Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Florida  > BAFFAF PARTY - NOVEMBER 20th @ HOLIDAY INN, LAKELAND SOUTHSIDE...      View All Events   Home login  
 AUTHOR
 redstarcookie
Msg: 1
BAFFAF PARTY - NOVEMBER 20th @ HOLIDAY INN, LAKELAND SOUTHSIDE...Page 1 of 2    (1, 2)

BAFFAF PARTY!!!

When: November 20, 2010
Where: Holiday Inn
3405 South Florida Avenue
Lakeland, Florida 33803
Time: 7pm-1am
Cover Charge: $3.00

Dress: Casual

BAFFAF PARTY!!! Bring a Friend Find a Friend - Thanksgiving is closing in quickly and it's a day of celebrating what we are fortunate to have in our lives. What better way to celebrate our good fortune but by bringing a friend to the party and/or finding a new one there! Don't delay - contact a friend you already have or someone new and ask them to come with you to the party, then introduce them to someone you know and/or don't know to help find a new friend - sounds easy and helps everyone to mix and mingle.

NOTE: IT ISN'T A REQUIREMENT TO BRING A FRIEND TO COME TO THE PARTY JUST AN OPTION & SOMETHING FUN TO GET THOSE THEY WANT TO COME BUT NEVER HAVE....

... For each friend you bring, you will get a ticket for our drawing for prizes so the more friends you bring the more chances you have to win...

What better time than to get your friends that stay home, not taking a chance to meet new people than to bring them to this party? Whether you are a regular that's been many times or never been, don't be afraid to come in alone...we'll be happy to introduce you to anyone we know or you would like to know! Please try to sign up and show the other new folks more come than they realize since many show up versus sign up but remember it's hard for the new ones to realize that so many come looking at the picture thread!

Our bartendar will be having some great SHOT specials for this party so don't miss out!!!

We hope to see each and everyone of you there because you are what makes the parties fun!!!
*Join the fun at the "La Dolce Vita Restaurant & Lounge"
*POF Food Specials will be offered

*Discounted Room Rates ~ $64.00 plus tax (You must mention POF to get the discount!)

Host:
Redstarcookie

Redstarcookie

Co-host:
Babry

DJ BILL WILL BE PLAYING ALL OUR FAVORITE TUNES -

*MAP

View Larger Map

Note - When Posting on ANY thread
Forum Rules - Specific
F) No irritating posting Styles, including use of all Caps and excessive
Punctuation/Blank Lines/Smilies.
No off topic chatting, address the topic (the party) not the person posting

Following Members are Attending This Party... Average Member Brings Along 3 Guests

2interesting2miss

45rpm

4reality

750supersport

8615bahamababe

ahmazing

ANGEL2361

babry

babyjazz2u

bimba

brnigirl

bunnyhot40

captain2007101

catclan

CatholicGalMaur

chevimp58

chipojo

chsstg

classysugar

crash1031

D*puppy

david33558

dcal51

DENNIEW

easy3637

exlargecutie

flamale

geminipearls

GetnMuddy

heavenswish

hopefulinlkld

hotbeer_coldwomen

irocralph

joanneinfl

kenny50

Lady Cane

ladycjk

ladygator46

LakelandBobby

M4u2know

mksellers

mwdsr

Myra1957

ol55

outdoorsmanhunter

PAB35

papi41370papi41370

passionatevirgo25

peacepeace

ppdjake1

redstarcookie

reemarx

rnmela181

rrrelll

runswithsticks

Sassybrassyme

Scott2469

Scuba1girl

sean1971

smallfry9468yho

Smilin57

sosman

SS EXPRESS

sues4958

sunflower0601

swampprincess

TampaFlGent

tangoski

theresainfl

trelo

two tickets

ultrabruce

Van_Blerk

vic58

Voyeur6213

warmvanillasugah

zabar

78 people are attending
 crash1031
Msg: 2
view profile
History
BAFFAF PARTY - NOVEMBER 20th @ HOLIDAY INN, LAKELAND SOUTHSIDE...
Posted: 11/11/2010 4:44:03 AM
lol Thought that said Barf at first........
 redstarcookie
Msg: 3
Posted: 11/11/2010 9:07:37 AM
HaHa Crash!!! Glad to see you signed up 8615bahamababe Also want to give a hello out to Van_Blerk & dambers49 as I don't recall seeing you so welcome and if you have came & I didn't realize it, please say hello if I don't see you first!!! If any of you get a chance, give a post on here and say hello as it's a great way to get to know a few of those that are coming before the party even gets started!!

Remember if you know ANYONE that would like to come but just can't seem to make it, contact them and ask them to come - whether they are POF members or not as most become members lol and if there is a special one on here you might like to get to know but not want that awkward one-on-one date, send them a note to say hello and let them know you are coming to try to come out and say hello!!! (never know you just might have your NYE date at one of these parties)

Okay, back to work for me!!! If anyone has questions, suggestions, etc just send me a note!!

