Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  > Women faking orgasm      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 windloverr
Msg: 1
view profile
History
Women faking orgasmPage 1 of 6    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6)
Ladies, have you ever had a lover you COULD NOT fake an orgasm with? i.e. they caught you every time. Guys, have you ever found out later that a lover had faked an orgasm, but you weren't aware of it at the time? Nearly every woman I've ever talked to states that she HAS faked and orgasm; and that the guy was never aware of it. I'm not a woman; so I really have nothing to judge an opinion on but what they have to say; and...I believe them. I had a lover fake an orgasm on me, and I totally missed it. When we were talking later, she admitted it. Turns out she was a bit miffed at the fact that I was counting her orgasms (yes, I sometimes count, shoot me), and faked one in the middle somewhere. The fact that it happend once tells me it could very easily have, and almost certainly has, happened before. What are your experiences?

Anyone who thinks this thread is "redundant" needs to ACTUALLY READ the other faking threads. This is a different question, from a different perspective.
 Aisfor_Amanda
Msg: 2
Women faking orgasm
Posted: 2/2/2010 9:43:49 AM
Ladies, have you ever had a lover you COULD NOT fake an orgasm with

Nope. They could never tell. I wouldn't even have to put much effort in to faking it and they'd be talking afterwards about how many times they got me off and how awesome it was. Then later they'll want to go again and when I say no they say "But I got you off so many times last time."

I don't know, this is a pretty dicey subject. I believe she can fake it only with a fairly inexperienced guy. Men with more time in the sack know things about a womans physiological responses like, vaginal convusions, goose flesh, flushing; things the autonomic nervous responses control( things she CAN'T concsiously control).

Actually, those things you can control if you know what to do. I know how to make my muscles twitch and simple thoughts can cause the goose bumps. Doesn't matter how inexperienced or experienced the guys have been....they haven't been able to tell.
 *sass*
Msg: 3
Women faking orgasm
Posted: 2/2/2010 9:45:13 AM

Ladies, have you ever had a lover you COULD NOT fake an orgasm with?
No, lol...

luckyhot777s
Msg: 4
Women faking orgasm
Posted: 2/2/2010 9:45:56 AM
Windloverr ...I heard of a guy who faked orgasms all the time.....he put a little mayoness in his condom, said it worked like a charm....
 WinstonDoubtfire
Msg: 5
view profile
History
Women faking orgasm
Posted: 2/2/2010 9:49:15 AM
wasn't this deleted? lol
 Deuce Light
Msg: 6
Women faking orgasm
Posted: 2/2/2010 9:56:54 AM
^^HA! That would take some premeditation! Just have to hope she doesn't want to lick you clean after you take the condom off, or start the next round with some mouth action or you may be headed to make her a BLT afterward.

OP we talked about this in a thread yesterday so I won't regurgitate much here but I would go as far as challenging anyone to put one past me. I'm not arrogant about this, I just am very in touch with my senses and I know the difference. I caught a girl last year who did the whole "keep going, I'm cumming" bit after about a minute of oral and she hadn't even started to swell up yet and it seemed so random. I called her bullshit and then turned up the juice and a couple minutes later I thought she was going to pop my face like a zit with her thighs. Fake me out will ya! lol

To the women who DO fake orgasms... ask yourself what good comes of it. Is the fact that he will finish and leave you be worth it? Maybe you need to ask yourself if you're with the right guy then if that's the case, and if you want to remain with him why don't you help to mould him in the direction you want him to take? By faking all you are doing is promoting that poor performance and ruining it for the women who may come after you.

I have a couple friend, who if you split them up for a one-on-one will give you two totally different sides to their sex life. He thinks he's an Adonis in the sack, and that he pleasures his wife repeatedly every night. He says he's so spent after because she likes to go for a while and peaks so many times that he's just beat and passes out after. What he doesn't know is that she goes into the living room with her vibrator or just her hand after and finishes herself off. I've tried to get her to coach him but she fears he'll catch on and be hurt. She makes a good point in that what happens if he DOES give her a real one sometime and she can't keep the lie steady? If the real thing is WAY different than her faked orgasm and he says "hey, wait a minute...".

Don't fake it. Didn't your mom teach you it's bad to lie? :p
 damassteel
Msg: 7
view profile
History
Women faking orgasm
Posted: 2/2/2010 9:57:43 AM
I don't know, this is a pretty dicey subject. I believe she can fake it only with a fairly inexperienced guy. Men with more time in the sack know things about a womans physiological responses like, vaginal convusions, goose flesh, flushing; things the autonomic nervous responses control( things she CAN'T concsiously control).

