Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Ontario  > Party Time @ The Montreal House Aka Moho....Peterborough....Dec.11th      View All Events   Home login  
 AUTHOR
 RubyGurl10
Msg: 1
Party Time @ The Montreal House Aka Moho....Peterborough....Dec.11thPage 1 of 1    
It's Party Time in Peterborough also known as Peterpatch!!!

Montreal House aka THE MOHO

PARTY TIME - dancing , mingling and great music!!!

So make sure ya click on that sign up button, you know ya wanna ;)

You will find sassykatkitten01 and myself at the front door. If you let us know you're from POF, we will be handing out Mardi Gras beads, to let other fishies know you're one of them!

282 Aylmer St.
Peterborough Ontario

A fun night out for all and a great opportunity for everyone to get out and let their hair down and have a great time mingling, socializing and dancing the night away! Don’t be shy! Whether this is your first event or who knows how many, come out and meet some new faces or hook up with some familiar ones!

This party is open to the public, and the Moho always has a full house!!

80's music is provided by the band MIA (Missing in Action)

NO cover charge.

Start at 9pm and goes til 2am! The band goes on at 10pm!

Here is an example of the tunes they play:

With or without you
Frankie – Relax
Simple Minds – Don`t You
Dirty Deeds
Jesse’s Girl
Call Me
What I Like About You
Take on Me - Aha
Tush
Billy Jean
Gary Neuman - Cars
Le Freak – (Disco)
Rock n’ Roll All Night
Don’t Stop Believin’
Sweet Child o’ Mine
All Summer Long – Kid Rock (song about 80’s)
My Sharona
Ballroom Blitz
YMCA – (Disco)
Disco Inferno – (Disco)
Just What I Needed – The Cars
Wild Flower
TNT
Thriller
Hungry Like a Wolf
Play That Funky Music - Disco
Sedated

Following Members are Attending This Party... Average Member Brings Along 3 Guests

1phytoterra

blackcreek

buckstick

caletta

cuba17

Footloose066

georgegauthier

iver

kmtl

lottafun57

MudTurtle10

nick_easy_going

not a muse

pizza4u2

ponywave

rubygurl10

sassykatkitten01

silveradokel

snowbird123

spicewhore

Take me as I am!

tammy0305

upnorth99

willblueeyesdo

24 people are attending
 RubyGurl10
Msg: 2
Party Time @ The Montreal House Aka Moho....Peterborough....Dec.11th
Posted: 11/14/2010 6:43:19 AM
We are doing it again at the Moho...Im pleased that many pofers came out to the 1st party there....now the 2nd is even gonna be better!! Hope to see many there.... Cheers.
Posted: 11/16/2010 6:19:21 PM
This time I'll get there earlier than last time. Thanks Kelli for starting this thing up. This old Hotel has memories for me from the Sixties----did I just give my age away?
 RubyGurl10
Msg: 4
Posted: 11/16/2010 8:36:00 PM
lol dont worry about it...and yes the Moho has alot of history in that hotel, been there forever... See ya soon, at the Moho.
 RubyGurl10
Msg: 5
Posted: 11/23/2010 2:51:18 AM
I want to mention, our last party at the Moho, 2 couples hooked up and things are going great for them... Hope to see more hook ups at this one too... Maybe even for me too
 505cu
Msg: 6
view profile
History
Posted: 11/28/2010 9:37:41 AM
tryed to email you rubygirl but it wont let me will try to get to your event
 tammy0305
Msg: 7
Posted: 11/29/2010 12:53:49 PM
Can't wait will be there for sure
 RubyGurl10
Msg: 8
Posted: 11/29/2010 9:45:17 PM
Looking forward to be meeting you Tammy, hope to see many of you there..

Its almost Xmas time, maybe many will hook up and have someone special to spend the holidays with. But you will never know, unless you come out and meet others.
 RubyGurl10
Msg: 9
Posted: 12/2/2010 1:25:27 AM
Like the last party, you will find me at the front door giving out Mardi gras beads to pof and single people only... Its to show others who is single and looking to meet someone...If you choose not to wear them, that is up to you....but remember, people will not know you are from Pof and looking for someone special.

The year is almost over, Xmas is around the corner, maybe this is the night you have been waiting for, to find someone special to spend the holidays with, and the start of a brand new year together!!

Pls Note, it wont happen if you dont come, and keep hiding behind your computers... Get out and mingle and have a good time with us all
 RubyGurl10
Msg: 10
Posted: 12/6/2010 3:35:38 AM
Just a reminder, the Moho is always a busy venue, and todate, over 1000 fish have checked out this party event....I have noticed in the past, not everyone who comes to the events, hits that sign up button....So that being said, many who have checked this out, will be coming to this get together...

Its better to hit the sign up button, thou as someone you might have been chatting with, might just be there that night.. Only way to find out, is, be at the Montreal House this Saturday night.
 sassykatkitten01
Msg: 11
Posted: 12/7/2010 5:50:01 AM
Hey everyone.... the last party we had at the Moho was a blast... thanks to the party I have met a wonderful person and we have been together since... so let me tell you don't be shy get out there and have some fun... yes I was shy at first and was told to ask him to dance and I am so glad I did... I will see you all at some point that nite.. I have a few things to do before I can manage to get there but I will be there and with my new man... thanks for putting on the party Rubygurl10....

now lets party.....
 RubyGurl10
Msg: 12
Posted: 12/7/2010 6:32:53 AM
^^ Im glad I gave you that lil shove to ask him to dance...Since you two met each other, you have not stopped smiling since... Im happy for both of you,, and hope many others hook up too.
 RubyGurl10
Msg: 13
Posted: 12/10/2010 2:15:03 AM
My divorce is final today!! I plan on celebrating freedom at the Moho Saturday night, so hope to see many out having a good time and helping me celebrate
 jmrzeus
Msg: 14
Posted: 12/11/2010 4:29:32 AM
I wish peterborough wasn't so for away from Orillia. Wouldn't mind to see the old place, haven't been there since I graduated from college SSFC, also ran the Gazebbo when it first opened up(25 yrs ago). Have a blast all Jim
 caletta
Msg: 15
Posted: 12/11/2010 1:24:09 PM
sorry , but i have to cancel out ... work commitments ... i was looking forward to meeting the people in the peterborough area ... perhaps i can make the next party ... caletta
Show ALL Forums  > Ontario  > Party Time @ The Montreal House Aka Moho....Peterborough....Dec.11th