Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Sports  > Alright Tiger just now admitted to everything he did..Bravo!!      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 amillio-bello
Msg: 1
Alright Tiger just now admitted to everything he did..Bravo!!Page 1 of 2    (1, 2)
Tiger Woods just now reportedly admitted to all his infidelities and they are all true apparently. He just apologized on his website. He is taking an "Indefinate Hiatius" from Golf.

I am glad that he addmitted this. I knew he would come forward. It really shows that he has some character even though he messed up bad.
 MGMLION
Msg: 2
Alright Tiger just now admitted to everything he did..Bravo!!
Posted: 12/11/2009 5:45:31 PM
He will now be distracted by this in every major golf tournament he plays in.
I don't see him beating Nicklaus record and most people now will be rooting against him when he returns since all this happened.
 o.o.
Msg: 3
Posted: 12/11/2009 6:27:34 PM

I am glad that he addmitted this. I knew he would come forward. It really shows that he has some character even though he messed up bad.

Tiger is only steppin-up to the plate because he got caught. That does NOT show character. It's like Clinton finally having to admit his affair because he was found out.

Now it's time for John Daly to step up. He's a womanizer and a drunk.
Oh yeah, that's right he would have to get caught first and then he too, would show great character by admitting it! LOL

BTW My ex used to hang out with John Daly in Vegas and they got hookers and
gambled, and got drunk together back in 1992.

PGA is nothing but a old boys club of self-entitled whores and their band of groupies who follow along. Yeah, that's a "sport" ... Not.
 SteelCity1981
Msg: 4
view profile
History
Posted: 12/11/2009 7:23:08 PM

Tiger is only steppin-up to the plate because he got caught. That does NOT show character

LOL exactly. He would still going around having sex with other women if he didn't get caught. He is only coming out now, because he can't avoid it any longer.
 MGMLION
Msg: 5
Posted: 12/11/2009 7:29:37 PM

John Daly doesn't care, really doesn't matter to him what he does. He hides nothing.
 Uncle Fist
Msg: 6
Posted: 12/11/2009 7:51:03 PM
I have to agree with some of the other posters here. Character is stepping up when you don't have to.

Regardless, I still don't see why we're supposed to care about any of this anyway. This is his and his wife's business. Why is this interesting to the rest of us?
 Jake52177
Msg: 7
view profile
History
Posted: 12/11/2009 8:16:09 PM
Tiger has left the PGA tour. So now what do we do. I don't even know who else to root for. Phil is a bum with real problems with his wife. Daly only reason i know him because of arrest and rehab stints. Payne Stewart died. Arnold is a pitchman. Jack is Jack. Him and Arnold don't play no more. Ratings were down 50 % i heard for 8 months. Who is gonna sell me gatorade and buicks now. Madness everyday i wake up to a new york post with a diffrent whore on the cover.
 SteelCity1981
Msg: 8
view profile
History
Posted: 12/11/2009 8:50:56 PM
I guess now we know why his last name is "Woods"
 o.o.
Msg: 9
Posted: 12/11/2009 9:31:08 PM
Tiger's motive was greed.
His lawyer advised him to come clean to save himself millions in hush money.

The hook-bags were foaming at the mouth for a piece of that, and now all they got is public shame instead.
 skoochie
Msg: 10
view profile
History
Posted: 12/11/2009 11:11:54 PM
If we had to hear about every affair in America, we'd be here all night and tomorrow reading about the millions of affairs happening in America. So the hell what this guy is cheating on his wife. The media cheapens themselves when they dredge through someone's personal life. If CNN wants to be the Enquirer then that's fine, just don't follow with a story about real news.
 nipoleon
Msg: 11
view profile
History
Posted: 12/12/2009 3:25:54 AM
Just exactly what is it that Tiger needs to apologize for ?
He hasn't done anything to hurt me. Has he done anything to hurt anyone, except maybe his wife ?

There is one thing, Tiger should go on Oprah and give this apology.....

" I Tiger Woods apologize for allowing my image to be violated. Me and my sponsors know how important our fabricated public image is and we greatly regret disappointing everyone in it's collapse.
I and my pseudo-wife have renegotiated her contract. I assure you all that my handlers have tightened the screening procedures and all the whores I have sex with in the future will maintain the strictest loyalty to my brand name persona. I hope you will all have patience with me as I go through this transition period of reinventing a whole new public life.
I promise never again will the slightest hint of truth be allowed to interrupt the dream world fantasy which the public depends upon regarding my image ".
 MGMLION
Msg: 12
Posted: 12/12/2009 5:28:34 AM

I guess now we know why his last name is "Woods"

And his first name is Tiger
 ProdigalSon81
Msg: 13
Posted: 12/12/2009 8:16:58 AM

Tiger is only steppin-up to the plate because he got caught. That does NOT show character

Pretty much this.

I'm sure there are countless others who are doing the same thing Tiger did even as we speak and only feel remorseful about it when they are caught.
 earthlingsRevenge
Msg: 14
Posted: 12/12/2009 5:52:20 PM
Tiger paid almost $40000.00/weekend for hookers. He even paid almost $15000.00 for his one favorite hooker just to meet her.

Do you ever get a feeling we paid for his expensive hookers?
We buy products he endorses like mad dogs, the product manufacturers keep pouring money into his pockets.

Finally, what is it with guys with disgusting amount of money and hookers? They all go and spend and spend on hookers, all, athletes or movie actors. I think they figured out hookers are better than raping (Kobe, Roethlisberger...).