Personally, I seriiously doubt if I could be fooled and don't believe that it's ever been tried on me, as the women I've known have all been, whether we've gotten on well or not, the very straight forward types, very much not inclined towards deception of this kind; Certainly not the kind to "spare" my feelings for things like this.

If for any reason, and there were those times, any of them didn't want to continue and needed to pull the plug, they just pulled it...So? I've done that too; Never experienced any bruised egos over it, from either side.
 luckyhot777s
Msg: 8
Women faking orgasm
Posted: 2/2/2010 10:05:17 AM
Wait a minute here....you were counting her orgasms, and she sliped in a fake one on you.

My she is tallented and what control....sounds like a keeper to me.
 no_1_bby
Msg: 9
view profile
History
Women faking orgasm
Posted: 2/2/2010 10:06:29 AM
Windloverr... I have NEVER faked it. Not ever. I would rather say "it's not working for me" or "I don't want to" then fake it for the sake of his ego. I have never seen the point to faking it. No one gains from it.
 mikkie_maus
Msg: 10
Women faking orgasm
Posted: 2/2/2010 10:40:17 AM
Women can fake an orgasm but a man can fake a whole relationship
 Ependa
Msg: 11
Women faking orgasm
Posted: 2/2/2010 10:49:40 AM
I don't know what's more ridiculous..faking an orgasm or counting your lovers orgasm. Hell, more often than not, I don't even know how many I have..if I have the presence of mind to keep count, then it's probably a low score anyhow. The only good that comes out of faking an orgasm, pardon the pun, is that fabulous scene from When Harry Met Sally. If you're just gonna fake it , why even bother to show up to play?
 wild heart
Msg: 12
Women faking orgasm
Posted: 2/2/2010 10:55:53 AM
The last time I faked orgasms I was in my 20's so the men didn't have a clue (but then neither did I back then). In fact, I'm sure there are plenty of men in their 30's that still haven't a clue about women that fake it.
 anunu
Msg: 13
view profile
History
Women faking orgasm
Posted: 2/2/2010 11:00:43 AM
I don't even have the capability fake it if I tried! I orgasm so easy. If I am in the mood and you stroke my arm in the right way, I'll have an orgasm.
My ex husband used to actually count how many times he could make me orgasm. He found it interesting. Sheets were changed a lot in my house!
 OutMind
Msg: 14
Women faking orgasm
Posted: 2/2/2010 11:01:48 AM
I can't say that a woman has ever faked an orgasm with me. And the reason is not so much of my skill to tell which oh, my god, oh my god, was fake, and which one wasn't, but more a rather of principle. First of all, I do try to please them and have told them that if they are not getting an orgasm, to let me know. But where's why I do not think they were faking. The times that they did not come. They told me so. So when they actually came, we sat down and talked about it and how it happened so we tried to do that again. Then with other women that were very orgasmic that usually come about 8 times. Why fake number 3, or number 5. It serves no purpose. Even in those times when I couldn't come and were going on for an eternity. They did not have a need to fake it.
So, no, I have never had a woman tell me that she was faking it.
 WomanInProgress
Msg: 15
view profile
History
Women faking orgasm
Posted: 2/2/2010 11:06:38 AM
I have done this - mostly when I was young and felt pressured to deliver some sort of outcome. Being in my 20's most of us were clueless then, so either guys didn't notice or didn't care.

As I got older I realized I was taking pleasure away from myself (how dumb is that?) and I also realized while it was awesome to have one, it wasn't the end of the world if I didn't and I started to appreciate a larger range of experience. Naturally with that came the ability to have one no matter what - as it's not really about their skill so much as your mindset - as a woman, anyway.
Msg: 16
Women faking orgasm
Posted: 2/2/2010 11:16:02 AM

I was a phone sex operator and took sex ed and biology in school, so if I put forth the effort I am pretty sure I COULD, but I have not tested the theory on guys I actually care about. I respect them more than that.

I have a friend that claims she has faked ALL her orgasms with men, she only has an orgasm when she's alone with toys.

My faking limit is when you get a present you don't want, can't use, can't give away and would have to take apart just to throw away, from someone related to someone you like(ex: friend's great aunt) as a present and you still light up and thank the person, so they don't feel left out as the only one that didn't get a laugh, a joke, a hug and squeal.
 Accidentally In Love
Msg: 17
view profile
History
Women faking orgasm
Posted: 2/2/2010 11:26:44 AM

I don't know...I've never tried.
I could probably fake an orgasm if I tried really hard but I doubt I could fake my mood afterwards.
If you fake an orgasm then you deny your partner the chance to please you.

It's also lying and I would assume if he found out you were lying about your orgasms, or lack thereof, he'd be bound to wonder what else you've been keeping from him.

