Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Relationships  > How common are women who give sex freely in a LTR?      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 goofus
Msg: 1
How common are women who give sex freely in a LTR?Page 1 of 3    (1, 2, 3)
How common is it to find a woman who believes in completely satisfying her man sexually and never saying "no" to him under most normal circumstances, in a committed relationship? Is such a female partner a rare find? Is a female partner who wants sex 3 times a day a rare find, or is this somewhat common?

What sort of life-long partners do such women make?

Are there women out there who want the same thing in a man?

If a man marries a woman who insists on sex only twice a week, capable of reducing his sex drive from once a day to twice a week and being completely comfortable with that? Is it selfish of the (twice/week) female to not offer to at least help him masturbate for the other 5 days of the week so that the man can feel satisfied sexually by the one woman he has committed to being sexual with, and also so he wont feel rejected? Or would it make the man who accepts such an offering the selfish one? If the couple loved each other, wouldnt they not want one another to suffer (from sexual frustration)? Wouldnt they want to sacrifice for each other? How often is it to find a woman who desires sex, consistantly, as much as possible?

I'm asking this, in part, because I was in a marriage in which my wife NEVER had sex with me, while I patiently suffered, was rejected, & deeply wounded as time went on. I tried to make life as comfortable as possible for my wife & help her feel loved and give her a safe and nurturing environment, but I fear she was either incapable of giving love sexually or she was scamming me to get US citizenship & a visa. The later is probably the case, but the wounds run very deep, after being married 8 months, constantly rejected, and treated extremely badly. I'm not asking for sympathy here, but am humbly offering why I feel the need to know the above. Thank you.
 Blastkist
Msg: 2
How common are women who give sex freely in a LTR?
Posted: 7/14/2005 6:27:17 AM
I have never said no to my partners, then again they weren't very driven so it was usually me who was frustrated...

The times I did say not now were when I couldn't or was sick or was in stitches from having kids LOL!

And no one is responsible for your sex drive, including your woman...if you wanted to jack off , then that's yours to fix...not hers to fix.

Ah, and sex twice a week is not "never" having sex with you. There was likely a reason why she had no desire to meet your need that extended beyond the bedroom...if a woman is not emotionally fulfilled, she ain't gonna put out the goods for the man...at least that's how it's always worked that I know of , in LTR's at least.
 jrguitar23
Msg: 3
Posted: 7/14/2005 6:33:56 AM
This keeps getting said, but GOD!!! the women in Canada are SOOOO HOT
 HB2
Msg: 4
Posted: 7/14/2005 6:35:33 AM
I have always said yes to my man....why say no?
 Domeroth
Msg: 5
Posted: 7/14/2005 6:38:43 AM
I think it all depends on the passion in the relationship. A relationship can lack passion, but still have a lot of love in it, so the couple can still be happy... just sexually frustrated.

I think the trick is, if you've lost that passion, is to look back and remember the fires that burned within back when the relationship started. You're still with the same person, so why not bring them back eh? You already love the person, so thats a huge jumpstart.

It's a good question though, back on subject. I've been told it's rare, but then, men complain about it, but probably never try and swoon, seduce, or romance thier love. If she denies him, well, thats a whole differant issue.
 Blondeambition
Msg: 6
Posted: 7/14/2005 6:41:08 AM
the only time i ever said no was when i was so exhausted from 2 jobs and coming home to dinnermaking...homework assignments for the kids (his kids btw)...etc etc........and if he didn't understand that then that was his problem not mine.......he could very well see that i was burned out.....
 SICutie
Msg: 7
Posted: 7/14/2005 6:46:27 AM
of course i've said no and of course it's not selfish!! what kind of a$$ would want to have sex with his wife when she's just not in the mood and wouldn't necessarily be getting all she could out of it?
 Domeroth
Msg: 8
Posted: 7/14/2005 6:46:48 AM
Yeah, well, being exhausted is a good excuse (but then, you could let him do all the work, while you just lay there and enjoy it. haha!).

If he's in that bad of need for it, he can always go visit Rose Palmer.

