Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  > Orgasms from being tickled?      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 rdavies7741
Msg: 1
view profile
History
Orgasms from being tickled?Page 1 of 2    (1, 2)
My new bf is into bondage and has a foot fetish. I indulged him for the first time recently and he tied me to my bed and tickled my feet for a long time.

I'm very ticklish and he'd somehow managed to tie my toes so even they couldn't move. It was torture and needless to say I laughed myself silly.

Nothing strange so far.

But then without any warning I had an orgasm - I didn't even realise I was turned on. He had never seem it happen before (though he thought it was the coolest thing ever!).

Is it common for people to have orgasms just from having their feet tickled?? Why did I cum without first feeling aroused?

The sex afterwards was brief (he later told me he almost came when he realised I had cum from the tickling) but really intense as my whole body was electric, but I'm a bit reluctant to try it again just yet because, as I say, my feet are really ticklish.

If anyone has any advice on this (or any tips on making myself less ticklish or how to shut out the tickling) I would be grateful. I don't know whether I'm lucky or not to have discovered this trick, but it's certainly something my bf would like to pursue and I don't want to spoil his fun.
 Elgalawaat
Msg: 2
view profile
History
Orgasms from being tickled?
Posted: 6/10/2010 12:16:17 AM
Are you kidding? I penetrate this woman and pump like a machine for almost half an hour with both of us sweating to get as orgasm. And you get an orgasm from ticking your feet. Hard to believe.
 deerdog1
Msg: 3
Posted: 6/10/2010 5:53:14 AM
fact is that you are not ticklish ...no one is .... ticklish is in your head ..it is deep rooted in your psychic but none the less only in your head ... fact is you cannot tickle your self ..try it ...well if your touching does not tickle then someone else touching does not tickle ... once you realize this it is very easy to control the ticklish reflex ...then you can allow it only when you want it ... ...I can only be ticklish if I am in that playful mood and allow it ..other wise you can tickle me all you want with no effect ... but before I reasoned that because I cannot tickle myself it must not be real ..I thought I could not stand for my feet to be touched

sexual orgasm is much like the tickle thingy ... the mind controls the response from psychical stimulation ... so why would tickling not be a route to orgasm
 *closer
Msg: 4
Posted: 6/10/2010 6:07:50 AM
I know that my feet are sensitive,but I can handle them being touched/tickled and have in the past enjoyed having it done during sex....BUT....never knew you could come that way.

Why risk learning how to control the ticklish feeling if it might take away such a different way to orgasm?

i say....ride the wave!

If it ain't broke...don't fix it!
 Buckets_of_Sky
Msg: 5
view profile
History
Posted: 6/10/2010 9:00:45 AM
You say this like it is a bad thing....

Orgasms, come in many shapes and intensities. Also they can be invoked by a myriad of different ways... such as being tickled. You can even think yourself into one.
 ~rain~
Msg: 6
view profile
History
Posted: 6/10/2010 9:49:21 AM
you probably just pee'd yourself hun!!!!
 xlr8ingmargo
Msg: 7
Posted: 6/10/2010 10:07:13 AM
Maybe she figured out her trigger to squirt~
OP~ Enjoy what feels good and power to you for having enough courage to share that.
 MsMicki
Msg: 8
view profile
History
Posted: 6/10/2010 12:19:19 PM
Uhm.......she didn't say she left a wet mess.......she said she had an orgasm.
Not all women gush when they cum.
I'd say if she was feeling all "electric"....then she did have an orgasm.

How or why it happened.......who knows?!
Mental stimulation......squeezing her kegals and causing a gspot orgasm......could be a myriad of reasons.

I say don't question any orgasm cuz you might scare them away!
 windloverr
Msg: 9
view profile
History
Posted: 6/10/2010 4:13:16 PM
OMG!!!

Is it common?
Are you f#cking kidding me?!?! File that one under, "Oh H#LL NO!"

"Advice...Tips...?" My advice/tips are to not change a d@mn thing, and ENJOY!!

As far as orgasming without arousal; wow, I don't have a clue. I've had women orgasm with just me talking to them; but there was definitely an arousal component. Again, don't question it; don't change anything, (including the ticklish part), and enjoy.
 rdavies7741
Msg: 10
view profile
History
Posted: 6/11/2010 9:26:18 AM
Thanks for all your replies - I have a few things to think about.

It's not the orgasm that makes me reprehensive, it's the means (try telling my feet their not ticklish deerdog1! ;-)). The orgasm was lovely, don't get me wrong, but the initial phase of the tickling was absolute torture.

And no, it certainly wasn't pee, but I'd have been a lot less surprised if that had happened and I wouldn't have needed to post to ask what was going on!!

Having said that, from the replies I've had, it looks like I need to 'woman-up' and try it again to see if it was a one-off. I'll be seeing my bf again in a little while and if I don't chicken out, I'll give it a go. I have a bit of 'Dutch courage' behind me, at the very least this time...

The things I do for research. I'll let you know how it goes.

I hope my neighbour doesn't hear all the
 candid_1
Msg: 11
view profile
History
Posted: 6/11/2010 2:38:00 PM
Gee whiz. That is a new one... usually I just orgasm when I buy the shoes...
 MisterDynomite
Msg: 12
view profile
History
Posted: 6/11/2010 4:12:28 PM

Is it common for people to have orgasms just from having their feet tickled?? Why did I cum without first feeling aroused?

Hmmmm I've heard of being ticklish AFTER an orgasm....

...but achieving orgasm through tickling? ...seems a little odd / far fetched IMO (or at least i have a very hard time imagining it) How would that even work?

