Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  > Fetish for Fighting/boxing/wrestling (competitively) with the opposit      Home login  
 AUTHOR
Fetish for Fighting/boxing/wrestling (competitively) with the opposite sex?Page 1 of 2    (1, 2)
So I've had this fetish for a while now, and for me its a really intense form of foreplay. But I've noticed that when I bring it up a lot of girls either dismiss it or look at me like I grew another arm.

So i'm wondering, how many of you girls out there have an interest in this fetish, and why do you think it's so strange to find girls who ARE into it nowadays.

Fetish for Fighting/boxing/wrestling (competitively) with the opposite sex?
Posted: 12/5/2010 7:33:44 PM
wow no responses, how sad :(
 revoskeepnus
Msg: 3
Posted: 12/5/2010 7:37:55 PM
there's plenty of girls like that out there...
my one friend is pretty violent with her men, but she used to play football, so...
she punches and what not
wrestling's fun
especially with flexible people :P
 ConsensualViolation
Msg: 4
Posted: 12/5/2010 7:50:29 PM
Many women enjoy both physical and psychological power games - it's simply more a matter of trust with the physical. Some women I can wrestle/physically dominate within 20 minutes or so of meeting them, some months...some never.

It's always a good idea to lay the groundwork psychologically first, as most women will find it creepy if you try and wrestle with them. Then again, if they are truly attracted to you (sexually) unless you're proposing something REALLY weird it shouldn't be a problem.

-Jeremy
 smartypants24
Msg: 5
Posted: 12/5/2010 7:52:44 PM
I'd look at HOW you're bringing it up. Are you building up to it with some light wrestling, bringing it up in a discussion of each of your fantasies, or just springing it on the poor girl?

A friend and I (really honestly not talking about myself BTW) were discussing rough play in the bedroom - an ex partner of her's had decided to try pulling her hair during sex. She actually enjoys it, but what turned her off at that moment was 1. It was a hard enough pull to rip out some of her hair, which he grabbed by the ends rather than the roots 2. There was NO build up to it, like gentle tugs at first to test the waters 3. He failed to bring it up before or after it happened as something he would like to try.
Posted: 12/5/2010 8:29:09 PM
well how would you guys go about bringing it up. usually I mention it when the conversation goes to fetishes and for some reason it turns out wrong.

Then again I live in California and the women out here are, sadly, extremely vain and excessively obsessed with their appearance on top of being completely helpless in any situation where they can't "****y" their way out of a problem.

gotta move out to the Midwest/south one of these days
 revoskeepnus
Msg: 7
Posted: 12/5/2010 8:59:52 PM
Yeah... baby. Southern girls are much more fun...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z6nygPJMNBU

Seriously though, some girls like to fight... and it's not "ladylike", so of course you're gonna play fight with your S.O... just as long as there isn't any blood... and that both parties understand a risk of blood is present. lol
 bilby886
Msg: 8
view profile
History
Posted: 12/6/2010 9:10:54 AM
I know there are guys who like a punch in the ring by a woman.
Posted: 12/9/2010 5:11:01 AM
i restate my previous question...

well how would you guys go about bringing it (this fetish) up? usually I mention it when the conversation goes to fetishes and for some reason it turns out wrong.
 Yew4ics
Msg: 10
Posted: 12/9/2010 5:38:29 AM
I guess this all depends on what level do you want this wrestling/fighting to go to? If a guy tells me he wants to play around with some wrestling, I'm in. I would also assume he either is going to let me win, because that turns him on, or he just has this desire for me to resist him so he can overtake me. There obviously isn't going to be much competition that could be called real, since most men( unless the woman is an amazon) are massively stronger. So how do you ask? Just ask, can we wrestle? Can we fight? The fighting one would turn me away, because it's just not my thing. Wrestle? Bring it on!
 grizzelda
Msg: 11
view profile
History
Posted: 12/9/2010 6:58:09 AM
UMMM Unless this is your girlfriend you are talking to about this, why would you be surprised that these women are looking at you strangely? Or do you think that men talking about their sexual fantasies to casual aquaintances is standard chit chat around the water cooler?