Cookie
 Smilindays
Msg: 4
Posted: 11/11/2010 3:46:40 PM
Woooo Hooooo!!!!! I'm Baaaack!! I've missed my friends!! Can't wait to see everybody....... Hey does anybody know if DJ Bill got the Chicken Dance Song??
We REALLY need the Chicken Dance............I mean it's as famous as the Macarena!!
 redstarcookie
Msg: 5
Posted: 11/11/2010 10:43:39 PM
Glad to see you are back Smilin as we have missed your lovely self! Also welcome Myra, reemarx, sassybrassyme, theresainfla, and two tickets Can't wait to meet everyone!!!

I'm already ready to have some fun and maybe a little and

Chat at you later!!!

Cookie
 babry
Msg: 6
view profile
History
Posted: 11/12/2010 3:30:31 AM
Hi Everyone........as usual I am bringing up the rear......been under the weather and still am, but I wanted to stop in and say heh to all and to send out a big Welcome to the new who will be joining us. We appreciate the support and for those who sign up. We know that there are usually twice as many to show up as opposed to signing up, but to put an impression on those that are new and debating whether or not to attend one of our parties we need for people that are going to attend just to pop on here and hit that button. So.......if you have any POF buds that you know are coming, please remind them that they need to sign up. A big Thank You from Cookie and I if you do!!!! Later....................
 ladygator46
Msg: 7
Posted: 11/12/2010 6:01:42 PM
The holidays are closing in on us and it's a great time to come out, and . You never know who you will see or meet, whether it's a first time or someone you haven't seen in quite awhile. I've made so many great friends at POF, and there's many more to meet. It's all good! So, sign-up, get-up and get-out. You'll have a good time, it's guaranteed!
 redstarcookie
Msg: 8
Posted: 11/13/2010 5:04:04 PM
Hey Everyone,
Just popping in to give a shout out to those I don't recognize by that little bitty pictures lol - sues4958, tankgoski, 45rpm, bimba, geminipearls, chsstg, smallfry, joanneinfl, easy3637 WELCOME & glad to see you have signed up and are coming out!!! If you get a chance, give a shout out on here so everyone can say hello!
Glad to see we are getting several new folks signing up and hopefully, everyone continues to sign up as opposed to only showing lol - just nice for everyone that is new to see those that come out and can get a little familiar with them on here!
Hope everyone is having a great weekend and chat at ya later!

Cookie
 mksellers
Msg: 9
Posted: 11/13/2010 5:11:41 PM
Looking forward to attending. Everytime i've tried I got called into work LOL NOT THIS TIME :)

Cya'll there

Mark
 ol55
Msg: 10
view profile
History
Posted: 11/13/2010 6:26:07 PM
Yeah well I thought I'd make the trip down for this party :) Looks like fun.
 Debido
Msg: 11
Posted: 11/13/2010 10:26:44 PM
From Ontario ??? That's a long trip for a party !!! Bet you want to come warm up...I'm sure the ladies will be happy to warm you up ! ...lol
 ladygator46
Msg: 12
Posted: 11/14/2010 12:04:29 PM
The more, the merrier! It's always fun to meet and greet new people to the parties. I don't think you will be sorry that you attend. Seriously, we have a good time. Those who haven't signed up yet should. I would hate to see this party be a once a month thing just because people don't sign up. Get up and make your way to the computer, put your name on and show up.
And, it's good to see some new ies signing up. Hope to meet you all at the party.
Bye for now.
 babyjazz2u
Msg: 13
Posted: 11/14/2010 1:34:49 PM
I am going to try to make it again, i always enjoy my time at these parties. Love the dancing!
 babry
Msg: 14
view profile
History
Posted: 11/14/2010 5:05:38 PM
Heh babyjazz......good to see ya comin' again!!! You know how much I love the dancing, myself!!! Yep, these parties are great for getting away from the house on a Sat. night to hang with the best people in town. I may be repeating myself, but I also want to Welcome, again, all the new that have been signing up. And....can't forget our Regulars, also. These parties wouldn't be great without everyone that attends. So, keep on signing up. We need for you to do so in order for us to have these parties to continue on a regular schedule. So............if you think it isn't any big deal to not sign up, let me tell you that it most certainly is. O.K. everyone, have a great week and we will see you all next weekend. Later................
 Scott2469
Msg: 15
view profile
History
Posted: 11/16/2010 8:05:42 AM
Hello my name is Scott, Friends call me Scotty
This will be my very first POF party I will be attending, I have wanted to in the past but just never made it, I am a lil shy at first, So please do not hesitate to say Hi, I am working on breaking my "shyness shell" and feel this is a major step in that direction.
I am looking forward to meeting a lot of new friends.
Scotty
 redstarcookie
Msg: 16
Posted: 11/16/2010 4:17:14 PM
Welcome Scotty nice to see you are taking a chance and coming out to meet some new people! Definitely make yourself get out of your "shy" shell so that you talk to people as many are just as shy as you are and someone has to make the first move to get a conversation started so make sure you do :)

Hope everyone's week is going well!!! I know I'm ready to have a little bit of fun myself - week has been a tad stressful! Remember to bring your friends as we always see it as the more the merrier!!!

