Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Ask A Guy  > What can a woman say that totally breaks a man's heart?      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 Cindy_57
Msg: 1
What can a woman say that totally breaks a man's heart?Page 1 of 1    
Straight to the point here, guys; I was dumped for no good reason that I can
see. I feel like I'm going to die.
He should feel bad, too, or at least that's the way I see it...be it wrong or right, I
want some kind of revenge for the pain he's causing me. It's unbearable!!!

So...Can (or would) one of you fellas be kind enough to tell me what I can
say to him to break his heart and give him a taste of his own medicine?

Thank you in advance;
Peg
 Chitownguy40
Msg: 2
What can a woman say that totally breaks a man's heart?
Posted: 11/3/2009 6:18:48 PM
It is too late; he already ended the relationship. he doesn't care what you think anymore.
 Nerdhead26
Msg: 3
Posted: 11/3/2009 6:19:17 PM
you could say you cheated on him several times because you had stronger feelings for someone else and he meant nothing at all... lol

TheReason_
Msg: 4
view profile
History
Posted: 11/3/2009 6:21:13 PM
Tell him his brother was better.

Ah hell. Take the high road. Chin up, walk away proud, and NEVER

EVER

take him back.
 Sun_Devil_92
Msg: 5
Posted: 11/3/2009 6:22:58 PM
Tell him, "Who are you ...?"

edit: On a serious note, I agree with the other serious responses in this thread. Frankly, you're 52 years old ... old enough to know this kind of tactic doesn't work and at the end of the day won't make you feel better even if it could. Move on.
 Rand Goodfellow
Msg: 6
Posted: 11/3/2009 6:23:33 PM
Miss, I'm sorry you feel so hurt. If I could give one bit of advice it's don't go down this path. He's already hurt you, and the more you dwell on this the more it eats at you and he's already taken enough of your time. Please just take the high road, forget about revenge and move on. You'll be better for it in the long run. Good luck to your future endeavors.
 trent205
Msg: 7
Posted: 11/3/2009 6:28:30 PM
are you fa king kidding me??? lol get over it man!!! why would anyone tell you that? if this is your response im not surprisses you have been dumped!!!!
 Cindy_57
Msg: 8
Posted: 11/3/2009 6:30:54 PM
I never knew a person could be so cruel. Is it common for a man to simply
lead a woman on just to gratify his sexal needs and then dumb her and
break her heart???

Peg
Posted: 11/3/2009 6:34:05 PM
well let's see ... you're about a year past a bitter divorce. and here you are again with a shattered relationship and rage up to your eyeballs. not much to go on, but i'm guessing you did your part to break the relationship and deserve everything you're feeling.

go ahead. take it out on him. stalk him. boil his bunny. act shocked and hurt when the restraining order comes down. rinse. repeat.
 Normal is relative
Msg: 10
view profile
History
Posted: 11/3/2009 6:34:11 PM
Are you talking about the married man you were *dating* ? If so, then enough said.

All I had to do was look at your thread history. I didn't read them, so maybe I am missing the mark here. But I doubt it.
 deborah815
Msg: 11
view profile
History
Posted: 11/3/2009 6:38:00 PM
Is it common for a man to simply lead a woman on just to gratify his sexual needs and then dump her and break her heart? Some women do the same thing and men get hurt. I once heard this old saying and it's so true. "The fvcking you're getting ain't worth the fvcking you're getting." The best revenge is living well, be happy and forget this clown. Take time to heal yourself before you get involved with someone new. You don't want to become a bitter person. The only person who suffers is YOU.
 Stray__Cat
Msg: 12
view profile
History
Posted: 11/3/2009 6:43:19 PM
You say to the nice salesman on the phone...
"I have my ex boyfriend's bank account number and want to order a new car."

That should about do it.

Wait...
I'm sorry.
That's to break his balls.
To break his heart, put sugar in his gas tank.
 joemac356
Msg: 13
view profile
History
Posted: 11/3/2009 6:43:22 PM
Cindy, I'll say it right here, on a public forum that I feel for you. I do.
My heart goes out to you.
The pain is nearly impossible to endure.

When I was blindsided and abandoned 30-something years ago, I was certain I would die. I nearly did, twice.
I have spent most of the intervening years still feeling love for her.
To feel anything different would be indisputable proof that love does not exist, or, possibly worse, I didn't really love her.
Ya know where I'm goin' with this, dontcha?
Good luck to you, Babe.
Chin up. Stiff upper lip.
And lower lips.
 1kindMan4U
Msg: 14
Posted: 11/3/2009 6:48:19 PM
"The BEST revenge is living well"

Go live well and put him OUT of your mind far far behind you.

