Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Testimonials  > I'm out of here...      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 Cebrhocabi
Msg: 1
I'm out of here...Page 1 of 1    
I've been on this site, on and off, for about four years. I won't be back.

I came here to perhaps meet a nice lady and ended up staying to read the forums. The forums are all but useless now; so it's time to say farewell. Before I go, I thought I'd add a couple of comments:

For all the guys who cry about women not responding to e-mails; well, all I can say is that I had no problem with that. In fact, I never even had to send a single first contact--and I received lots if e-mails from the ladies. Not sure what you guys are doing wrong. I got more letters that I could keep up with.

Meeting the ladies? No problem there, either. Lots of women wanted to meet me and I went on lots of dates. Thing was, most of those women were duds. No jobs, living at their parents (in their 40's), dull personalities, nymphos (one lady wanted to trade sex for lottery tickets), calling themselves average in weight when they were actually well over a few extra pounds, posting ten year old photos, no teeth, strange growths on their faces, bad smells, nose pickers and on and on. There were a couple of good ones in the bunch, but not often.

Anyway, have fun, everyone.
 daffie
Msg: 2
view profile
History
I'm out of here...
Posted: 5/26/2010 1:23:12 AM
wow...
what a whinge!
at least there was a variety of women to choose from...
Show ALL Forums  > Testimonials  > I'm out of here...