Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Religion  > Is it biblically possible for an Angel to be reborn human?      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 Therightone4unow
Msg: 1
Is it biblically possible for an Angel to be reborn human?Page 1 of 1    
Whether the bible is true or not is beyond the scope of this thread. I only care if it is possible according to that belief system. Does the Bible leave that possibility open?

If a few humans were to have an Angels soul instead of a normal soul, what would that mean exactly? Would that person be a fallen angel or would they have some God given task that they may or may not be aware of?

I'm not talking about Jesus here, but that would be an example I guess. Would the AntiChrist be such a hybrid being? Would God send his own to earth after Jesus?
 Csonka
Msg: 2
view profile
History
Is it biblically possible for an Angel to be reborn human?
Posted: 3/18/2010 5:30:30 AM
An angel if incarnate by God's power like Jesus, could not be called a "son" because angels never progress above the title "Servant" the greatest of which is Michael the archangel who is called a "Prince".

A person with an angel's soul, would be an angel, and not capable of relationships to the degree of be loved as a son, more so, loving back as a son in full capacity. It's nature would be superior in strength to anything of the demons or people, except God. Or maybe Moses now glorified.

He would have tremendous blood, unless disguised like Jesus, humbled, it would glow like hot iron.

Death would have to wrestle with his life strength, and probably could not prevail.

He could not directly draw upon the power of the cross, or Jesus blood, not for himself but only in service to us.

The Anti-Christ will be a man like us, I think with death not killing but holding him firm so long as he persists in hate and evil behaviour.

The Catholics usually don't know they believe that the Father of Jesus, will come and be incarnate like Jesus.
 --Brightspark--
Msg: 3
view profile
History
Posted: 3/18/2010 2:02:08 PM
'Csonka'..// (regarding an angel).. It's nature would be superior in strength to anything of the demons or people, except God. Or maybe Moses glorified//

*slams a pokemon card on to the table*.... My 'Moses glorified' card beats your 'Angel' card.

'Csonka'..//Death would have to wrestle with his life strength, and probably could not prevail//

.... Ah, I think your thinking of a match up on SKILL points... A 'Death' card beats an 'Angel' card hands down when ENDURANCE levels are measured.
 NowSucksLess
Msg: 4
Posted: 3/18/2010 4:16:17 PM
In a book with talking snakes, anything is possible.
 NowSucksLess
Msg: 5
Posted: 3/18/2010 4:35:30 PM
Whether the bible is true or not is beyond the scope of this thread.

Not really. If the bible is a book of fiction, anything is possible...including monkeys flying out my butt. So, if the bible is not true, yes, anything is possible.
 Csonka
Msg: 6
view profile
History
Posted: 3/18/2010 4:50:19 PM
My opinion is that angels can also be very small, like sparrows.

But, angels strength is from a former age, when they were once all together. Think of Michael and Lucifer. The fallen angels have not gained any new knowledge except by their own efforts, can only heal themselves, cannot eat in Heaven, and have often lost their bodies. Their designed nature is lost to immense pride and ambition and gross iniquity.

The spirits are kept out of Heaven and the angels are greater in number and strength. So a spirit of death could not over power and angel, even though to a man this is an insurmountable aim, and none have succeeded.

By God's power Moses almost did, his body was hidden from decay. Now if he is fully glorified, he is like an angel in Heaven, but not as old... so I don't know.
 monalee1
Msg: 7
Posted: 3/18/2010 5:50:37 PM
hi... angels, good or evil, can appear in human form.... google the book Truth about Angels by Ellen G White<<< biblical perspective about all things angels... blessings
 JP1111
Msg: 8
view profile
History
Posted: 3/18/2010 7:46:47 PM

I understand you want separate the bible from you question but, can you really do that and expect a none religious answer?

I think the Bible does not for one cover that exact subject but human race will extrapolate that we are ALL angels in our way.

Besides personally being a very realistic and factual person, I would ask what is an Angel, what is an Angel's soul and where does it come from, how does one become an Angel, what is the difference between an Angel's soul and a human soul, etc...?

The answers to the questions and all other relgious based ones all come down to your own personal belief since, there is no right or wrong answer.
 Therightone4unow
Msg: 9
Posted: 3/19/2010 5:20:27 AM
Lord of the rings and Starwars has it's storyline limitations too. Most people would call it fantasy...and the Bible may be a fantasy book too...but has it's limitations of what may or may not be possible according to it's own storyline.

Take superman...is there a kryptonite that makes him stronger? Whether superman exists or not is also beyond the scope of that thread...and had that been the topic...there would have been no point in mentioning it.

Belief is irrelevant to this thread. I don't care if you believe in the flying spaghetti monster...but if you are knowledgeable of the biblical storyline...feel free to contribute.
 Stray__Cat
Msg: 10
view profile
History
Posted: 3/19/2010 5:27:02 PM
Someone once said all humans are reborn angels and demons.
You can know from which they came by the actions they do.
Show ALL Forums  > Religion  > Is it biblically possible for an Angel to be reborn human?