Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Ask A Guy  > Men, what type of women do you find beautiful?      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 Star609
Msg: 1
view profile
History
Men, what type of women do you find beautiful?Page 1 of 3    (1, 2, 3)
Men often say they want a beautiful woman.

I would like to know what type of women men find beautiful. What do men find beautiful about women.

I would also like to know, how would you treat her and what would you be willing to do to get and keep a beautiful woman?

Please give me some examples.
 DocElffington
Msg: 2
view profile
History
Men, what type of women do you find beautiful?
Posted: 12/27/2009 4:34:06 PM
what do you mean by "type"?

I usually begin with the type that are breathing.

From there I progress to the type that weren't previously men.....
 JP1111
Msg: 3
view profile
History
Posted: 12/27/2009 4:43:22 PM
That is just like asking “what do you think is funny”? It will be somewhat different for each person.

But in general, a beautiful woman is a woman that is very appealing to your eyes.

I personally feel her body is only a small part of it since, her mind and who she ultimately is will complete the package. I would treat her with the respect I would give any woman I'm with, no more no less (as I would like to be treated the same way).

To keep her, again I would do no more than keep treating her the same way with the respect I would give any woman and if I would like to get to know more of her, I would give her more of my time and attention to show her that she is og a particular attention to me. I know that if she expected to be treated differently BECAUSE she's beautiful, that would be a turn off for me and I might loose interest in her, period.
 thesushimanoftaos
Msg: 4
view profile
History
Posted: 12/27/2009 4:45:44 PM
Beauty is only skin deep, but ugly goes to the bone...

Beauty is in the eye of the beholder...

ok enough cliche. First, there is physical beauty. This is what makes a guy turn their head. Sometimes it can be a waify twig of a woman, sometimes its the BBW with a smile from ear to ear. Sometimes its the way she walks and has her hips poppin side to side.

If you want to know what a man wants ask him, not them.

Personally, i believe that you dont know how beautiful a woman is until you are with them and your eyesare closed and your heart and mind is.

javascript:smilie('')
 Husker Freak
Msg: 5
view profile
History
Posted: 12/27/2009 4:48:59 PM
It is going to vary to each gentleman. Beauty gets you noticed. As we all know though looks are not everything.
 tabasco enema
Msg: 6
Posted: 12/27/2009 5:01:45 PM
I lolled at "weren't previously men".

Personally, beauty is both objectified by appearance and by character and humanity.

To me, Cat Power is beautiful looking. I find 5ft-something bruntettes that are (UK) size 8-12 with perfect features physically beautiful :)
I have a penchant for "bland" women as my friends call them. It's said regularly by my mates as a jibe that I fancy "librarians" etc...
 indefatigabilis
Msg: 7
Posted: 12/27/2009 5:08:23 PM
Men often say they want a beautiful woman.
Men say a lot of things.

I would like to know what type of women men find beautiful. What do men find beautiful about women.
The beautiful parts.

I would also like to know, how would you treat her and what would you be willing to do to get and keep a beautiful woman?
To get and keep? Nothing.

Please give me some examples.

a) She walks in beauty, like the night
Of cloudless climes and starry skies;
And all that's best of dark and bright
Meet in her aspect and her eyes:
Thus mellowed to that tender light
Which heaven to gaudy day denies.

One shade the more, one ray the less,
Had half impaired the nameless grace
Which waves in every raven tress,
Or softly lightens o'er her face;
Where thoughts serenely sweet express
How pure, how dear their dwelling place.

And on that cheek, and o'er that brow,
So soft, so calm, yet eloquent,
The smiles that win, the tints that glow,
But tell of days in goodness spent,
A mind at peace with all below,
A heart whose love is innocent!

b) She smiles when she see me.
 Fearlessly
Msg: 8
Posted: 12/27/2009 5:09:17 PM
I think it's pretty obvious what men find physically beautiful about a woman. Other than the physical I like to see a playful and fun personality, witty enough to keep a conversation interesting. It's also nice if she wears woemens clothes and not junior boys clothing

For such a woman I have done subtle, sincere things and such stupid things I would not care to talk about it here - and as noted I am still fishing
 Wstlcoguy66
Msg: 9
Posted: 12/27/2009 5:12:51 PM
All different kinds. Beautiful women come in all shapes and sizes and men are all not attracted to the same thing. Brunettes, Blondes, Redheads, tall women, short women, can all be "beautiful".

One theory is that we see people as "attractive" if their facial features are in the correct proportion and symmetrical.

Combine that with physical fitness and you probably have the key.
 VacationGuy234
Msg: 10
view profile
History
Posted: 12/27/2009 6:00:19 PM
This is subjective, there is no one type. Any woman of any type can be beautiful, preppies, goth, punk, business it does not matter. Physically, not everything has to be perfect but the overall picture has to fit. At first you're attracted to one or two physical aspects that make her attractive but after that it's the whole package that makes her beautiful. You meet someone at a bar, she has great eyes; nice kept hair; dresses well, proportionate then she starts a fight with another woman in the bar, to me that's not beautiful it's stupid, the whole package, you see.

What do men find beautiful about women? Everything, just being around women they are attracted to make them feel better. I think there is a saying that goes something like, "Women are to men as flowers are to women". You can't explain it you just feel it.

You don't "keep" women, they stay with you. They stay with you because you give them what they need which is different for every person. Hilary Clinton doesn't need Bill; he's no longer president; she's an accomplished political person in her own right. In her own words, "nobody makes me laugh like Bill", case in point, she gets what she needs.

