Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Religion  > Jesus Return and Massive Change      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 Csonka
Msg: 1
view profile
History
Jesus Return and Massive ChangePage 1 of 1    
Someone asked why Jesus presence in returning, in the body, would make such a difference compared to His presence in Spirit, and by the Holy Spirit.

It is like this. Before Jesus was incarnate, with the Father and the Spirit as Elohim, He walked with Adam in glory and perfect friendship. Adam had God's word and command to be in dominion. When Adam committed the particular arranged sin, by Satan, to try to become equal with God by eating the fruit to gain knowledge of good and evil. Adam gave the dominion to Satan, who then became the "god of this world". The land was cursed, the people died...

But Adam had a brief hold, so also Satan. The era ends and Jesus returns, and the blindness from God, and the disconnection of man and God ends, the curse ends, and Jesus presence covers the earth in magnificent light and power, and there is the conclusion of worldly events. With all men bending the knee and calling Jesus Lord. And judgment.

There is the idea of a six day creation, and a rest, and six days of Adamic dominion, under God's decree, and God cannot lie. And then rest, Adam's rule ends and there is restoration, but actually Satan's dominion ends and there is restoration. By numbers six and seven. A day is an era, a thousand years.

This is why Christians say, "Worthy is the Lamb."
 --Brightspark--
Msg: 2
view profile
History
Jesus Return and Massive Change
Posted: 2/7/2010 10:35:01 AM
@ CS..

I hope I'm not being rude by asking this question my friend.
If it's possible for you (I'm aware that it may not be), could you explain how you would cope if you found out that the biblical Jesus was not God/the son of God?
 passionteman
Msg: 3
Posted: 2/7/2010 8:28:53 PM

could you explain how you would cope if you found out that the biblical Jesus was not God/the son of God?

- He is none.

1. Jesus has never claimed divinity

2. There are COUNTLESS references in the bible where others such are called "sons" in the Bible as well and not just Jesus alone.

- Christianity is kind of based on "Assumptions" when it comes to some of its core belief system to the point that if you read some of the King James version published in the 1960s, the ascension of Jesus is part of the "Footnote".

But..............

- Other King James versions have it as part of the verse and not footnote.

Hmmmmmmmm. It makes you think how important that event is that once it becomes a footnote and then becomes a verse after.
 Csonka
Msg: 4
view profile
History
Posted: 2/7/2010 8:45:58 PM
A turn of issues. I have a great essay on the Trinity as revealed from the Bible by Alan Morrison, formerly an English Jew.

My view right now focuses on Jesus who out powered the expected work and power of Michael the archangel. To engage the full power of sin from the human race, and defeat it, then follow onto the full power of death for the human race and overwhelm that too. Which involved defeating among others, a fallen archangel.

Jesus conquered the power of sin and death, rose in victory. That is what Christians, not all historians believe.

Jesus described Himself as being the temple. Moses commanded that no cripples, lame ones and no children of prostitutes may enter, yet Jesus went to the lame, the sinners and to the Samaritans reaching out beyond law, in grace and truth. Giving impartation and healing, lovingly.

If Jesus did not die and resurrect Himself... He would not return. The world would degenerate, and come to a world wide dictatorship and mind control, loss of rights and immorality.

"Worthy is the Lamb" is worship, Jesus accepted worship, called Himself "I AM" had power over death, to keep or lay down His life. He said He is the Life. Life in Himself. He forgave sins, cleared people's consciences, approved them before God.

John calls Him the Word made flesh. That He was from the beginning... John said God is love, and Jesus was like this more than any others. Jesus is love. Jesus is the light of the world.
 dunrich2
Msg: 5
view profile
History
Posted: 2/15/2010 6:30:47 PM

Someone asked why Jesus presence in returning, in the body, would make such a difference compared to His presence in Spirit, and by the Holy Spirit.

Many times, Christians say that things will get better when Christ returns. I have often asked the question similiar to the above quote.What can we expect Christ can do in the body, that he couldnt do in the spirit?

Whether, he does return or not. I think we should live as if he isnt going to, and allow the spirit to guide us.

Christ him self said, it is better that he go, so that we would recieve the spirit. I think, if we would listen to the spirit, most of our problems would be over.

The only difference I see, is that many believe when Christ returns, the era of free will , will be over. It is that, which will be factor, not that he can do something in a physical form, that his spirit can not do.

Just my opinion.
 Thorb
Msg: 6
Posted: 2/15/2010 7:41:27 PM
All I can say is ......

Just look at what happened to the Aztecs when they thought their god was going to return to them from the west.
 Csonka
Msg: 7
view profile
History
Posted: 2/16/2010 9:27:31 PM
Thorb, Christians and earlier Jews, were looking at the return of the way it was with Adam and Elohim.

The curse in Genesis has a time limit. It is weak compared to El. It will be crushed.