And face facts...
who's gonna stick around if the relationship is so one-sided that only one person is being pleased?

You can't fix a problem if you are not dealing with it honestly.
 sylvir8605
Msg: 18
view profile
History
Women faking orgasm
Posted: 2/2/2010 11:35:09 AM
Sorry, I have never faked it ... if he can't get me off, I'm not sticking around ...
 *Closer*
Msg: 19
Women faking orgasm
Posted: 2/2/2010 12:14:36 PM

who's gonna stick around if the relationship is so one-sided that only one person is being pleased?

Me.Since when is it a man's SOLE responsibility for a woman's orgasm?If a woman chooses to fake it instead of at LEAST rubbing one out for herself during sex or communicating that her needs aren't being met....maybe she should be dumped.If I dumped every man who didn't consistently get me off.....I'd have NEVER had a relationship.

if he can't get me off, I'm not sticking around ...

Wow....that's harsh.But typical if you only see a man as a mean's to an end.

I see a man as someone to love and teach and enjoy...
even if I am not coming every time.
 RobertT86
Msg: 20
Women faking orgasm
Posted: 2/2/2010 12:17:39 PM
Funny story:
My younger brother broke up with his last girlfriend over her faking orgasms.

She faked it like a low grade drama scream...

Hard not to laugh as she began faking them a lot!

I am as a guy, am not into faking anything. If she wants to fake it, just tell me "we're done" when I finish. That way you are not faking it, and I will still have some respect for you. I also know that I'll have to try harder the next time.

Or start singing "close but no Cigar" by "Weird" Al Yankovic.
 himynameisSarah
Msg: 21
Women faking orgasm
Posted: 2/2/2010 12:27:00 PM
Never fake them... and I'm loud when I do so there's no mistake. I don't care if I spare the guys feelings... if he doesn't get me off, I'll tell him about it.
 windloverr
Msg: 22
view profile
History
Women faking orgasm
Posted: 2/2/2010 1:18:42 PM

I have never seen the point to faking it. No one gains from it.
Thank you! As a matter of fact, everyone loses.
I don't know what's more ridiculous..faking an orgasm or counting your lovers orgasm.
Ok, I'm busted. However, she started out just this side of militant about only being able to have ONE orgasm; with all of the, "You're not a woman...", "I know my body better than you...", and "Some women can only have one, and that's it. Period." yada, yada, yada. It was a few weeks before I could get her to have 4; a while later before we got to 10; soon after that 25; and after twenty five she enjoyed it when I counted, because she had never experienced anything like it; and didn't think she ever could. She eventually got to where she could literally have unlimited orgasms. I started laughing saying, "I've created a monster!" LOL. NO, I DON'T COUNT EVERY TIME; but I do find it a helpful yardstick when I'm helping a woman discover her capabilities. Also, knowing what she is capable of, helps me as a lover, make sure she gets it. So, sometimes you have to go through"...18-19-20..."; before you get to, "OMG my legs are shaking...I literally can't walk to the bathroom..."
So, no, I have never had a woman tell me that she was faking it.
and they NEVER will until they are p1ssed, LOL. It's a question you have to ask, and I STRONGLY
recommend waiting until you are very comfortable with each other. In this case; I don't remember what prompted me to ask; but it was NOT while we were having sex, LOL.
 Artemis2009
Msg: 23
view profile
History
Women faking orgasm
Posted: 2/2/2010 1:21:44 PM
Why waste the energy faking it? If it's not happening, surely it's better to work out why and do something about it.

Can't blame the woman you mention for being a bit miffed that you were counting her orgasms. I should imagine anyone would be turned off if placed under that sort of pressure...
 SassySky
Msg: 24
Women faking orgasm
Posted: 2/2/2010 1:27:46 PM
Ya know I have heard and read about how many women supposedly do this. My question is why bother..If I am not going there I sure in the hell am not going to fake it. To me that would telling the guy I sure like what you are doing baby... And then fake it no way. Why not just say baby, oh yeah now a little to the left and down a bit. or show him how you want it done.

I honestly have never figured out why a woman would go through all the energy to fake an orgasim just to appease someones ego that is going to be bruised badly in the long run anyway.

Also I want to add, for most women we recognize that it is at least 50% our responsibility to have an orgasm or not.
VVVV my point exactly...
 *Closer*
Msg: 25
Women faking orgasm
Posted: 2/2/2010 1:28:38 PM
Is it a bigger ego stroke the more orgasms a woman has?

And.....is it an ego blow when she doesn't?

If so....it's no wonder women fake it and men count.
Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  > Women faking orgasm