Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  > After orgasm when guys shake/shiver?      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 kayliecat
Msg: 1
view profile
History
After orgasm when guys shake/shiver?Page 1 of 3    (1, 2, 3)
This is probably a very stupid question to most of you guys out there. But hey, I'm a chick, so I don't know the way your bodies work.

I have noticed...with, well, more than one partner, that often after they orgasm, esp if it's after a bj, that if you touch their penis at all (like, say, to lick the cum off, not unheard of), their whole body will spasm.

So my question is, like, does it hurt? Is that a "OMF-ing God Don't Touch Me" kind of spasm?

And yes, I've asked... and gotten "it's just really sensitive".

LOL That's obvious. But does that mean don't touch it? Or should I wait 20 sec to lick it off? Or, I don't know, maybe it's simply an involuntary movement and I should lick a way...

And this is not a polarized question, because it's very likely a girl has figured this one out already.

It's just the kind of thing I don't think about...until the moment arrives and then it's like "shit, did I just hurt him?"

Thank ya...
 TheReason_
Msg: 2
view profile
History
After orgasm when guys shake/shiver?
Posted: 12/23/2009 11:34:19 AM
It's sensitive in a good way. Same with women. If I'm going down on a woman and make her orgasm, again she's really sensitive, and it's cute to lightly flick my tongue over her clit and make her jump.

Same thing.

It's all good!

13flybynight
Msg: 3
Posted: 12/23/2009 11:38:31 AM
Yeah - happened to me for the first time last week. Every other BJ I've ever had has involved the woman spitting, swallowing, or running for the exit. This one stayed on the job & .... well I don't know what she did, but it was vaguely like being given a mild electric shock to the penis. I went with it at first, but decided it was unpleasant so she doesn't do it any more, but she says that it's common and she likes to take advantage of men at their most sensitive moment.
 RobertT86
Msg: 4
Posted: 12/23/2009 11:44:59 AM
IF our body does spasm, it's out of pleasure and not pain.

Unless we're being actually shocked (electrical [taser/etc]).

Hurting? No.

More pleasure? Yes.

Women can have similar reactions.

Wait? No, unless you want to be cautious. Some react as if it tickles, so beware of legs and arms.

I'd let you finish with the ice cream on my ice cream cone. No one since my first girlfriend has made me shake.
 amillio-bello
Msg: 5
Posted: 12/23/2009 11:46:14 AM
It's a normal thing, don't worry about it. I shake and frankly sometimes even dance after or even during the orgasms. Obviously it depends how good it was too lol. But I don't think there is anything unusual about that.
 no_1_bby
Msg: 6
view profile
History
Posted: 12/23/2009 11:56:33 AM
Kalie...

From what I've experienced most of my partners get overly sensitive afterwards. I tend to change how I touch them at that point. It's really difficult to explain.. I lighten up but still keep it firm. I think justetting go after if cruel and unusual punishment.. Hehehe.. Last time I gave head and he came, I kept him firmly in my mouth until I was sure it was *safe* to let go without it seeming like I was dropping a hot potato.
 want to travel
Msg: 7
view profile
History
Posted: 12/23/2009 11:59:33 AM
iys sensitive in a very good way, its his way of saying thank you, i find its the same with women, after they orgasm during oral
 voodooguru
Msg: 8
view profile
History
Posted: 12/23/2009 12:04:42 PM
"Or, I don't know, maybe it's simply an involuntary movement and I should lick a way... "

Nein... don't just lick away. It *can* be uncomfortable, but it can also be very nice if done right. Just be slow and soft with your lips, and especially slow/soft with your tongue.
 aSydneyMale
Msg: 9
view profile
History
Posted: 12/23/2009 12:05:40 PM

It's sensitive in a good way. Same with women. If I'm going down on a woman and make her orgasm, again she's really sensitive, and it's cute to lightly flick my tongue over her clit and make her jump.

Same thing.

It's all good!

What he said.

Of course touch it and lick it, but gently! lol
 CaptainDad
Msg: 10
Posted: 12/23/2009 1:12:15 PM
It's like being tickled in a very intense way. Please don't just keep it up at that point because it can be uncomfortable after a bit. But, in a few moments it will likely return to normal.
 Elgalawaat
Msg: 11
view profile
History
Posted: 12/23/2009 1:18:01 PM
It gets very veeeeery sensitive and I can not stand it. It takes me at least 5 minutes to recover. As for licking the juice she does and it is fine as long as no much pressure on the head.
 forumsonly9999
Msg: 12
Posted: 12/23/2009 1:22:23 PM
Once it releases it (the penis) wants to be left alone for a bit...
 TooShadows
Msg: 13
view profile
History
Posted: 12/23/2009 4:25:31 PM
I get horribly sensitive too,to the point where a gentle lick could cause me to backflip off the bed. It only lasts about a half minute though,and then it returns to normal.
 m_church
Msg: 14
view profile
History
Posted: 12/23/2009 4:32:04 PM

I have noticed...with, well, more than one partner, that often after they orgasm, esp if it's after a bj, that if you touch their penis at all (like, say, to lick the cum off, not unheard of), their whole body will spasm.