For a man the trick is getting the woman that gives him what he needs and to him she is very beautiful. I wish it was a lot more simple than this but it isn't.
 KeyofLife05
Msg: 11
Posted: 12/27/2009 6:04:30 PM
I can add this:

To "up" your beauty quotient by a country mile, SMILE MORE.

I work with a woman who never smiles. I KNOW that she would be really good looking if she actually SMILED. But she never does. Too bad.

Women are the harshest beauty critics of other women. Women would be amazed if they could understand that most men find A LOT of women sincerely and genuinely beautiful, even if they are not "cover girls". You have no idea. I see many, many beautiful women every day.

So SMILE. Odds are great that there are many men who will see you and will think "she is beautiful".
 Willys Wild Wheaties
Msg: 12
view profile
History
Posted: 12/27/2009 6:05:57 PM
It doesnt matter....I think guys can be attracted to a lot of different types....
 VacationGuy234
Msg: 13
view profile
History
Posted: 12/27/2009 6:08:21 PM
P.S. You'd probably be better off asking what men are not attracted to as it wouldn't be too broad a subject to answer. They have a lot less dislikes than likes.
 As you wish....
Msg: 14
Posted: 12/27/2009 6:14:28 PM
Normal size, to thin and petite will do fine. And I don't mean "normal" by the U.S. standards of "normal" or "average". For some reason, an "average" woman now days in the U.S. used to be considered obese, but it's the "new normal" now I guess.
 tabasco enema
Msg: 15
Posted: 12/27/2009 6:27:23 PM
Actually, I think we'd agree what beautiful is, but sexy would be different. Like, I think black girls are sexy, but they're rarely called "beautiful"
 KeyofLife05
Msg: 16
Posted: 12/27/2009 7:08:12 PM
tobasco,

"black girls are sexy, but they're rarely called "beautiful""

WTF???? Are you F'in nuts??? I see several beautiful black girls a DAY, and I live in a hugely "majority white" 'hood.

Rarely? You gotta get out more.

Best!
Ed
 HoldingHands27
Msg: 17
Posted: 12/27/2009 7:19:56 PM
"Type"
Ahhhhhhhh...!
Intelligent women get my attention quickly....
But, if you're asking about the Physical aspects...:
Slender/Athletic Types....
Angelina Joile wouldn't appeal to me if she looked like Jabba-the-Hutt...!!!
More specifically...:
Big Almond-shaped eyes...
High cheekbones...
An hourglass shape...
Thigh-length hair...straight or wavy, but not curly...
_Very_ Tall...
Think of Morgan Fairchild...with Debra Jo Fondrens hair and
Carmen Electras body....stretched to Yao Mings height...!!!
*FOOOMMPP!!*
 MrP.
Msg: 18
Posted: 12/27/2009 7:27:50 PM
Beautiful women come in all shapes, sizes, and colors. I should note that one shouldn't confuse "beautiful" with "pretty" or "hot". To me, a woman's personality and demeanor makes the difference. If I had a nickel for every pretty/hot woman that ended up repulsing me with their nasty, mean-spirited, or snotty attitude I could retire. On the other hand, I know some rather plain, average looking women who have great personalities and are a lot of fun to be around. I find those women "beautiful".

MrP
 1kindMan4U
Msg: 19
Posted: 12/27/2009 7:46:26 PM
BEAUTY for me is when her sex appeal is enhanced by her kindness and grace, making me want to be with her AFTER we are done with all things sexual.

I ONLY date women that I find beautiful.. wait.. correction.. I only CONTINUE to date a sexually attractive woman that has DEMONSTRATED her beautiful-ness during the 1st date.

I never do anything differently with ANY of the women I've dated.
 -Darkfall+
Msg: 20
view profile
History
Posted: 12/27/2009 8:15:43 PM
I'm attracted to women who are slim/athletic/curvy type. Someone preferably real short i.e. 4'9"-5'5" & 100-120lbs. I love a cute smile and a sucker for dimples. Also real big on eyes as well especially green eyes. I tend to fall for brunettes in general, nothing sexier than a brunette.

Of course each guy is different but that's just my opinion.
 disco2485
Msg: 21
Posted: 12/27/2009 8:22:38 PM
Funeral Frost

I am EXACTLY the same as you on this!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! wish we could order them!
 xiedo
Msg: 22
Posted: 12/27/2009 8:23:34 PM
We're talking completely physical? To be honest, I appreciate a woman who showers (try to do it everyday), exercises (as life allows), eat rights (as life allows).

There is no need to be super-skinny, there is no need to have super-model looks, but a girl should take care of her body. Being in good shape is a sign that you love yourself, you want to live long, and you want to be your best. Love yourself!

How would I treat her and what would I be willing to do? Good and plenty.
 His Holiness THE CEO
Msg: 23
view profile
History
Posted: 12/27/2009 9:32:47 PM
Nice rack, great personality(only having one), not on depression meds, no intruding exes, and someone who deosn't think that sex is the only factor for love.
 Elgalawaat
Msg: 24
view profile
History
Posted: 12/27/2009 9:45:05 PM
That is a very generic question. Beauty is in the eye of the beholder. The woman might be beautiful but not skinny some would not touch her with 10 feet pole, some men (the very truly yours included) are ready to do any thing to get her. How to keep a beautiful woman happy. You have to keep her feel that she is important and desirable and share every thing including your body with her.
 Gallimaestro
Msg: 25
view profile
History
Posted: 12/27/2009 9:49:07 PM
I think I find myself far more attracted to long dark hair. Not sure why, but I seem to lose composure for a moment when I see one.

For body shape I like an average build, not too skinny - not too fat, something to wrap my arms around.
Show ALL Forums  > Ask A Guy  > Men, what type of women do you find beautiful?