Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Plentyoffish Site/Suggestions/Help  > "Customer Care" emails      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 Dany_J
Msg: 1
"Customer Care" emailsPage 1 of 1    
Is there a area I haven't see nwhere I can stop these? Cuz right now I'm planning on blocking any more emails as it's a waste of tiem and a pain in the ass havign to delete these *SPAM* messages. And yes they are spam cuz my experience with the systems matches has been absolutly shocking and I only ever use the search when looking.

Oh and as I probably wont make another post of the forum anytime soon, all! :D
 Dany_J
Msg: 2
Customer Care emails
Posted: 12/12/2009 11:58:04 AM

Your lack of success is not a criteria for SPAM.

When you're being matched wit ha 43 year old who lives about 160 miles away, out of 10 that I looked at last time only 1 lived close and still that was a county next to mine. So I'd say "matches" aren't true at all. One of the definitions of spam mail is repeatedly recieving useless or irrelevent information in an email or message.

And not sure if the customer care emails are sent via the same as any other POF emails so might be an idea to change or remove them, more likely to be a sucess and save alot of energy for all of us.
 Ticketoride
Msg: 3
Customer Care emails
Posted: 12/12/2009 12:05:40 PM
When you're being matched wit ha 43 year old who lives about 160 miles away, out of 10 that I looked at last time only 1 lived close and still that was a county next to mine. So I'd say "matches" aren't true at all.

Related Links:Search: Define your Online Settings
Search: "My Matches" & "Basic Search" Settings
My Matches: Matching Criterias
Show ALL Forums  > Plentyoffish Site/Suggestions/Help  > "Customer Care" emails