You know that idea of seven days of creation, being seven eras? Adam's blessing according to some teachers lasts six days and then rest. So maybe six thousand years. And that is how long the Bible numbers say it has been since Adam.

Jesus is the centre, according to Christianity. His presence is like the pillar of fire of Exodus. When He returns, Heaven literally blazes onto the surface of the Earth. Everything will change.

But yes, before He returns, humanity will experiences the death throws of Satan, terrors, horrors, and God's anger from the past few thousand years. Humanity will die in thirds. Revelations mentions spirits from the air killing people. It by interpretation also refers to a nuclear war. And plague.

But then it will end and Christ glorified will rule.
 Thorb
Msg: 8
Posted: 2/17/2010 5:20:47 PM

So maybe six thousand years. And that is how long the Bible numbers say it has been since Adam.

I realize I'm probably wasting my time but .... I do think we have pretty much proven that its been way more than 6000 years since we migrated out of Africa ... which probably would have been the garden.
60,000 is closer.

though we have discovered evidence of stone tools older than that.
 Thorb
Msg: 9
Posted: 2/17/2010 5:23:22 PM

So maybe six thousand years. And that is how long the Bible numbers say it has been since Adam.

I realize I'm probably wasting my time but .... I do think we have pretty much proven that its been way more than 6000 years since we migrated out of Africa ... which probably would have been the garden.
60,000 is closer.

though we have discovered evidence of stone tools older than that.

for you and your friends that are waiting for that second coming [the first one sure didn't fix anything] I just have to say ... don't hold your breath.
 monalee1
Msg: 10
Posted: 2/21/2010 4:47:24 PM
hi... according to what is written in the bible Jesus does not touch the earth on His second coming but things do happen.. the dead in Christ rise out of their graves, with the living in Christ they greet Christ and the angels in the air, all saints go to heaven for 1000 yrs .. after 1000 informative yrs all of heaven comes back to earth in the Holy City of God, then the evil are raised> they storm the city>> Armeggendon , they lose, all knees bow and the evil are cast into the fire... earth is made new and this is where death and hell and sin will never rise up again... Gods Will Will be Done on Earth as it is Now in Heaven, this is the massive change when Jesus Reigns as King on the earth made new... blessings
 *sass*
Msg: 11
Posted: 3/3/2010 7:30:01 PM
Kind of like a saturn return?

Some say he died during his.. but I digress.

looked_once
Msg: 12
Posted: 3/3/2010 7:57:22 PM
hey sass// miss you!

I believe things are already changing// what do we do to prepare for a change in the world?

..Let alone a diety?
 truth144
Msg: 13
view profile
History
Posted: 3/4/2010 4:32:09 PM
Hey sass and A/O or L/O now. Where's Dunn hiding, have'nt seen him for awhile.

Contrary to popular beliefs,

Chapter 19-22: Rejoicing in heaven, the Devil thrown into a bottomless pit, a new heaven and new Earth

Literal: John now sees much rejoicing in heaven and the appearance of Christ. An angel casts the devil into a bottomless pit for one thousand years. John then sees a new heaven and a new Earth come into being.

Interpretation

What was the final salvation of the bodily, mental, and spiritual forces described within John, now are shown to take place in collective humanity. When humanity recognizes the divinity within them as the controlling force in the world, and turns away from their own selfish pattern of living for self alone, the old pattern disappears and the Christ pattern emerges.

John is told that the merging of the evolved self with the divine superconscious, which has taken place in John, must also take place in all humanity (Rev. 19:7). The fulfilled pattern of evolved humanity, the Christ (i.e., superconscious mind), is now shown in a position of power (the so-called "second coming of Christ").

Now the archetype of humanity's continual rebellions, the self-willed intellect symbolized as the "devil", is confined for a time in the collective unconscious mind. During this period of one thousand years (the 1000 year reign of Christ), only the evolved souls will be permitted to incarnate the Earth (Rev. 20:4). At the end of this period, the remaining souls begin to incarnate, bringing with them their unsatisfied ambitions and desires. This, of course, brings about the former conditions of imbalance (wars and plagues). These conditions, all man-made, are now themselves eliminated and all mental forms and patterns not formed by divine will are purged (Rev. 20:14).

The "new heaven and new Earth" John sees is humanity's perfected state of consciousness and regenerated body. The human mind at this point is now one with the divine in the perfection of control and is free from outside limitations. The human conscious mind merges with the superconscious mind.

John states that if anyone adds or takes away from this book, that person will experience the plagues in this book. The book is the body, which is the vehicle for human experience in the world. Through it, the lessons of the soul are learned. There can be no shortcuts or meanderings without dire consequences to the body.
 dunrich2
Msg: 14
view profile
History
Posted: 3/4/2010 5:34:30 PM
Hey 14th.

Now that is interesting, kinda fits in with some thoughts I have had , but no way to back them up or expand on them. Thanks, I will check this out as you have given me astarting place.
Show ALL Forums  > Religion  > Jesus Return and Massive Change