Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  > Can you tell if she has had recent multiple partners?      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 Eowyn1776
Msg: 1
Can you tell if she has had recent multiple partners?Page 1 of 3    (1, 2, 3)
Strictly from a sexual standpoint? Can you tell if a woman has had sex with someone else as early as 6 hours before but possibly no later than 24? She showers, and uses protection with each partner.

not asking about behavior, lol or need a lecture about cheating, I'm just trying to settle a bet. On ask a Guy, we decided this was a better suited place for this question.
 TheDevilsAdvocate
Msg: 2
view profile
History
Can you tell if she has had recent multiple partners?
Posted: 1/26/2010 8:18:43 PM
From observations I've gathered over the years, I can confidently say that unless she hasn't showered the man isn't going to know.

If you think about it, it becomes pretty obvious. Let's assume she's sexually responsible (ie. she uses a condom). There will be no cum residue. The tightness argument is out (since women naturally loosen up a bit when they are aroused - maybe she's just more aroused than usual, or perhaps she masturbated earlier). Also, the "tasting the latex" argument is out if she showers since it's not like your body absorbs the latex.

I mean, there's a reason why women can get away with affairs if they choose to - it's not like a scarlet letter is branded on you a la penile-tattooing if you cheat.

TDA
 rare_italian
Msg: 3
view profile
History
Posted: 1/26/2010 8:28:44 PM
id hate to see a women do that...although some guys are dumb too. I agree if she cleans up afterwards they wont know.
 Miss W
Msg: 4
view profile
History
Posted: 1/26/2010 8:34:22 PM
In addition to the hygiene issue, you are in big trouble if you fall in upon insertion.
 kayliecat
Msg: 5
view profile
History
Posted: 1/26/2010 8:50:46 PM
I say no way for him to tell at all.

In fact, I'd say about 2 hours later he couldn't tell.

And if he's not in tune with her orgasm ability, probably not even an hour later.

Of course, that also depends on the first round of sex she had. If it lasted 24 hours and she was banged every which way but left and she orgasmed a zillion and a half times... then yeah maybe he could tell. She'd be sore, perhaps red, perhaps less likely to get lubricated w/her own juices, and probably would not orgasm as easily as usual.

But...I"m just guessing.

I think I should conduct some scientific studies on this topic... Any other volunteers? We'll need quite a few males and females so we have enough categories (aka 1 hour in between, 4 hours in betwee, 8 hours in between...and quick sex vs long-azz sex)...

I'd like to volunteer for one of the long-azz sex categories, thankyaverrymuch...and 8 hours in between so I can sleep the first round off!
 BigDaddyJinx
Msg: 6
view profile
History
Posted: 1/26/2010 9:08:37 PM

Strictly from a sexual standpoint? Can you tell if a woman has had sex with someone else as early as 6 hours before but possibly no later than 24? She showers, and uses protection with each partner.

not asking about behavior, lol or need a lecture about cheating, I'm just trying to settle a bet. On ask a Guy, we decided this was a better suited place for this question.

LMAO.

OP, she could shower and powder and spray all she wants...with rubber or without rubber...I can always identify it. All women that I know of have the same "tell". This is what makes it easy for me to spot. I know what to look for. Men, sadly, have a "tell" as well. Yes we do.

It annoys my people when I bring it up. They feel that intimacy has no place being the topic of jokes and ribs. I say "WAH". I know what to look for, so I have fun with it.

You'll likely still lose your bet though, because this "tell" is obscure and easy to miss. I know where to look, but that's only because it was a woman who showed me. You were ratted out by your own kind rofl.

I'd say only the smallest percentage of all males and females would be able to identify the unique "tell". Oddly enough, it's in plain sight too. LOL.

I know. But many don't. One of me ain't gonna make up for the countless others that are oblivious. By odds, the answer would likely be a general no, you can't tell.

Unless you're near me hehe.
 kayliecat
Msg: 7
view profile
History
Posted: 1/26/2010 9:12:39 PM
Oh come on, bdj.... are you going to tell us what the "tell" is???????

Inquiring minds *really* want to know...well at least mine does!
 luckyhot777s
Msg: 8
Posted: 1/26/2010 9:21:40 PM
Since you rule out by means of hygene, it ads to the difficulty, but the behavoir part makes it even worse.

