parents!

Nope. THIS Halloween, the girls go to their costume parties... and, Me? I'm sittin' in, porch light out, and ALL the goodies are MIIIINNNEEE.... Muuuaahhhahahahaha...

WindRoper
Msg: 16
Posted: 10/29/2009 1:56:27 PM
My daughters, 18 & 20, are going to a friend's house for a party. The 20-y-o has been staying with her father cuz it is closer to the college campus and her job. I don't know if she plans to wear a costume, but she can go as the ex-gf of the clingy psycho guy who doesn't like her friends but still asked if he can attend the party. WTF?! LOL!
The 18-y-o is going as a "Lolita Doll" which apparently consists of a black smocked dress, heavy makeup, and stitches around the neck and wrists like she was sewn together. Yeah... I don't get it either.
 staceyssc
Msg: 17
view profile
History
Posted: 10/30/2009 10:35:18 PM
Nope. THIS Halloween, the girls go to their costume parties... and, Me? I'm sittin' in, porch light out, and ALL the goodies are MIIIINNNEEE

I wish I could do the same. My kids will be with the ex and I will work until 8. I cant turn the light out when I get home though. Child molesters are required to keep lights out on halloween in Idaho. There are far more of them here than in most parts of the country, so if I turn my light off my boys will be getting some strange looks from all the neighbors afterwards.
 mellie31
Msg: 18
view profile
History
Posted: 10/30/2009 10:43:34 PM
well my 8 yrs daughter is going as a vampire and my newborn is goin as a sunflower, but as for myself i am not dressin up this yr, that is cause i just had my baby and iam still in some pain,

but as for tomorrow, every one have a safe, and eventful halloween, and dont eat to much candy lolololololol

~*Isabel Kitty*~
Msg: 19
view profile
History
Posted: 10/30/2009 10:51:02 PM
My son is going to be a cat, i'm going to be a witch. I am going to try to get away trick or treating with him again this year. Last year I was a fallen angel, and nobody questioned my age. Figure i'll help my kid out & get double the candy!
 SweetnessInFlorida
Msg: 20
Posted: 10/30/2009 11:01:38 PM
Spiderman and a Ladybug.

And I showed up to my sons class party as Cle0patra, and this darling little downs syndrome girl gasped and said i was the prettiest lady she ever saw, and blew me kisses.
Since i felt like just another harried housewife in a silly costume passing out cupcakes, my ego was stroked bigtime.

In my town, they stole trickj or treat night for the kids, in favor of Fantasy Fest, where people from all over the world converge on our little island to walk around public naked and get drunk.
So the kids dont get trick or treat until Monday.

I have enjoyed Fantasy Fest week as much as anyone else in my life, but the adults could have gave up one fest night for the kids.
City Commision is getting their balls blasted by the island moms bigtime 0ver this. Yuck.

Happy Halloween/Samhein everyone.
 singlesuperdad
Msg: 21
view profile
History
Posted: 10/31/2009 4:33:27 PM
well tinker bell, the two little pirates and the dead goth chick are off to haunt the neighborhood . happy halloween!!!
 FriendlyFreeSpirit
Msg: 22
Posted: 10/31/2009 5:49:54 PM
My 15-year-old girl went to a party last night as a ...fairy.
I pointed out she's been dressing as a fairy since she was 2 and perhaps there might be something else she'd want to go as? Nope. So off she went in her fairy wings..
 That_Is_Mommy2*
Msg: 23
view profile
History
Posted: 10/31/2009 6:20:38 PM
My little fireman was too sick to go out, so we got some popcorn and watched christmas movies instead.
I hate when kids are sick.
And no he doesnt have H1N1
 midlandtom
Msg: 24
view profile
History
Posted: 10/31/2009 6:38:21 PM
I am German and I never had that holiday when I was kid, We are expecting and only time will tell what our kid will want to be dressed up on. :)
 FriendlyFreeSpirit
Msg: 25
Posted: 10/31/2009 7:02:56 PM
^^^Congratulations! I'm Australian and Halloween only really took hold here about five years ago..
Show ALL Forums  > Single Parents  > Muwahahaha Happy Halloween