Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Plentyoffish Get Togethers  > EVENTS IN BUCKS COUNTY, PA      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 EarthMama2
Msg: 1
view profile
History
EVENTS IN BUCKS COUNTY, PAPage 1 of 1    
EarthMama2 would love to host some events in the Bucks County area. The Buck Hotel in Feasterville, Kenny's in Warminster and Fischer's in Bensalem were mentioned. Please feel free to post any suggestion of your favorite venue in the Bucks County area. Meet and great, dancing and drinks of course!!! Looking to host possibly in December or January for sure. Thanks for your help. Can't do it without your imput.
EarthMama2

Zizzybalooba1
Msg: 2
EVENTS IN BUCKS COUNTY, PA
Posted: 1/15/2010 2:25:46 PM
Amen , There is one coming up at Michaels on street road in Bensalem in Feb. Heck, I like the Buck Hotel, I can stumble home from there in literally 3 minutes!
 ResQ
Msg: 3
Posted: 1/21/2010 11:42:05 PM
how about a karaoke party? i'm trying to organize one but must have some loose threads, lol! we can plan it together. i think Kennys might do one. Maggianos. the Buck can be dangerous and Fischers is dead. My suggestion would be BREENS in Rockledge or maybe somewhere in N/E Philly.
 Zizzybalooba1
Msg: 4
Posted: 1/24/2010 5:27:51 PM
The Brunswick Zone has karaoke fri nights, supposed to be good. Ive' never been although I'm very close.
 jr123567
Msg: 5
Posted: 1/26/2010 7:37:06 PM
Well, I have to put in a plug for Doylestown, it's a great town with lots to do, an indie movie theater, live music venues, a couple good places to dance, etc.
 tallysally
Msg: 6
Posted: 1/29/2010 3:23:48 AM
If you guys want to make a field trip to the Pittsburgh area we have some great events :))) Good luck in the pond!
 Jmmyjjkrn1
Msg: 7
Posted: 1/30/2010 7:24:02 PM
Hi,
How are you ? How are these events organized and can anyone come there when its organized or are there any rules ? I am sorry , never been to POF Discussion Forums .
Show ALL Forums  > Plentyoffish Get Togethers  > EVENTS IN BUCKS COUNTY, PA