Maybe you were already turned on by the bondage and ready to explode anyway?

luckyhot777s
Msg: 13
Posted: 6/11/2010 4:49:43 PM
I doubt its common, but possible. You were bein tied and tortured, maybe this is erotic to you, or the dive into the unknown was a turn on. If you cum relatively easy...then it was probably the combination.

You may not have been physically aroused, but aroused mentally without realising how much. So the tickling of the feet may not be common, but cumming from non typical ways isn't so uncommon with some women.

Some have cum from just breast stimulation or being licked somewhere like behind the ear, or by giving head...but they generally were really at ease with the guy, and mentally turned on.

No advice on stopping the tickling, you both could enjoy it and try other things....if this new adventure did this, what lurks around the corner?
 Rob_SA
Msg: 14
Posted: 6/12/2010 1:02:35 AM
Don't know about orgasms, but the best foreplay I ever had was helping a friend put a quilt into its cover and it turned into a pillow and tickling fight... we went from just friends to a couple in the space of one night once we realised how much it turned us on.

Sometimes the simplest pleasures in life can be the best ones.
 BlueEyedGuy1974
Msg: 15
Posted: 6/12/2010 1:20:23 AM
If there is one thing I hate is being tickled. So no being tickled would not give me an orgasm.
 namrael
Msg: 16
Posted: 6/12/2010 5:28:32 AM
I've not heard of that one before, OP, but I do have at least one kinky friend who sometimes has "paingasms", i.e. orgasms from pain when she's bottoming to someone doing evil things to her, without any direct sexual stimulation. There are people who can come from only nipple stimulation, I have a friend who's come from someone biting and licking her ear, etc. The brain and body do interesting things, and it looks like you've found a new one for you! My advice is to enjoy--this doesn't have to be something you do all the time, but given the rewards at the end and your BF's enjoyment, I imagine it'll be worth it some of the time, no?
 mogrl42
Msg: 17
view profile
History
Posted: 6/12/2010 6:14:57 AM

Are you kidding? I penetrate this woman and pump like a machine for almost half an hour with both of us sweating to get as orgasm. And you get an orgasm from ticking your feet. Hard to believe.
lol,good one
 naturallydeselected
Msg: 18
Posted: 6/12/2010 7:39:44 AM

Get a bigger or better hammer bro.
 rdavies7741
Msg: 19
view profile
History
Posted: 6/14/2010 8:23:03 AM
So yes, I was a little drunk when I posted that...

We did it again.

I must admit that I was pretty aroused by the time he'd tied me this time. A combination of fear, apprehension and curiosity made my throat dry. Saw how he managed to tie my toes this time too.

He tickled only my feet and again made me into a hopeless mess. So I wouldn't exactly say I've yet fallen in love with the 'having my feet furiously tickled' part. But I could feel myself getting turned on. I could also see that bf was really enjoying himself and that was exciting too.

Eventually I came. Shortly after I came again. Just before and during my first orgasm, the tickling felt so good. Then after it seemed much worse, but he continued and I was
shocked when I came again, this time with no warning. Bit more bitter-sweet too as the tickling was still torture. Only then did he stop.

Something that definitely was a turn on and we both agreed afterwards, was that I had tried to keep eye contact with him as much as I could. I hoped concentrating on it might distract me from the tickling a bit. It didn't, but I liked watching his enjoyment and he said he loved that I was looking him in the eye as I laughed and orgasmed.

So we did connect over it.

... Aaaaannndd then we did it again yesterday, but I didn't feel the need to study it that time.

So I guess I do have a kink in me!
 namrael
Msg: 20
Posted: 6/14/2010 9:08:31 AM
Congrats for discovering a kink so compatible with your BF's! You're both lucky.
 redheadruby
Msg: 21
view profile
History
Posted: 6/14/2010 3:41:43 PM
Honey!!!!! Will you tickle my feet?!?!?! I'm cuming from all sorts of different stimulation......including just his voice.......when my body is lit and I'm so spent I can't even talk.......so maybe that's next.....loved the shoe shopping comment.!!!! Anticipation.....loss of control......if you spend your day being in control and 'on top of things' letting go can release all sorts of things. Enjoy OP........I don't want to pee on my good mattress.......so I'm not sure I want to go there
 luckyhot777s
Msg: 22
Posted: 6/15/2010 4:29:37 AM
I guess the other good thing about this is...some people get off on having sex in public, or in a predicament where getting caught is a possiblity and the added excitement that brings to some.

With tickling sex, at least if you do get caught....it will just look like harmless tickling...lol.

Just think of the possibilities....you can have sex while at work, at a ballgame, just about anywhere.
 minika
Msg: 23
Posted: 6/18/2010 5:03:40 PM
This thread has tickled me & no not in a sexual way. I'm just amazed, it's the first time I've heard of this happening to anyone. Well you learn something new every day.

Enjoy OP
 rdavies7741
Msg: 24
view profile
History
Posted: 6/27/2010 10:47:38 AM
I have now officially SUCCESSFULLY managed to keep my feet perfectly still for a whole minute while he tickled them. So he had to take me out for dinner since I passed. I had a jolly time there too and found it quite difficult to order my green curry...
 4rumOnly
Msg: 25
Posted: 6/28/2010 6:38:58 PM
Hmm .. for me I get off faster when my bf kisses and literally tickles my neck with his tongue
while we are are at it. I find this one of the most sensitive and ticklish parts of my body. My
whole body responds to it!! Sometimes he doesn't even need to do much
but just kiss and tickle my neck with his lips, I'm already wet and shivering with anticipation.
Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  > Orgasms from being tickled?