Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Ask A Girl  > How to get a girl to like u again? (or is she a player lol)      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 lf264
Msg: 1
How to get a girl to like u again? (or is she a player lol)Page 1 of 1    
Alright so i met this girl on this site and it seemed to be going well... We talked on the phone for like days we went out a few times and get this she tells me she like me.... So im like yea i got a girl blah blah blah lol and then all of a sudden she stop... She started forwarding my calls stop replying to my text etc... So i send her my last text at the time telling her im done. She calls me (finally) to tell me that shes sorry she just been so busy and im like whatever. So we start talking again, start hanging out and so on. But she stops. AGAIN!!! So we haven't talked in like forever... I started talking to other girls but i still think about her... I think i ran into a player lol.. Is there anything i can do to talk to her again....
 kokomocowgirl
Msg: 2
How to get a girl to like u again? (or is she a player lol)
Posted: 2/23/2010 7:37:53 AM
Sounds to me like she's either really busy or just not interested. I'm leaning towards option 2 of just not being interested. Maybe she met someone that things click with more. Why would you want to talk to her again?
 JulianHawke
Msg: 3
Posted: 2/23/2010 7:43:54 AM
Why would you want to talk to her again? If she's stopped talking to you twice, she's most likely going to repeat it again. She hasn't been busy; how long would it take to contact you and let you know that she's really busy and will contact you when she has a chance...five minutes?

Honestly, she may have just found someone she finds more interesting than you and is talking to them. Sorry to say it, but its a possibility.

Either way, you should move on and keep talking to the other girls.
 lf264
Msg: 4
Posted: 2/23/2010 7:45:01 AM
i dont know?? she's just so fine lol jk. She is like the one girl i feel i can have an intellectual conversation with.. And option 2 seems like that what it is.
 lf264
Msg: 5
Posted: 2/23/2010 7:46:11 AM
Lol will do Julian!!
 tallsmilesforyou
Msg: 6
view profile
History
Posted: 2/23/2010 7:56:39 AM

She is like the one girl i feel i can have an intellectual conversation with

If only she would return your calls.

I'm sure there are plenty of other "fine" girls who will want to talk to you.
 OneMoreNutt
Msg: 7
Posted: 2/23/2010 8:09:01 AM
You can't "get a girl to like you again" and just because she isn't interested in you doesn't make her a player.

If she's not interested, do you really want to continue to try to communicate with her?

Oh, wait.. she's so fine. Sorry, what was I thinking?
Here's what you do....
1. Call her tomorrow morning at 7am, just to tell her you were up all night thinking about how great it would be to just "tap that azz".
2. Send her a text at around 10am, that says "Hey baby, when u gunna let me tap that azz".
3. At around 3pm call her and ask her if she got your messages.
4. Send her an e-mail at around 10pm telling her that you would really like to get to know her better, can she come over, RIGHT NOW.

Repeat this every day for the next 2 weeks. I'm sure she'll change her mind.

lf264
Msg: 8
Posted: 2/23/2010 8:19:22 AM
LMFBO!!! i like that one! i just might use one day.
 Silent Steel
Msg: 9
view profile
History
Posted: 2/23/2010 8:44:57 AM
Your problem seems to be that you are willing to lower the standards of how you allow others to treat you, based on how beautiful they are. Stop doing that.

Or in guy language....stop thinking with the little head, and start thinking with the big one.
 Amber5788
Msg: 10
Posted: 2/23/2010 9:44:07 AM
She isnt interested. If a girl likes you, she will definetly let you know that she does. If she stops talking to you that means she A) found someone else, B) Doesnt like you or C) she really is busy....No scratch C its either A) or B) your a good lookin guy seems that you can find someone else pretty easily.
 SassySky
Msg: 11
Posted: 2/23/2010 10:00:19 AM
My take on this is
She did like you and went out with you. Got busy or whatever, you kept contacting and she may have thought I have to try this again just to make sure.

She did and she doesn't want to see you and was polite til she got tired of your number showing up on her phone. Then she did the ignore thing.

