Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Plentyoffish Site/Suggestions/Help  > i deleted my account. i need it back [CLOSED Thread]      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 so-romantic
Msg: 1
i deleted my account. i need it back [CLOSED Thread]Page 1 of 1    
hello. i deleted my account. it was under a different user name. and i need that one back. is there any way that i will be able to get that back. there are some messages that i NEED to look at in my old account for some information. PLEASE is there any way?
 so-romantic
Msg: 2
i deleted my account. i need it back
Posted: 3/28/2010 7:55:48 PM
hello no . it is not a username issue. i needed to look at a message that i received on that account . i deleted it. but now i need it back. IS there ANY way i can get it back ? please help. do i need to talk to BIG fish, if so , how do i talk to him
 so-romantic
Msg: 3
Posted: 3/28/2010 7:57:38 PM
i deleted the POF account. And now i need it back. I dont want the username. I want to look at the message inbox from my deleted account. PLEASE HELP
 *Cowboy*
Msg: 4
view profile
History
Posted: 3/28/2010 7:59:16 PM
Your not understanding. The account is deleted and so are all the contents. It is gone. No way to get it back.

Cowboy
 so-romantic
Msg: 5
Posted: 3/28/2010 7:59:35 PM
maybe i will be more clearer. i deleted my account . and not i want that same account back because i need to look at some messages. can i just get the original account back. with the messages that were in it back, if i deleted that account 2 nights ago.
 Entzauberung
Msg: 6
Posted: 3/28/2010 8:21:03 PM

maybe i will be more clearer.

Your clarifying your need does not make it any more possible to meet it.

When you deleted your profile it went "poof", cyber-smoke.... all gone.

Next time don't burn your bridges before saving the content you think might be important.
 sassy_scorpio
Msg: 7
Posted: 3/28/2010 8:23:25 PM
You don't seem to understand what they are telling you. You deleted your account. It's gone. It's like it never existed. There is no way to get it back. It's somewhere in cyberland never to return to anyone's computer ever again.
Show ALL Forums  > Plentyoffish Site/Suggestions/Help  > i deleted my account. i need it back [CLOSED Thread]