Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Broken Hearts  > cheating wife      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 willy.c67
Msg: 1
cheating wifePage 1 of 1    
found out two weeks ago wife has cheated on me for over 9 month , I had a feeling but no proof ! I did something by phone and got answer I didn't want now I am at me mams again see her everday as we have two kids she says he gave her attention I didn't so ihave lost a wife and partner of 16 year to someone of 9 month I just can't believe it I think I want her back but I am type that thinks of stupid things ie them in bed haha sounds daft but that's me I got locked up and fined the day I found out do I meet kids at a different place as to not see her I still have key to house and my stuff is still they're we get on good now but different sorry to go on
 whenwillthiswork26
Msg: 2
view profile
History
cheating wife
Posted: 2/21/2010 10:04:02 AM
Sorry this happened to you! I am puzzled by your profile--
one on one with your wife? Maybe you wrote that in anger or something.

What did you do the day you found out that got you locked up and fined?

I think you should go get your stuff and find another place to live and
prepare for you life apart from her. You will always imagine her in bed
with the other bloke. It happens to many of us at some point.
It sounds like it can't be mended. Your job now is to be strong and
hold everything together for those kids. They don't need to be subjected
to any of the adults fighting.

Life does go on after this. It is painful I do know. But in time it all
becomes ok and especially when you find someone else you like/love,
which WILL happen I can assure you. I know how awful you feel
now. Time really does heal all wounds.
 impohell
Msg: 3
cheating wife
Posted: 2/21/2010 12:28:43 PM
She didn't cheat because you didn't pay her enough attention. She cheated because she lacks integrity and doesn't care about you. Maybe she was a better person when you married, and maybe she still is in some ways, but by her recent actions she has clearly proven herself seriously flawed and utterly unworthy of your regard. That happens, and then after the divorce you are both free to find someone new. She can find a man who doesn't know or doesn't care that she cheats, and you can find a woman who doesn't cheat.
 IgorFrankensteen
Msg: 4
view profile
History
cheating wife
Posted: 2/21/2010 1:26:54 PM
The semi-punctuated version isn't much better, and with a profile so vile, you aren't likely to get much sympathy.
In any case, with all heartbreaks, no matter how deserved, or predictable, it does hurt a great deal. Given that you've been jailed for some unspecified misbehavior over this, you would be wise to seek therapeutic counseling.
All of your energy and effort needs to be channeled into the care of your children. Get help from psychiatric doctors for the inevitable depression, get life counseling to tear down and rebuild your own life, so that you can become a dutiful a,d loving father. Healing will occur naturally during this, if you work at it.
 ~~Jackie~~
Msg: 5
cheating wife
Posted: 2/21/2010 1:56:45 PM
Ok... was she only allowed to have sex with someone if you had sex with them 1st (yes, I read your profile)?? Or did you think that when you opened that door (to having sex with others) that it would only be opened when you gave her permission?

You won't get any sympathy from me. You created the situation, now you get to live with the results of that decision.

BTW- 2 threads on the same subject is really unnecessary.
 guyd42
Msg: 6
view profile
History
cheating wife
Posted: 2/21/2010 2:16:49 PM
“Sorry this happened to you!”

What? He’s been here since 2008, looking for intimate encounters and is married? I feel sorry for his wife! How long have you been cheating on her? Glad that this happened to you! Now you know how it feels to be cheated on!
 ellena.
Msg: 7
view profile
History
cheating wife
Posted: 2/21/2010 3:02:28 PM
Wowie, Zowie! Maybe one of the most disgusting profiles I ever read.
 MERMAID2202
Msg: 8
view profile
History
cheating wife
Posted: 2/21/2010 3:20:22 PM
Agree re the vile profile - Sorry for your wife cheating but your profile makes you read like a low life !
 guyd42
Msg: 9
view profile
History
cheating wife
Posted: 2/21/2010 3:51:08 PM
He is a low life. He’s here to wine about his cheating wife. What about him?
 MamitaMorena
Msg: 10
view profile
History
cheating wife
Posted: 2/21/2010 10:57:05 PM
I'm glad his wife cheated on him. I hpe to god she has rthe good sense to find a man better than this loser of an OP. And I'm in concurrence. The profle is disgusting.

No sympathy here!
 toymakerb
Msg: 11
view profile
History
cheating wife
Posted: 2/22/2010 3:45:43 AM
Jackie swerved as close to the truth as anyone!! You idiots who showed sympathy for him obviously didn't check his profile first!!! The "door" he opened is called swinging, or "the lifestyle" to be successful in such a relationship you must first learn to face your childish negative emotional responses. He was having sex with others and evidently she could handle it but the minute he finds out she's doing the same thing he flew off in a rage and got his ass thrown in the pokey... very adult.....BTW none of this has to do with "cheating", it has to do with lies, the lies he told himself that he could handle a situation he obviously had no problem in initiating when it benefitted him and the lie she told him and from his reaction were probably justified out of self preservation!! Grow up mate, stop acting like a little kid!
 want to travel
Msg: 12
view profile
History
cheating wife
Posted: 2/22/2010 8:09:36 AM
she cheated on you because your a pretty rotten guy, read your profile,sounds like you did everything to make her cheat
look generally i do not agree with cheating as a rule, you are the exception to make the rule
your profile says, sex, sex, sex,. do you think all women are prostitutes, good for only one thing,you show very little regard for women, i am happy for your ex, for moving on, having a man, and i hate to even call you that cause you are not much of a man,in your kids life is bad enough
i could not imagine my sons mother putting up a disrespectful profile, like you have, had she done so, i would have had custody of my son and she never would have seen her son
 *november babee*
Msg: 13
view profile
History
cheating wife
Posted: 2/22/2010 9:01:53 AM
that old saying 'what goes around comes around' is true then...........

good for her....
 *army mom*
Msg: 14
cheating wife
Posted: 2/22/2010 10:41:17 AM
Seriously?? You've been on here since 2008 looking for sex and you're complaining that your wife cheated on you?

The weirdness on here never ceases to amaze me ...
 minako79
Msg: 15
cheating wife
Posted: 2/22/2010 11:57:27 AM
you have your profile as intimate encounter
are you telling the truth op? maybe you're the one whose doing all the cheating. :P
 kpooks
Msg: 16
view profile
History
cheating wife
Posted: 2/23/2010 9:07:14 AM
Boy, the ladies sure do hit the nail on the head, don't they!!!

Sorry this happened anyway. Maybe you set up a POF profile here AFTER you found she was cheating, in which case, the ladies here should cut you some slack.

Locked up and fined? For what? If you're like me, you've got some anger issues and need to find a healthy outlet for that, then decide where a relationship fits into the equation.
 ~~Jackie~~
Msg: 17
cheating wife
Posted: 2/23/2010 9:59:04 AM

found out two weeks ago wife has cheated on me for over 9 month

He joined 12/21/08.

Maybe you set up a POF profile here AFTER you found she was cheating, in which case, the ladies here should cut you some slack.

He's been here much longer than 2 weeks.
 scottey63
Msg: 18
view profile
History
cheating wife
Posted: 2/23/2010 10:33:07 AM
Maybe she cheated on you because she found out you've had a profile on a dating site since 2008.

Seriously, do any women respond to you with that profile?
Show ALL Forums  > Broken Hearts  > cheating wife