Actually I know of several ways to tell....some scientific, some not....but, I've never used them in checking out lovers....never felt the need to..

I could say if her pupils are diolated, there is a big smile that won't go away, and she sits on a barstool, and slides to the floor....but thats only effective, if she had a good time...lol.

Seriously there are ways...some like mentioned before, fall under behavior, so thats out...

So, yes it can be done.
 luckyhot777s
Msg: 9
Posted: 1/26/2010 9:29:03 PM
Okay, here's a hint....things like orgasmic regularity, etc.....and because hormones are released, as such so are certain chemicals the give a euphoric love type feeling with women,(these are the scientific ways of detection) these can effect the behavoir ...but behavoir was ruled out of the equation...

Rule out hygene....what does that leave?
 Eowyn1776
Msg: 10
Posted: 1/26/2010 9:30:44 PM
Ok, lol so now I'm insanely curious, I know what my "tell" would be, since I only like rough sex for hours, lol I would be pretty tore up, and my SO, would be able to tell if he wasn't recently involved.

Physically, what are the tells? Inquiring minds want to know!!!
 somephxguy
Msg: 11
Posted: 1/26/2010 10:02:59 PM
well, there's this old thread asking the same question.

http://forums.plentyoffish.com/datingPosts6658207.aspx

but they all went with pheromone smell, or flushed labia/face, or something funny.
But the genitals and nipples also swell.
Or attitude changes.

So

Yes. There are physical and behavioral/mental changes that show she has been sexually stimulated and aroused that last for a while after sex.
Just like with men.
 CappyHamper
Msg: 12
Posted: 1/26/2010 10:40:59 PM
Sure- I routinely break out my handy-dandy black light. Sometimes I'm not so much surprised, as just curious: "How did it find it's way there?"
 sexysuperhunk1984
Msg: 13
Posted: 1/26/2010 10:45:38 PM
Why would a girl want to have sex with another guy if she's dating me?

No reason to eat at burger king when you have filet mignon at home
 BlueEyedMama
Msg: 14
Posted: 1/26/2010 10:48:24 PM
From a "medical" stand point... NO... you can't tell if a person has had multiple partners... and if she or he has used a condom, you have no "evidense"... HOWEVER... women... not men... will have tell tail signs of intercourse whether or not you use a condom!! (Unless the man gets any kind of rubbing effect from the condom....) A womans vaginal lips will be slightly puffy... maybe even red... the vaginal opening will be slightly red/pink more so than normal as well... especially up to 6 hours after... as time passes, of course, this decreases.
 GMCAcadia
Msg: 15
view profile
History
Posted: 1/26/2010 11:48:40 PM
You can tell if a girl has had sex within the last 72 hours, if you examine her... The lips of the vagina look different if you've had intercourse and if you know what you're looking at you can tell if she has been penetrated within the past 3 days...

And if it has only been hours and she didn't take a shower and it was unprotected sex, you'll be able to see flakes of the dried cum...

Another thing, if it was rough sex or the other guy is larger than you, she will be a little more stretched out than usual, if you have sex with her within the next 48 hours from the time she had sex with the other guy... And if you are really familiar with her, then you should be able to notice this...

Another way, if the sex was protected and it was only in the last 24 hours or so and she didn't wash vigorously down there, and you go down on her, you might be able to taste the lubricant {if the condom had any} or you might get a rubbery taste from the condom itself...

In short if you know what you're looking for, you can find the signs... I did it with my wife once I suspected, which is what led me to looking for other forms of physical evidence and sure enough I found a diary she had been hiding away... It was quite Detailed, should come in pretty handy once we finally get into court...
 BigDaddyJinx
Msg: 16
view profile
History
Posted: 1/27/2010 1:21:46 AM
To those that have asked me to let them know what these so called "tells" are I mentioned...good luck. I won't share them with my best friend of 23 years, so I wouldn't share them with strangers. It's intoxicating knowing something someone else doesn't. LOL.

I've enjoyed some of the responses too. They sound plausible, but the tells I speak of one doesn't have to peek for. They're in plain sight. Non genitalia related. No need to look down panties, or in boxers, or under shirts...