He should understand though, granted there are times he must come home dead tired and feel unable too as well.
 Blondeambition
Msg: 9
Posted: 7/14/2005 6:49:50 AM
i agree with you Dom......hence that relationship is long over......God has it been 7 years allready? whew..where does the time go? and it wasn't over for that reason.........lol
 goofus
Msg: 10
Posted: 7/14/2005 6:51:11 AM
Yes! Canada sure knows how to make em. I'm glad others see this too.
 SICutie
Msg: 11
Posted: 7/14/2005 6:51:12 AM
he indeed can go visit rosie!

my advice to the OP would be to communicate with his partner and find out what's going on there
 Domeroth
Msg: 12
Posted: 7/14/2005 6:55:46 AM
I still think passion has a lot to do with it. Once it's gone... so is the sex. Passion in both partners by the way, not just one. You lose your fire, well... you've gone soggy.

goofus
Msg: 13
Posted: 7/14/2005 6:58:15 AM
"the only time i ever said no was when i was so exhausted from 2 jobs and coming home to dinnermaking...homework assignments for the kids (his kids btw)...etc etc........and if he didn't understand that then that was his problem not mine.......he could very well see that i was burned out....."

I really admire that. Of course, we all understand that one cannot please another, or really do anything for that matter, when one is exhausted, and it is amazing you were not exhausted more often having so much to do! Being that you only said no once, there surely must have been times where you pleased your man sexually and you were not personally in the mood. What was that like? Did it feel like he was taking advantage of you? Did you feel resentful? or were you always in the mood, except for the time you were too exhausted? What was your attitude about it? How did you feel about it? Did you offer it freely because you loved him and because you enjoy pleasing another & following the golden rule?
 Domeroth
Msg: 14
Posted: 7/14/2005 6:59:17 AM
Haha, after a hard days work... I always manage to get a second wind! MUAHAHA~!
 SICutie
Msg: 15
Posted: 7/14/2005 7:05:16 AM
soggy!! hahahahaha!!!!

passion and respect as well. my ex was a unix administrator and there were some nights he worked all night. i certainly didn't expect him to give it up when he finally got home. instead, i brought him dinner or ordered a pizza and sat with him while he waited for his recoveries or whatever.

sex is n't everything
 Blondeambition
Msg: 16
Posted: 7/14/2005 7:05:19 AM
@goofus.........at times i did feel as tho i was "obligated" to have sex with him........just to shut him up........lol.......if he didn't get what he wanted he would start an argument over it......a bit of an ego problem........thought i didn't "want" him anymore or loved him anymore......geeez i was with the dufus for 12 friggin years and raised his kids and everything........i finally got to thinking if i just have sex with him then that would be easier and less stressful on me than to sit there and argue about it all the time........so in answer to your question yes i was resentful sometimes......i felt like a machine doing my duty at times......
 SICutie
Msg: 17
 BuzWeaver
Msg: 18
Posted: 7/14/2005 7:16:09 AM
LTR, haa, haa. It’s always amusing to see language being metamorphosed as we are approaching this threshold of generating information as quickly as we can, even if it means shorting or abbreviating common words or phrases.

I guess sex is okay if you're in a LTR IRL.
 xpxpk
Msg: 19
Posted: 7/14/2005 7:52:24 AM
This is an age old question but still valid.

I am a guy and it's safe to say that guys think about sex a lot. We always want to know how frequently other guys get it.

The key here is in your subject line when you ask about "women who give freely". Women don't feel paticularly aroused if they feel they have to give it. Good sex is a participatory sport. If a woman feels like she has to roll over and spread 'em it's called a courtesy.....

Let me put it in a guy's perspective. We go to work 8 hours a day and feel we deserve a paycheck, which we do. If we take the time to discover what really arouses and satisfies our partner we earn another kind of paycheck and it's a "Wow!"

Quality and quantity. It doesn't get any better than that.
 SICutie
Msg: 20
 random4
Msg: 21
Posted: 7/14/2005 8:14:43 AM
One in three.
 Crayola
Msg: 22
Posted: 7/14/2005 8:15:18 AM
I've always spoiled my partners. Maybe you should have a talk with her instead and find out what is really going on.
 UlaLume
Msg: 23
Posted: 7/14/2005 8:19:16 AM
There are tons of them, I'm sure. If I ever don't want sex for a couple of days in a row, it's because I'm sick... and I mean *SICK* not a cold or a minor headache. I've always had a really high sex drive and I hope I stay that way.
 CdnSkyDiva
Msg: 24
Posted: 7/14/2005 9:45:38 AM
@XPXPK - You've got it right!

The only time I have ever denied a man sex is when I have felt used, taken for granted, or like a piece of meat. But when a man in my life makes me feel special, or takes the time for a little romance now and again, I am usually the one in the relationship being rejected for wanting sex all of the time, NOT the other way around.....
 *BumbleBee*
Msg: 25
Posted: 7/14/2005 10:15:47 AM
People have different sex drives. Obviously you and your wife did. Communication, compatibility, and compromise are key.
Show ALL Forums  > Relationships  > How common are women who give sex freely in a LTR?