Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Arkansas  > NW Arkansas Get togethers?      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 cacelier0101
Msg: 1
NW Arkansas Get togethers?Page 1 of 1    
There has been some posts regatrding the Little Rock Area but that is just too far away for me to drive-especially if the plan involves going to a bar for drinks. I'm close to Eureka Springs and would like to find something to do around here. Even if it would involve a grill and the lake, I think it could be alot of fun. And if anyone has kids then bring them too. As long as everyone brought their own drinks and maybe some food to share then it would be a fun day/evening. I can't swim but I know how to toss a frisbee! And if we could do this till the weather warms up then we might even wanna think about camping. Who doesn't love a big campfire? I think it would be fun, but I'm just a country gal. Throwing rocks and sitting under a tree are considered fun to me! lol
 oldkid
Msg: 2
view profile
History
NW Arkansas Get togethers?
Posted: 2/5/2010 10:39:22 AM
Eureka Springs is a really neat place to visit and would make a nice place for a meet and greet. There are plenty of inexpensive accomodations in town for those who aren't from the area and there is usually something going on in town regularly. As for a lake outing, there are several nice Corp of Engineers parks and campgrounds in the area although I think they are closed this time of the year. I'm sure I could find one of the local night spots that would love to host a POF gathering. I do think there are a number of POFers close to ES.
 cacelier0101
Msg: 3
NW Arkansas Get togethers?
Posted: 7/19/2010 10:30:15 AM
so far nothing has been actually planned and its July!
Show ALL Forums  > Arkansas  > NW Arkansas Get togethers?