BTW... 1, only when I am extremely busy do I ever set my phone to forwarding.
BTW...2. I dont' see player out here I see someone that would like to think that to help his ego out.
 ElenaSemprini
Msg: 12
Posted: 2/23/2010 11:21:40 AM
From your description, I also don't see someone who is a "player," I see someone who likes you well enough to hang out with now and then but just isn't that crazy about you. You can't get her to "like you again."

You guys are in your early 20s. This is your time to see lots of people, go out and have fun, spend time with your friends. Next time, don't jump to the conclusion you "got a girl yea" so quickly.

Expand your options so you're not worrying so much what one girl is doing or not doing. And quit calling and texting people so much.
 allwoman54
Msg: 13
Posted: 2/23/2010 4:00:00 PM
Sounds to me like she thought she had a better offer...it didn't work out and she came back to you...repeat.

Get rid of her...get some pride.
 JP1111
Msg: 14
view profile
History
Posted: 2/23/2010 4:20:01 PM
Like what? She liked just stopped liked calling just like that? Like what the heck is that, like duh.

Oh my dear friend, just in the way you write and express yourself, I can see that you sure like to look at the obvious and base yourself on only that and completely ignore how you feel like reacting to that reality.

Given what you've said (to keep it cut and dry), you met a girl and got along with her and all of a sudden, she stopped talking to you. She then told you that was really busy and did not have chance to talk but still, she won't.

So this being said, you can either continue looking for another woman or, simply wait until she call you back whenever she does... if she ever does. It's as simple as that.
 brown_eyed_woman
Msg: 15
Posted: 2/23/2010 4:20:47 PM

I think i ran into a player lol.. Is there anything i can do to talk to her again

And men rant that women only go for bad boys...here is a guy chasing the bad girl.

Why do you want a woman you think may be a player? You a sucker for punishment? lol

To your question-No, once a woman loses interest, like men, it's 99.99% final.
 lf264
Msg: 16
Posted: 2/23/2010 4:49:33 PM
I wanna thank you guys for your posts... Thank You!!! Ya really put some knowledge in me.
 Sniper Zero
Msg: 17
Posted: 2/23/2010 10:47:31 PM
Eh, every woman plays the busy game. You tell her that its over because she treated you like crap and that you never want to talk to her again.

Watch her get defensive and then hang up the phone.
 pnayplayr
Msg: 18
Posted: 2/23/2010 11:26:58 PM
i'm so confused. iss it just me, or i didn't get the right notion when YOU told HER "i got a girl"....what else do you expect? she backed off cuz she thinks you're already attached. she got some dignity left in her. why bother with you when she's so "fine" she can get with anyone else...who doesn't have a girl.

i kept reading your post and i don't understand why you'd think she's the player...when you're the one frolicking around.
 account deleted
Msg: 19
view profile
History
Posted: 2/24/2010 1:22:43 AM
Are you having fun being a toy? Why puck would you want to be a toy? I figured you would be better than that...
 Trixiebells
Msg: 20
Posted: 2/24/2010 2:38:57 AM
she tells me she like me.... So im like yea i got a girl blah blah blah lol and then all of a sudden she stop

Sounds like you're the player! Why u seeing her when you've already got a girl???
She probably does like you but keeping her distance because you have someone else on the scene... ditch the girlfriend first if you're not happy before looking for another one!
 lf264
Msg: 21
Posted: 2/24/2010 7:08:56 AM
YUP you guys are so confused.. This one is for *Fair Brunette* im no punk nor toy....Do I know you? No! Now for *Pnayplayr* why would i tell this girl i got a girl and shes the girl... First that makes no sense to me whats so ever, i would have probably word it an another way such as, your my baby or your my girl not i got a girl (n shes the girl). N last *Trixiebells* OK um when i said, "yea i got a girl blah blah blah" I was talking to myself to you guys lol. Why would i tell a girl that i like, i got a girl and shes not the girl??? WHO DOES THAT not a player( what i ment by that was a player would not do that... N im not a player nor frolicking around). You guys really misinterpret my post! Thanks!
Show ALL Forums  > Ask A Girl  > How to get a girl to like u again? (or is she a player lol)