Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  > What is it with men & sexually liberated women      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 Dreamy Skies
Msg: 1
What is it with men & sexually liberated womenPage 1 of 4    (1, 2, 3, 4)
I'm going to say sorry for generalising but in my experience men dream of a woman that is sexualy liberated. Once they get one and a relationship develops the paranoia and accusations set in and they start to think that the woman will sleep with anyone.

What are peoples views on this?
 Dreamy Skies
Msg: 2
What is it with men & sexually liberated women
Posted: 11/3/2009 12:21:47 PM
Ooooh the forum police are out. I've been on here a while but not seen a similar thread
 xxxDINOxxx
Msg: 3
Posted: 11/3/2009 12:24:34 PM
Probably more of a trust issue, than a sexual liberation issue really. IMO. In other words, they can be the most sexually liberated couple out there, and if he doesn't trust her (for good reason or no good reason) then that's going to be a constant hindrance I would think.
 Thaddal
Msg: 4
Posted: 11/3/2009 12:32:14 PM
He's only gonna think that if you have given him a solid reason to...
 Dreamy Skies
Msg: 5
Posted: 11/3/2009 12:38:20 PM
Never, I don't do the cheating or flirting thing and am at home every evening
 TheRoissyAngel
Msg: 6
Posted: 11/3/2009 12:44:01 PM
Even the sexually liberated women have to make the right choices in their men.

It does not matter who or what you are sexually, if you make rubbish relationship choices then you are simply heading for a whole World of grief.

Perhaps some of these sexually liberated women you speak of are simply attracted to the wrong kind of man... or just rubbish at the men they choose to be with?
 OneMoondance
Msg: 7
view profile
History
Posted: 11/3/2009 12:46:34 PM

What are peoples views on this?

I've never found that to be the case. I think it's important to find a man who is secure in himself, and isn't hung up on on a partners past experiences. Security and maturity often settle the issue of trust.
 scottdehart
Msg: 8
view profile
History
Posted: 11/3/2009 12:48:09 PM

I'm going to say sorry for generalising but in my experience men dream of a woman that is sexualy liberated

Actually, we dream that once in a relationship, the woman will actually HAVE sex with us. Even though it's used as a joke, there does seem to be a link between wedding cake and dimished/vanished sex drive.
 edburke001
Msg: 9
Posted: 11/3/2009 12:49:46 PM
Sexually liberated women are for having fun and good times with, not serious relationships.
 chip1331
Msg: 10
Posted: 11/3/2009 1:29:08 PM
That sort of depends on how you define sexually liberated. If it boils down to postponing the confines of a committed relationship or pursuing purely sexual relationships then I think there's just as much cause for paranoia as women have with how they think all men behave. On the other hand, if it's simply an inclination towards copious and adventurous sex within a committed relationship, that's fine.
 GotAHubCapDiamondStarHalo
Msg: 11
Posted: 11/3/2009 1:41:48 PM
Haha. I once had a boyfriend allege that the only reason I was in our relationship was for the sex! That was the last time he got any from me ... Why not enjoy the ride? Insecure, I guess.
 Sabrosura
Msg: 12
Posted: 11/3/2009 1:41:54 PM
OP: Never experienced this. The only thing I can think of is that they fear you'll be too "uninhibited" with someone other than them..........
 want to travel
Msg: 13
view profile
History
Posted: 11/3/2009 1:48:02 PM
personally i am a man who is very sexual, and would never even consider a woman that is not as sexual as me,looks, age, and finances meen nothing at all if the woman is not sexual
 OutMind
Msg: 14
Posted: 11/3/2009 1:48:12 PM
^^^^^^^^

On the other hand, if it's simply an inclination towards copious and adventurous sex within a committed relationship, that's fine.

My feelings exactly.
 Shell225
Msg: 15
view profile
History
Posted: 11/3/2009 2:04:39 PM
I'll be honest here, I have a fairly good appetite for sex, when Im in a relationship. Outside a relationship, ummmm, no I dont go and shag everything that moves.

I've been told in past relationships..... that I only wanted them for the sex. The other good one is that if Im not getting sex (say they are away) and Im in a good mood, then I must've have gotten sex somewhere.

Personally I dont take this as a reflection on me, rather I take it as a reflection on the person I chose to involve myself with. As others have said, once those sorts of things are said, I'd rather be single, with NO sex, then having to justify my sex drive or faithfulness to a person who doesnt appreciate me, and clearly doesnt accept me.
 no_1_bby
Msg: 16
view profile
History
Posted: 11/3/2009 2:13:10 PM

Sexually liberated women are for having fun and good times with, not serious relationships.

Oh really? Not all would agree with you.

I am a flirt. I am open minded when it comes to sex. I am also completely faithful. If someone sees my high drive/need for sex and the fact that I like a variety in the bedroom as potentially cheating on them.. they have some serious issues. I have been accused of it because the guy's previous two GFs cheated on him... *sigh*

BTW... I have out-sexed all my partners... it's hell when you break your playthings... hehe..
 Dreamy Skies
Msg: 17
Posted: 11/3/2009 2:20:13 PM
I meant within the confines of a relationship and not hook ups
 handsoflove
Msg: 18
Posted: 11/3/2009 2:27:15 PM
Liberated from what or whom, exactly? And of those women who are captive, are they kept in tree houses?

Sex with me is a liberating experience but I have some practical limits on the amount of time I can devote to emancipation. It might take more men coming to the rescue at some point depending on how big of a problem this is. We should have uniforms made and wear shiny badges.
 Shell225
Msg: 19
view profile
History
Posted: 11/3/2009 2:30:49 PM

BTW... I have out-sexed all my partners... it's hell when you break your playthings... hehe..

You go Girl !!!!!

I'll agree it is NO fun when the toy is broken... or when the owner of the toy ends up in hospital
 kayliecat
Msg: 20
view profile
History
Posted: 11/3/2009 3:39:00 PM
1 partner terrified of me cheating on him. None others. I was the same person in all cases.

His fear was a direct result of his cheating ex-wife.

Nothing to do with how sexually liberated I was.

Fail.

Next question.
 Leeanne
Msg: 21
view profile
History
Posted: 11/3/2009 3:46:05 PM
I consider myself a sexually liberated woman - however I have NEVER had a man behave with paranoia nor accusations! It must be the type of man you have choosen to be with in your life! Any man that would behave in that way is childish and has no role in my life that's for sure!
 kthyg
Msg: 22
view profile
History
Posted: 11/3/2009 3:47:21 PM
I've noticed this as well. A lot of men want to date their wild woman but then settle down with someone with sexual hangups and are unhappy. I find it strange myself.
 want to travel
Msg: 23
view profile
History
Posted: 11/3/2009 3:54:22 PM
some men are secure and ONLY want women that are sexually liberated, especially for marriage and long term
 Dreamy Skies
Msg: 24
Posted: 11/3/2009 4:05:37 PM
I suppose it wasn't realistic to have any men admit to this.
Maybe it is me, maybe I do pick the odd wrong un, probably why I'm single now cause don't want that drama again.
Seems a few women get what I'm talking about though.
 handsoflove
Msg: 25
Posted: 11/3/2009 4:07:37 PM
There is no shortage of things for women to agree on about men but that have nothing at all to do with what men actually think.
Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  > What is it with men & sexually liberated women