Your desire to try to equalize the hurt if not put the arm on him makes YOU even MORE undateable than rising up to a better person.

He is NOT "causing" you pain. He made a choice. YOU are CHOOSING to feel hurt beyond sane thinking. Just STOP.

I couldnt see your profile but you sound to be about 18 or so

Ok.. I rebooted and was able to see your profile.. 50PLUS years old? OMG

now.. I ALSO saw this tidbit

"Finally over a bitter divorce and ready to move forward"

Ummm.. you ARENT over it.. and ARENT ready to move forward

Let me ask you.. and be honest.. was the sex good for you too? did YOU enjoy it? Then you werent USED.. You PARTICIPATED in a mutual endeavor. YOU had alterior motives.. HIS motive was to have sex. Hmmmmm.. I think that is the MAIN motive.. but certainly the UNDERLYING motive for ALL men to even bother to engage conversation with a woman.
 NarcissusTemple
Msg: 15
Posted: 11/3/2009 6:49:49 PM

tell me what I can say to him to break his heart and give him a taste of his own medicine?

Maybe tell him your real age? Your profile says your 52:

I have been married for nearly 40 years

Other than that, maybe get some therapy and anger management techniques.
 LD44
Msg: 16
Posted: 11/3/2009 6:54:17 PM
wow deborah. cool i like this side of you, anywho back to the question, i agree with deborah
 Thaddal
Msg: 17
Posted: 11/3/2009 6:55:16 PM
Well...you sound very immature, and why cant you face the fact that he doesnt want you anymore...obviously he dumped you...and you dont have to understand why...nor is he required to tell you...he isnt giving you an option...now...where is your dignity, self respect...self worth as a women...or girl....i probably should have looked at your profile to see how old you are...You my dear are what steriotypes women in mens minds...remember..what you do now..will follow you through for the rest of your life...you want to act like a crybaby...he will make sure everyone who knows you hears about it...and..the next guy you meet will be told...and ruin your chances with you...because we all know...a lepard doesnt change his spots....and you will be know as a nut job....but you can always tell him you slept with brother....
 Thaddal
Msg: 18
Posted: 11/3/2009 6:59:52 PM
OMG...i thought she was about 18...just looked at her profile...i am so embaressed for her....a grown women...she's a grown women...i thought i was reading something from a teenager....well..i guess i can see how sometimes guys treat women the way they do.....
 mothballed
Msg: 19
Posted: 11/3/2009 7:08:51 PM
Personally, I think the best revenge is that you are astonished that someone could hurt you so much. In a world where we are pitched how important that we look out only for ourselves, you apparently still believe that it is important how other people feel.

As others have suggested, though, you only truly show you believe how much YOU care for someone else by letting them go and continuing to be a loving you. It is often not a fulfilling tact to take, but it does let you sleep at night a little better. I just keep reminding myself that my ex has many wonderful qualities. Too bad she shared the same problem with me that she couldn't get along with her spouse. But I know several things that really upset her and I have done them. I still prefer surprising her with new ways of forgiving her instead of dwelling on her short-comings. May I recommend the same?
 4gotnsoul
Msg: 20
Posted: 11/3/2009 7:11:12 PM
I was once told outa the blue from a lady I was madly in love with, when she snapped once, "I'd rather die than be with you" . Ok, maybe not so bad, but for some reason being so unexpected, heart hit the floor. Dang depressing forum...lol.
 That Handy Man
Msg: 21
Posted: 11/3/2009 7:12:46 PM
Your 18 Volt Walter Battery Packs are Junk! That would totally break my heart!

Most of us have been hurt. It's usually our Ego that has been bruised. I've had it happen, and been madder then hell. Last time, drank JD and took Muscle Relaxants all night, long. I couldn't drink myself out of my pain. Strangest thing actually. My mind remained crystal clear! Then my fifteen year old cat, came home with a broken leg, that was supposed to require amputation! It was a strange night!

In hindsight, all I can say is that I dodged a REALLY big bullet. It was JUST my EGO, that was so upset at having been lied to and rejected! When in fact, this was a really big gift for a number of different reasons!

This earthly adventure is all about learning and no one ever said it was going to be fun or easy. And NEVER forget, there are never victims, only volunteers!
Show ALL Forums  > Ask A Guy  > What can a woman say that totally breaks a man's heart?