I especially liked the red/puffy vag. That shouldn't be any surprise to anyone though. A woman has 4x the nerve endings in her cootch as opposed to a man. And the skin is far more delicate to pressure and such. So a red vag is no big secret by any means.

Unless she has "the ick". Sometimes infections or irritation can cause the red vag as well.

Some of these answers are just outright comical.
 notime4ujest44ums
Msg: 17
Posted: 1/27/2010 1:58:32 AM
I caught my wife several times when she would had sex with the fellow next door while I was at work. I knew she did because I can read the signs. When I would get home there would either be a twenty sitting on the bed stand or he would be sitting in my recliner in my pajamas and drinking up all my best liquor.
And you know what? I NEVER DID FORGIVE THAT GUY FOR DRINKING ALL MY JIM BEAM !
 windloverr
Msg: 18
view profile
History
Posted: 1/27/2010 2:17:54 AM
BigDaddyJinx Sorry dude...I'm calling bullsh1t. the ONLY positive tell would be if she left her web cam on.

To detect a physiologic change, a guy would have to be extraordinarily sensitive, observant, knowledgable, AND suspecious, to tell 15 minutes after; much less 1-4 HOURS after. Assuming she's showered and cleaned; once her pulse returns to normal, and the post orgasmic flushing subsides...she's done. That is assuming, of course, that the sex wasn't "athletic", and she has numerous abrasions, etc.

Let's face it, first, the guy is going to have to be suspicious; because any indicator at all is going to be subtle. Whether she's more lubricated than usual, less lubricated than usual, flushed, pale, wide pupils, constricted pupils, etc...that only follows along with EVERY HUMAN ON THE PLANET. We ALL have varying physiologic responses. Sometimes you touch her and she's dripping wet; others you have to work at it, etc, etc.

Google "sexual response cycle", you'll find all of the various physiologic responses to sexual arousal, stimulation and orgasm. There is not a magic button that pops out until replaced, no magic flag, secret hand shake, or decoder ring, etc.

The ONLY way to tell would be if she simply couldn't hold her act together, and you picked up on her anxiety. Even then, she'd have to admit it. Sorry BDJ, you may even believe what you're saying, but Bullsh1t.
 windloverr
Msg: 19
view profile
History
Posted: 1/27/2010 2:25:00 AM

A womans vaginal lips will be slightly puffy... maybe even red... the vaginal opening will be slightly red/pink more so than normal as well... especially up to 6 hours after
While "true" these are very very subtle; and, if the lace is a little scratchy, you can get similar effects from wearing lacy panties, or anything that's a little irritable. "Yeah, I need to change blades in my razor" and he has no argument.
 justwant2no
Msg: 20
Posted: 1/27/2010 6:23:28 AM
I think some could. Some people have a highly accute sense of smell - and can smell 'sex' even after showering. I know I showered this morning, and I still smell like sex! As for condoms - the smell of latex lingers - even after showering as well. Personally, I don't use condoms, I hate the smell of burning rubber!
 txredbull
Msg: 21
view profile
History
Posted: 1/27/2010 6:50:29 AM

you might be able to taste the lubricant {if the condom had any} or you might get a rubbery taste from the condom itself...

I'm getting sick now.
 grizzelda
Msg: 22
view profile
History
Posted: 1/27/2010 7:05:10 AM
Why do I find the idea that any one who prides themselves on having the idea that they are an "expert" on having a way of telling if a woman has had sex recently slightly bizzare? Seems a little odd to me...
 luckyhot777s
Msg: 23
Posted: 1/27/2010 7:25:54 AM
I think there is some confusion between saying multible partners as in the title and the post itself...where it says if she had sex with someone else....someone else would be one person....you being next, makes it multible partners in a short time period....that my take on it.

I can't devuldge the secret either....I was told by the person who told me....that if I reveil the secret....I would have to be eliminated, and anyone I tell would have to be eliminated...so..

But...one more clue....you can't get rid of the evidence by sitting for an hour in a hot tub.
 HarDayKnight
Msg: 24
Posted: 1/27/2010 7:28:49 AM
Only if you're having her followed...

Templar_2
Msg: 25
Posted: 1/27/2010 8:03:42 AM
Good Lord Kaylie, why the hell don't you live in Georgia? : )
Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  > Can you tell if she has had recent multiple partners?