Cookie
 babry
Msg: 17
view profile
History
Posted: 11/16/2010 5:39:52 PM
Hi Scotty.......glad to see you signed up as well as saying a big Hello to us. I am with Cookie........you will just have to get out of your shell and go around and get to know people. We are a fun lovin' bunch and we like to dance and have a lot of fun with each other. One of our mottos is...It is what you make of it!!!!!!!!!!! We will be at the door until 8:30 and we will be looking forward to welcoming you to our party. O.K. my ies...........I am stressed as usual and will definitely need Sat. night to take care of my hyper no hiny self with seeing my buds, doing a lot of dancin' and saying howdy to everyone. We have a great venue for everyone to have a safe and uncomfortable time, DJ Bill will be more than happy to take requests, a lot of people to have fun with and just a great way to spend an evening whether you are a people watcher, an active dancer or ya just like to do a lot of gabbin'. Something for everybody!!! Later...........
 crash1031
Msg: 18
view profile
History
Posted: 11/16/2010 6:13:13 PM
Barby I hope i dont have a uncomfortable time see your no hiney Sat. if i can find it
 redstarcookie
Msg: 19
Posted: 11/16/2010 7:02:59 PM
Well Crash aren't you the funny man tonight? Should be careful what you say cause you know she is gonna catch up with you sooner or later!

Okay my friends - good to see some new folks signing up as all are welcome! Remember you can bring your friends as they usually become members after coming once or twice....

I'm ready for a couple of drinks and some relaxation I do have to say! Been a really rough week and it's only Tuesday! Can't wait till the weekend...

Cookie
 crash1031
Msg: 20
view profile
History
Posted: 11/16/2010 7:19:18 PM
I ain afraid cya Sat...Hope your week gets better
 trelo
Msg: 21
Posted: 11/16/2010 8:57:06 PM
New to the site but I live in Lakeland. Im 30 and looking to meet new people.
 babry
Msg: 22
view profile
History
Posted: 11/17/2010 4:30:42 AM
Heh a Big Welcome to you "trelo". Just bring yourself and hopefully, you have some buds of your own to throw into the mix. Us older POF'ers know that you younger ones like a little different music to listen or dance to. So......don't hesitate to tell DJ Bill what you like to hear. Please, for my sake, just make sure it is something we all can boogie with, LOL!!!!!!!! I sometimes stand in the middle of the dance floor goin' What in the world is that?????????? Lmbuttoff!!!!!! And........I love such bands as Aerosmith, Guns N' Roses, etc.
O.K. guys, in case I don't get time, I am going into mama mode................Please, please, be considerate of others on the roads. If you are going to indulge, please have a DD on standby, get a room........as Cookie states, POF members get special rates at the Holiday Inn, or tell any of us and we will call you cab. I know that the Holiday Inn won't mind if you car spends the night in the parking lot as long as we keep the roads safe. Have a great day everyone!!!! And, by the way, Crash.....you would have to catch my typo, as Cookie said, I will get ya, LOL!!! Later........
 trelo
Msg: 23
Posted: 11/17/2010 4:22:29 PM
Thank you for the welcome. Im easygoing so all music works for me. LOL. Im just looking forward to meeting some new friends. :)
 ladygator46
Msg: 24
Posted: 11/17/2010 6:30:04 PM
Looks like a few more got up, went to the computer and signed up!
Seriously, it really does help when you sign up. Those of you who are new and have never attended these POF parties, if you mingle you'll find that there are so many nice people around. So, come and enjoy the laughter, dancing, . and go ing! You never know what you'll catch with a little effort. See you there!
 Scuba1girl
Msg: 25
view profile
History
Posted: 11/18/2010 5:34:52 PM
Welcome to one and all, I am definitely getting out there this weekend. The weather has been so gorgeous. I think I might ride my motorcycle. Woo Hoo getting in the spirit for the holidays. Crash, you are one silly pup. Babry, we all make typos to when you get ready to nail him to the floor just holler. I will help. I don't think he can wiggle too much. Let's all party and have fun and be safe. Woo Hoo. Scuby
Show ALL Forums  > Florida  > BAFFAF PARTY - NOVEMBER 20th @ HOLIDAY INN, LAKELAND SOUTHSIDE...