Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Testimonials  > More of the same      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 jdawg4876
Msg: 1
More of the samePage 1 of 1    
I would have to agree with what others are saying in the threads. I honestly think POF as a whole, for SERIOUS men and women looking to date or start something long term, does not work. Some people use it for ego boost some use this site for booty calls prob less than 1% use it for something serious. One of the main problems I see is bc its a free site, even if the person your talking to seems interested there still on the site looking for the next baddest fish in the sea. This site so far is a vicious cycle and Im sorry its happening to other folks as well, but at least misery loves company I guess lol.
 logicalempire
Msg: 2
More of the same
Posted: 3/9/2010 1:35:36 PM

One of the main problems I see is bc its a free site

But it's free, so it;s bound to be fiull of hot male wealthy models. Or so the women think.
 jdawg4876
Msg: 3
More of the same
Posted: 3/9/2010 1:42:58 PM
lol true guys are cheap but if their wealthy would they use that woman on tv the millionare match maker
 logicalempire
Msg: 4
More of the same
Posted: 3/9/2010 3:50:22 PM
I think POF is more of a "dream" place for women.
 Wishes Granted
Msg: 5
view profile
History
More of the same
Posted: 3/9/2010 7:59:42 PM
Well online dating certainly isn't a fairy tale existence.. Unless of course you consider that:

> There are plenty of Ciderellas.. but her rich/handsome prince will have issue with paying for her coffee ..

> That Frog you kissed won't transform into anything.

> Prince Charming is actually married and is gallloping through a town near YOU..

> Like Goldilocks.. one has to keep testing the "porridge" until finding one that is just right

And.. Last but not least:

> You feel like Snow White when that 6 footer who emailed you turns out to be closer to the height of one of the 7 dwarfs.

*Disclaimer.. The above was satirical view of online dating and wasn't meant to offend anyone*

Op hang in there. As mom used to say: "Every pot has a lid" Hope you find your "lid" soon.. Keep
 logicalempire
Msg: 6
More of the same
Posted: 3/9/2010 9:35:02 PM
"Every pot has a lid".

I am an ashtray.
 Wishes Granted
Msg: 7
view profile
History
More of the same
Posted: 3/10/2010 10:39:19 AM

I am an ashtray.
Then may I suggest you search for a gal with the perfect butt.. A smoken hotty or someone ash> close to your ideal as possible.. You'll need to have a good filter in place to weed out any .. cough.. cough.. drags on society.
 logicalempire
Msg: 8
More of the same
Posted: 3/10/2010 1:40:30 PM
I'd settl;e for butts in the gutter...but even those don't want a piece of the logicalempire.
 logicalempire
Msg: 9
More of the same
Posted: 3/10/2010 2:42:18 PM
Who also happens to be reincarnated as King
 logicalempire
Msg: 10
More of the same
Posted: 3/10/2010 2:42:37 PM
Who also happens to be reincarnated as King IV
Show ALL Forums  > Testimonials  > More of the same