Now I wonder what do the rich female athletes/movie actresses do? Why don't they spend money on male hookers? That would be a new lucrative profession for men.
 sum1reel
Msg: 15
Posted: 12/12/2009 8:35:09 PM

Do you ever get a feeling we paid for his expensive hookers?

yep Pal, and you won't even get to have any of his "sloppy seconds" either!

We buy products he endorses like mad dogs, the product manufacturers keep pouring money into his pockets.

and many businesses that he does his plugs, are now severing ties with him......but the good thing is that he'll soon be doing endorsements for condom industry.

Finally, what is it with guys with disgusting amount of money and hookers?

Once a man satisfies his quest for more money, the next thing on his list is to get more "tang"....(and i'm not talking about the orange powder drink mix).

Why don't they spend money on male hookers?

Because unlike most men,....they only have 1 head that does the thinking!!!!!

That would be a new lucrative profession for men.

There you go Pal.....as long as you can get your "johnson" erect, on-demand..... this could be your true calling in life!...............but don't quit your day job too soon, as you know, this profession doesn't usually provide you with benefits.
 Pyro74
Msg: 16
view profile
History
Posted: 12/12/2009 9:59:56 PM

He will now be distracted by this in every major golf tournament he plays in.
I don't see him beating Nicklaus record and most people now will be rooting against him when he returns since all this happened.

Yeah, he's finished. Just like when Kobe cheated on his wife, was tried for rape and aquitted. Kobe's carer fell apart...............Ohhh, wait a second. Kobe is the best player in the NBA and won a championship last year. As for Tiger, when he comes back, he'll be fine. A year or two and this will all be forgotten.
 o.o.
Msg: 17
Posted: 12/12/2009 10:59:26 PM

A year or two and this will all be forgotten.

No that is not the way it works in the PGA. They are held to a higher standard than the football players. There's pretty much no code of ethics in football, and most people are used to seeing them get busted for drugs and whores. That's standard fare for the football league...almost expected behaviour.

Not so with golf. Tiger will not be returning to golf until way after his divorce is over with, and even if he does return, he will be off his game by then, and soon to follow will be a new up and coming player to make everybody forget all about him anyway.

He's got billions of dollars to play with. He does not need golf anyway.
He only remained in the game so he could continue his whoring.
 skoochie
Msg: 18
view profile
History
Posted: 12/12/2009 11:08:59 PM

He only remained in the game so he could continue his whoring.

Really? He remained in the game because he is the best at it. This hiatus is going to hurt his reign as the best in the sport. And for what, because of something that doesn't even pertain to the sport. Reminds me of Michael Jordan's hiatus after his father died and he became the poster child for gambling problems. Has nothing to do with his career unless the media makes it that way. The media needs to get a life.
 frankster_p
Msg: 19
Posted: 12/13/2009 1:24:24 AM
Does it really matter? why do people care?
As long as he played golf and entertained who cares what he did in his off time.
So hes human.

Only person he has to answer to is his wife.
Golfers supposed to be gentlemen?
 Pyro74
Msg: 20
view profile
History
Posted: 12/13/2009 3:37:56 AM

Tiger will not be returning to golf until way after his divorce is over with, and even if he does return, he will be off his game by then, and soon to follow will be a new up and coming player to make everybody forget all about him anyway.

Yeah, sure. Everybody is just going to forget about the greatest golfer ever because he cheated on his wife.

No that is not the way it works in the PGA. They are held to a higher standard than the football players.

Maybe in your mind they are. But I know for a fact that alot of PGA pros party just as hard if not harder than most professional athletes out there.
 DivineBovine
Msg: 21
view profile
History
Posted: 12/13/2009 11:52:08 AM

i've got John Daly's autobiography right here in front of me. he admits to all of that in the book. and it was written 3 years ago.
 Thatguy67
Msg: 22
view profile
History
Posted: 12/13/2009 12:01:22 PM
John Daly's battle with the bottle and personal problems have been news for almost 20 years.
 ratherBgolfing
Msg: 23
Posted: 12/13/2009 3:20:39 PM

No that is not the way it works in the PGA. They are held to a higher standard than the football players.

I wonder what you base that opinion on kamaloka? The PGA has never had to face up to, or deal with, anything like this before. The only thing even close to scandalous that the PGA has had to deal with is John Daly and quite frankly, the PGA has been dropping the ball on him for 20 years. 2 suspensions in 20 years of buffoonery. The PGA has allowed Daly to do pretty much anything he wants. Why? Because he's too popular to risk losing. PGA has a higher standard? You may say so, but their actions prove otherwise.
Don't kid yourself. The PGA already knows that whenever Tiger does return, that tournament will be the most watched PGA tournament in the history of the sport.
 vbxtc
Msg: 24
view profile
History
Posted: 12/13/2009 6:55:49 PM

soon to follow will be a new up and coming player to make everybody forget all about him anyway.

And how long have all the idiots who hate Tiger simply for being the best (as well as more un-pc reasons) been saying that?!

As to the reaction of the fans, somehow I think he will eventually be ok, especially if he comes back winning everything in sight. Magic Johnson survived, as did Jordan, Barkley, Ray Lewis and countless others. And if you're looking for the best recent example...when was the last time you saw a Kobe Bryant protest?
 ratherBgolfing
Msg: 25
Posted: 12/13/2009 7:00:48 PM
The fans will forgive him, especially in the States. After all, didn't Americans readily forgive their president for the same thing?
Show ALL Forums  > Sports  > Alright Tiger just now admitted to everything he did..Bravo!!