Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Ask A Girl  > Is adult nursing a loving bond or just wrong?      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 musician64
Msg: 1
Is adult nursing a loving bond or just wrong?Page 1 of 1    
Hello ladies.

I'd like to ask for your thoughts on ANR please. " Adult Nursing Relationship".

This does NOT involve role playing. I must make this clear! Yerrk!
" My experiences as follows ".
Some yrs ago I was coaxed back inside our house from working in the yard.
My partner ( at the time) was sitting on the couch with a pillow on her lap and patted it to signal that I was to lay my head on it. To her I said causiously " yes?". I did position myself as directed. She said she craved to have me at her breast and she was lactating alittle. She always had been. A natural. And thus we did nurse.
I felt a bit odd that this time together was premeditated and planned by her. Usually a man will enjoy his partners breasts in the act of great naked fun and play. Now my conscience tells me to seek more of the love that is nursing.

However she knew how much peace ,contentment and great comfort I always experienced when in bed to fall asleep at her breast. And she did too via her
" let down" .I was held , stroked and overwhelmingly loved. She said to me that " it was a missing thing in our loving one another ". I felt more in love with her as she did with me. All over again. She was right. It's an incredible loving and intimate bond.
The health benfits are too nuerous to mention. Several web sites will tell you all about this incredible love between two people.

I kind of fell into nursing and grew to love it . This is stated in my profile.

Please do describe to me in your replys.......

Q......Is it not right to nurse your man?

Q......Can / Would you induce again to surprise him and have him love you even more?

Thankyou for your input.

Morth74
Msg: 2
Is adult nursing a loving bond or just wrong?
Posted: 1/6/2010 5:28:27 PM
This might be better off in the sex forum.

Personally, I think it's a bit odd. OK, a lot odd and it's not something I would do. However, anything between consenting adults that doesn't hurt anyone else is up to them, isn't it? Each to their own.
Msg: 3
Posted: 1/6/2010 5:39:48 PM

This might be better off in the sex forum.

That's where the other threads are.

And I also agree with what North said about consenting adults. When only consenting adults are involved, ANYTHING GOES, baby! Plug eachother into the wall outlet, whatever, just make sure your house has it's own breaker, because I don't want to lose the food in my fridge because you took out the electricity with your kink.
 Aisfor_Amanda
Msg: 4
Posted: 1/6/2010 5:42:02 PM

You mean...putting a breast pump on a man's penis? I think that would hurt.

Do you need good cow milking skills? Will that help?
 Reaper!
Msg: 5
view profile
History
Posted: 1/6/2010 5:44:07 PM
Threads like this are so transparent, designed to pinpont those who share your fetish. No doubt the OP will contact anyone who reveals they are open to this.

Like others, I agree, consenting adults and all that but don't use the forums to circumnavigate the messaging process.
 SoftAndHappy
Msg: 6
Posted: 1/6/2010 5:56:35 PM
I don't even understand the mechanics of this, frankly.

I've never been pregnant and I've never had a child, so I've never lactated. I thought you had to be pregnant (or have just given birth) in order to lactate. Even at that, once you stop breastfeeding your child, you dry up. Soooo... you would have to find a woman who has a child or had a child and was into this fetish (and it's definitively a fetish) long enough to have kept lactating. 'Cause I sure as heck wouldn't get pregnant just to nurse... my boyfriend...?

I'm not saying it's right or wrong. I'm not judging. I'm just saying it's outside of the realm of possibility for me.
 Naganadoy
Msg: 7
view profile
History
Posted: 1/6/2010 6:01:35 PM
hmmmmm sure gives a whole new meaning to "WHY BUY THE COW WHEN YA CAN GET THE MILK FOR FREE"

....pass the FruitLoops!!!

got the nestles mix?? turn on Bugs Bunny cartoons and count me in!!!

BTW...j/k (dont count me in...barrrrrrrrf)
 deborah815
Msg: 8
view profile
History
Posted: 1/6/2010 6:02:15 PM
I thought you were going to discuss nursing homes. Adult nursing? A loving bond? Or just wrong? I guess it's not wrong provided both parties are enjoying it. Loving bond? I never tried it, don't know. It just sounds weird to me.
 Morth74
Msg: 9
Posted: 1/6/2010 6:02:21 PM

Even at that, once you stop breastfeeding your child, you dry up

Not necessarily. Some women do continue to lactate long after - especially if they encourage it - ie: "milk" themselves, for want of a better word!
 SunnyTexas
Msg: 10
view profile
History
Posted: 1/6/2010 6:14:55 PM
you titty baby !

That's just weird.

Do you like to be diapered and burped too ?
 Silent Steel
Msg: 11
view profile
History
Posted: 1/6/2010 6:27:05 PM
It simply amazes me , the things people do for gratification. I am not judging or anything, but how many responses were you expecting on this topic?
 bipolarintense
Msg: 12
Posted: 1/6/2010 6:34:22 PM

You mean...putting a breast pump on a man's penis? I think that would hurt.
That comment is just sick.
Everyone knows you use a milking machine on a man because a cows teats are the same shape as a penis.
 Anthonypie
Msg: 13
Posted: 1/6/2010 7:10:31 PM
Alright, um well dude you should have this under the sex threads as other people have said but never mind that. As long as SHE invited you in without YOU asking to and you BOTH are comfortable with the practice.
And also laides, there is a thing where it's called a placebo effect where if she thinks she pregnant she can have the "signs" of pregnancy such as the ablitly to nurse.
 ManicMelanie
Msg: 14
view profile
History
Posted: 1/6/2010 7:20:17 PM

I breast-fed both of my children. Great idea. Many health benefits, physical closeness, etc.

