Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Sports  > Marathons      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 PirateJohn09
Msg: 1
view profile
History
MarathonsPage 1 of 1    
I just ran my first marathon yesterday and now finally understand what the big deal is about them... Took me almost seven hours just to cross the finish line, but I crossed...

Any other marathon runners out there? I'm planning to run my second in San Francisco in July.
 pjay70
Msg: 2
view profile
History
Marathons
Posted: 12/13/2009 4:07:23 PM
CONGRATS!!!!! That's a great accomplishment. (who cares how long it took. A coach I know recommends not setting a goal time for your first one...just the goal to finish.) I have done 1/2 and was training for my first full (Marine Corp in Oct) but got plantar fasciitis and had to defer to next year. (finished the 1/2 but slow and inmajor pain.) I was so disappointed, and am so excited to do it in 2010! Which one did you do?
Show ALL Forums  > Sports  > Marathons