I have had that experience many a time... It's like a sensory overload. Sometimes if it's just right, my G/F will take advantage of it and use it to get me 'mini=orgasm' or two...
 kayliecat
Msg: 15
view profile
History
Posted: 12/23/2009 4:42:42 PM
M church I was wondering if that was possible...

and yeah I can see how the penis sensitivity is like how a clit gets supersensitive right after an orgasm. But for me, at least, if I just approach it from a different angle, like from behind the clitoral hood, I can keep right on going for another. lol I guess with a penis you can't really do that. The hood on our clits has more than one use! (or maybe one really great use!)
 dangermouse66
Msg: 16
Posted: 12/23/2009 6:02:56 PM
Yes, way sensitvie, for me I prefer u don't touch it for at least ten seconds before u wanna go leaning up. BUT! Like the clitoris hood u mentioned, it's ok to wank still if the guy has foreskin that will slide over the lid. Also the difference with women I find, is if when they're sensitive as hell and are begging u to stop, and u persuade them to relax and handle it, they can multiple orgasm soon after. Unlike us guys :/
 SeattleRob
Msg: 17
view profile
History
Posted: 12/23/2009 7:39:26 PM
Hey Kaylie,

First, everybody's a little different, so no hard and fast rules (he who would pun would pick a pocket)
A guy is designed to plant his seed as deep in his partner as possible, and put as much there as possible. The head of the shaft becoming super-sensitive at orgasm serves that purpose well, evolution has delt with those lacking this feature:-)
That being said, those quakes are mainly echos of the orgasmic contractions, and generally feel pretty good. One of the best things about simultaneous climaxes with a partner is feeling her afterquakes/contractions. It feels like she's unconsciously milking every last drop.
One thing that feels really good, that a vagina can't do, is when a partner, after taking a load deep in her mouth, holds everything still until the afterquakes stop, and then proceeds to stroke the shaft with her tongue, avoiding the head, milking the shaft. That is often enough to keep the erection until the head returns to normal, and can lead to a prolonged round 2
 Quintessential-1
Msg: 18
After orgasm when guys shake/shiver
Posted: 12/23/2009 8:11:22 PM
Ummm I'm not one to talk in these rooms but thought I should help you out kayliecat(that's some name by the way) but if your going to help clean up the mess.. Like a great one :) deep throught me when I cum it's much better. Ps hope I didn't offend anyone sorry if I did I'm just tryin to help out... Peace
 MsMicki
Msg: 19
view profile
History
After orgasm when guys shake/shiver
Posted: 12/23/2009 10:25:44 PM
I've had some that couldn't handle any touch for a minute or so......
and others that enjoyed the sensation.
My problem is I love to make 'em have that one last body jerk!!
But.....as stated.....I usually just go with a much softer technique to clean 'em up.

and yes, the few that could handle it.....usually had another li'l O
or as one guy stated......he felt like it extended his O for a much longer period than normal.

I'm with you tho.......most times I'm not ready to just stop....
It's like the "warm down" period after exercizing!
 namrael
Msg: 20
Posted: 12/24/2009 5:55:28 AM
It's varied a lot for me with different partners. Everyone seems to get sensitive, but some men like it when I keep going, some like for me to keep going but a bit more gently, and some prefer that the stimulation stop entirely because they're so sensitive it gets painful. I always ask a new partner what he prefers.
 Zuglo
Msg: 21
Posted: 12/24/2009 5:59:03 AM
I think it has something to do with being circumcised..
I am not, so my penis is super sensitive after, almost like painful..
Prefer her to stop, or if she keeps going, do it gently..
 WinstonDoubtfire
Msg: 22
view profile
History
Posted: 12/24/2009 6:07:09 AM
It's like a shot of electricity jolting through our nether-regions. I've found it painful in a very pleasurable way.
 st99sc
Msg: 23
Posted: 12/24/2009 6:24:17 AM
If very wet BJ its Ok but still no licking. Same with a handjob if its rough its to sensitive. I think the gauge is if it's intercourse it's nice and wet and so I can keep thrusting as I cum. If its a BJ or a Handjob and things arent' super lubed or wet its too stimulating after I cum I have to stop it then.
 Jayderaven
Msg: 24
view profile
History
Posted: 12/24/2009 9:04:02 AM
I think justetting go after if cruel and unusual punishment..

I agree - I always worried that they were feeling *overly* sensitive and touching at all might be painful/uncomfortable - but I also felt that just letting go (and the sudden cold after the warmth) would be equally as cruel/uncomfortable.

Of course, hearing, "mygod you ARE trying to kill me, aren't you" as he moans in pleasure doesn't help the whole "is it good or is it too much?" query...

But from the answers thus far, it seems that it is individual, but for some, continued, gentle touching/licking is good - after a few seconds.
 deerdog1
Msg: 25
Posted: 12/24/2009 9:14:42 AM
Kaylie ..its like this girl ..have you ever had a guy who was really talented go down on you and lick you into multiple orgasms ..and you get to the point that you involuntary cross your legs and are pushing his head away and pulling it in at the same time ..its kinda that Hurts so good feeling

ok let me give you another example ...you take a bite of that cheese cake ...it is so rich and sweet and so good that your mouth actually hurts maybe even cramps ..but do you want another bite ...Well yes ...actually you would very possibly kill if someone tried to take it away
Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  > After orgasm when guys shake/shiver?