NOT something I'm interested in doing with an ADULT. I think it's okay if YOU want to do it. I just am NOT interested.

NEXT !!

Spagett!
Msg: 15
view profile
History
Posted: 1/6/2010 7:33:48 PM
Firstly:

Do you like to be diapered and burped too ?

I don't like breastfeeding, but I do like those two things. Do you have a super intellectual comment regarding my life? Something that makes you sound reaaaal smart?

This does NOT involve role playing. I must make this clear! Yerrk!

Um, are you lying on purpose? OR do you really think this is not role-play? Infantilism at that! Don't say it isn't. I AM an infantilist and you are describing a mommy/baby relationship. Well one of the key features.

My partner ( at the time) was sitting on the couch with a pillow on her lap and patted it to signal that I was to lay my head on it. To her I said causiously " yes?". I did position myself as directed.

This is even written like an AB story!!! "Mommy" told you that it was time for milk, did she?

I felt a bit odd that this time together was premeditated and planned by her. Usually a man will enjoy his partners breasts in the act of great naked fun and play. Now my conscience tells me to seek more of the love that is nursing.

More mumbo jumbo, I am beginning to doubt the story. Things like this just don't happen in "real life". If they did, well the "Men in Diapers" thread for example, would not exist. When a thread like this pops up on a "alternate lifestyle" site, it is because the OP is burning, and wants some mommy love. Like another poster said, they make this thread and contact ANY person who accepts the behavior. Sneaky, and wrong, and makes it harder on those of us who act like adults, and just say what we mean.

However she knew how much peace ,contentment and great comfort I always experienced when in bed to fall asleep at her breast. And she did too via her
" let down" .I was held , stroked and overwhelmingly loved. She said to me that " it was a missing thing in our loving one another ". I felt more in love with her as she did with me. All over again. She was right. It's an incredible loving and intimate bond.

Here you go AGAIN! This is written like a dime store novella! She brushed back my tasseled little curls, and pinched my rosy cheeks as she said "Is baby done drinking the milk from mommy?" It was then that I knew, it was mommy milk for me!

kind of fell into nursing and grew to love it . This is stated in my profile.

Chances are you have loved this for a LONG time, and this is some big idea on how to get women to pay attention to you long enough to get to know the "Real you". Which, ironically, is the thing you are trying to hide with all this mystical milky story time.

Please do describe to me in your replys.......

You are participating in roleplay, how did you put it? "Yeerrrk!"

Next step is diapers, I know of some good online sites if you would like help choosing!

Personal preference, neither right nor wrong.

Q......Can / Would you induce again to surprise him and have him love you even more?

I'm a man, baby! Yeah!
/Austin Powers accent
 musician64
Msg: 16
Posted: 1/6/2010 7:39:29 PM
Well thankyou thus far all of you.
To .... ..... the blokes who replied. You dills!

This is the Ask a lady forum.

Guess you like to read the womens gossip pages/ Magazines too huh?
Guess you've spoiled things for yourself here on this site by reveiling your level of intelligence. Good luck !

Anyway........

I should have added that I have read into a few sites that are dedicated to ANR's.
thousands of women seeking men and they out number the men. Mostly O/S sites.
So I'm outa of that league. Try Landofmilkandhoney.com

Judging by some of the replys it is NOT ok to suckle even in fun!

It's not weird. ANR I mean!
What is weird? A man who puts his penis into another mans bum.
That's sick. And now I have to socially tolerate it! So I do. And all of us.

All have been rather fair in their comments. ...............Thankyou.
 Spagett!
Msg: 17
view profile
History
Posted: 1/6/2010 7:42:22 PM

Check the forum rules, can't polarize the thread. Great way to skirt issues, and lie even more though!

Guess you like to read the womens gossip pages/ Magazines too huh?

No I just live on the planet Earth, and know something called common sense.

Guess you've spoiled things for yourself here on this site by reveiling your level of intelligence. Good luck !

What you mean b insulting people instead of sticking to a topic I created? Yeah, when I do that everything starts to go down hill.

It's not weird. ANR I mean!

IN YOUR OPINION

What is weird? A man who puts his penis into another mans bum.

IN YOUR OPINION

All have been rather fair in their comments. ...

And I was even honest!
 Aisfor_Amanda
Msg: 18
Posted: 1/6/2010 8:15:42 PM

That comment is just sick.
Everyone knows you use a milking machine on a man because a cows teats are the same shape as a penis.

AHHHH! My bad. I appologize. When I grew up, we didn't have a milking machine...we had our hands.
Msg: 19
Posted: 1/6/2010 8:20:41 PM

I wonder if he even checked the lactation discussions in sex and dating on this site.

lol @ his consenting adult fun is ok, but not homosexual consenting adult fun.
 tjl2280
Msg: 20
Posted: 1/6/2010 8:35:03 PM
This is some twisted stuff man, you're one sick f. Do you dress up as a baby and scream Mama. Take your post to CL casual encounters or something.
 Eldrida
Msg: 21
view profile
History
Posted: 1/6/2010 8:38:59 PM

Er, as politely as I can put this... I'm not a fan and I don't know anyone who is. Wrong, man.
Show ALL Forums  > Ask A Girl  > Is adult nursing a loving bond or just wrong?