Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Ask A Girl  > time to end it?      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 Stryssll
Msg: 1
time to end it?Page 1 of 1    
well and my x had very eventfull relationship..ie allot happen fast. moved in..moved out together..and what not..and now after a few months apart she contacted me. now im not sure if she wants to give it another try...she does flirt/act the way she did when we were together when we hang out. but when it comes down to it, she doesnt give a rel response. or says not this time...
what should i do??? end it or wait it out? it drives me crazy but i love the woman.
 rainman12
Msg: 2
view profile
History
time to end it?
Posted: 5/8/2010 4:13:33 PM
Well I'd say that if she was ended it the first time, she's probably just seeing if she can keep you around as a back up or for an ego boost.

What you do is ultimately up to you. If one or neither of you really want to get back together, then end it, it doesn't sound like you could just be friends with her. But ultimately your choice to make.

My guess, she's messing around with you and you're going to get hurt - move on.
 isnuttinfree
Msg: 3
time to end it?
Posted: 5/8/2010 5:01:37 PM
Choice of..
1. State your needs
2. Get out
3. Continue to let her dictate the rules
No 3 is for suckers.
 Naganadoy
Msg: 4
view profile
History
time to end it?
Posted: 5/8/2010 5:19:47 PM
there is nothing at all wrong with 2nd chances under certain circumstances.

the 2 people must acknowledge and understand and accept BOTH their mistakes and they must sincerely change and spend a lot of time living up to the change and prove that the change is permanent.

I can assure you that neither one of you has done any of these things.

so jsut end it now. move on. youll both get over each other.

PS interesting tattoo.
looks like you got stuck on the barbed wire fence during your jail break.
 Stryssll
Msg: 5
time to end it?
Posted: 5/8/2010 5:40:52 PM
hehe thanks for the input...and uhh the tattoo..accualy says my last name hehe hanes... now that u know what it says u shuld see it pretty eazy..
thanks again
 LetsShuffle
Msg: 6
time to end it?
Posted: 5/8/2010 6:23:01 PM
dont wry about it. Just be cool. dont be too available.
 Naganadoy
Msg: 7
view profile
History
time to end it?
Posted: 5/8/2010 6:23:21 PM
ok yeah...hanes ...i see it.

got news for ya though.

its not very smart for a fugitive to tattoo his name across his back. now you gotta change yer name.
 spikey_fridge
Msg: 8
time to end it?
Posted: 5/8/2010 6:42:03 PM
it's a cool tatt!!
dont be walked all over, do what feels right for you
 cheeriness
Msg: 9
time to end it?
Posted: 5/8/2010 7:14:21 PM
It has been my experience........

There is a good reason a relationship ends in the first place.

No matter how many times you might try it, that good reason to end it......never really goes away.

Its over move on. keep the past in the past and make a new future with someone else.

good luck
 LittlestIndian
Msg: 10
time to end it?
Posted: 5/8/2010 8:43:44 PM
Life is too short to play guessing games! This is not Romper Room, so she needs to put on her Big Girl Pants and get with the program because she is about to get her Woman Card revoked.
 ManicMelanie
Msg: 11
view profile
History
time to end it?
Posted: 5/8/2010 8:49:53 PM

Continue to see her again, if there is mutual interest. I'm all for second chances. Live separately. (A more modest pace will make it more likely to succeed long-term.)

peppermint petunias
Msg: 12
time to end it?
Posted: 5/9/2010 3:54:23 AM

what should i do??? end it or wait it out? it drives me crazy but i love the woman.

End it or get your next tattoo on your forehead..It won't say Hanes.

Drama and game playing..You are to young and attractive for that ..NOW get to smart for it.
 DiannaBall
Msg: 13
time to end it?
Posted: 5/9/2010 2:49:24 PM
Wait what out? It is over, right? All the back and forth, flirting and child play will only end up right back where you are now with possibly more complications. Loving and being in love are two different things. If someone cannot even give you an answer why play the game?
 Stryssll
Msg: 14
time to end it?
Posted: 5/9/2010 7:46:54 PM
well thanks for all the input. its what i been thinking lately aswell. its a shame. i always think that...its my fault...spoiling her made her a bch... heh...sad to say...but its true
 Stryssll
Msg: 15
time to end it?
Posted: 5/9/2010 7:51:59 PM
...and littlesidian...thats a epic quote...in my mind, litteraly changed my life >.> thanks.
 artist_48
Msg: 16
time to end it?
Posted: 5/9/2010 8:36:25 PM
OP, what glaringly stands out in your thread, to me, is:

<div class="quote"> she doesnt give a rel response. or says not this time...

I personally won't, and can't, do 'not real'. You say you can't either based on this

input-so, my question to you is- why are you in love with someone who doesn't have

enough know-how or respect for you to give you a real answer? :)

Those answers that you pointed out are unacceptable in my book, and they also

demonstrate a general lack of communication or disinterest/ not enough interest to

get real. IMO
 officelady10
Msg: 17
time to end it?
Posted: 5/10/2010 7:01:53 AM
I think second chances can work out in the right circumstances. But this isn't one of them. She hasn't given you a real answer. To me, that would imply that she isn't seriously interested in you.
 brad29483
Msg: 18
time to end it?
Posted: 5/12/2010 1:19:54 PM
Dude, get her name tatoo'd to your forehead, and buy her a Ferrari!
 johnWbooth
Msg: 19
view profile
History
time to end it?
Posted: 5/13/2010 6:44:31 AM
Artist says it best, (along with everyone else).

I understand how you can feel for another. I wont take that away from you but, you are young and it is not going to work with her.
(It will get better with time, we all been there before).

She doesn't give you an answer so she doesn't deserve anything from you. NOTHING from you. You said maybe you spoiled her and such, I don't see that being any factor at all other than your feelings being hurt and understanably so but c'mon you are giving her excuses to walk over you. Your allowing her to take controll of you.

You can waite but I see you waiting for another heartbreak. I am trying to be honest here and tell you that you should move on and find someone who is worthy of you and you worthy of her.
 That Handy Man
Msg: 20
time to end it?
Posted: 5/13/2010 7:33:36 AM
Lesson Number One in Relationships (For Men Particularly)

NEVER try and KEEP someone that doesn't not want to keep YOU!

Learn to read the signs, stop rationalizing and leave your high interest and "feelings" out of the equation!
 gavreel
Msg: 21
time to end it?
Posted: 5/13/2010 7:49:50 AM
Sometimes things end, cause one person needed to change some, mature, grow, etc. Other times it was cause, there was problems, that can't be solved. I do know ex's return from the past, and sometimes, it does work the second time. From what I've learned, is communication is the key. Lots of talking, and discussing why you broke the first time. Whats different this time, that will make it succeed, when it didn't last time. Try to approach the topic, about you and her one more time. It you get the same vague, confusing kinda answer, walk.
Show ALL Forums  > Ask A Girl  > time to end it?