Also, I would think that not too many women are keen to hop into this type of behavior with someone they dont have a lot of trust in or history with simply becasue of the potential risk. Frankly their reaction isnt all that odd, your reaction to it is though....
 Sabrosura089
Msg: 12
Posted: 12/9/2010 7:06:51 AM

^^This is not my idea of foreplay. A lil' pillow fighting and such is fine, but fighting/boxing?

I guess most women don't correlate fighting/wrestling with foreplay?
 bilby886
Msg: 13
view profile
History
Posted: 12/9/2010 8:44:12 AM
another type of unsafe sex . whack in the balls!
Maybe this is cross-pollintion from the dress up thread but safe for people wanting to fight/wrestle
get nekkid an only wear blow sumo wrestler suits or panda suits and
then go berko [beserk ]
at each other.
tip for guys: before you strt drop your testicls in icy cold bater for 1 minute
they ascend to safety and are protected for the rest of the fight, added positive
side effects -- cool balls =higher sperm count
 Stray__Cat
Msg: 14
view profile
History
Posted: 12/9/2010 6:35:47 PM
I heard someone say "southern women" so I figure I'd chime in.

Down here we don't don't bring it up.
We just piss em off and duck.
:-P
 MsMicki
Msg: 15
view profile
History
Posted: 12/9/2010 8:02:22 PM
Stray cat

OP......you have to admit this isn't a "normal" fetish.
I think you need to go to a site that is geared towards this thing.......
your average girl is not going to consider "hitting each other" as foreplay!
 revoskeepnus
Msg: 16
Posted: 12/10/2010 8:40:22 AM
dude... i don't think he's talking about hitting, just wrestling. Hell, just wrestle with her and then ****... you'll get off on it, and she won't know.

hitting? With gloves and headgear? Naked? Can I tie one hand behind your back?

sorry, OP, you're gonna have to give us a play by play scenario to fully understand this fetish...
 thadarryl
Msg: 17
Posted: 5/25/2011 6:44:17 PM
I kinda like it. I've always tried to offer the idea of oil wrestling as the Slipperiness of the oil Negates my Strength advantage. I would never want it to get too rough. and Besides I'm a subby so being caught in a head or bodyscissors while the Woman is taunting me is kinda hot. I do try and armwrestle women too. sadley I'm undefeated. Also a ballshot or t 2 wouldn't dampen My spirits. hehehe So basically Your not the only Sick **stard out there
 thadarryl
Msg: 18
Posted: 5/25/2011 6:46:33 PM
just checked your pro. would love to wrestle you hehehe

orry i was talking about Yew4ics.
 gardenias2
Msg: 19
Posted: 5/26/2011 1:55:45 AM
i love to wrestle with men....full body, arm, leg any kind.

i know the man is going to win but i can keep him going for a while. and its always a win-win for me because i get to feel his physical stregnth holding me down at the end. yeah it turns me on to be over-powered physically by a man. is that a fetish?
 valleyguyaz
Msg: 20
view profile
History
Posted: 5/26/2011 3:02:44 AM
i have been with a few ladies who were into this sort of thing.they were pretty good at it annd i imagine they could win againest quite a few guys.

PittsburghVixen
Msg: 21
Posted: 5/28/2011 3:00:18 PM
I love wrestling with a guy because it's so hot (and after all, I am a sub, lol). I am a big woman, not a delicate flower, and it takes a bit to physically overpower me, but I love feeling that male strength. My late husband was a wrestler in high school and I used to beg him to wrestle me, but he was always afraid of hurting me. As if.

I don't want to do it in competition, though - just for play.
 m_church
Msg: 22
view profile
History
Posted: 5/29/2011 8:51:27 AM

I would worry as a guy that hitting a woman aside from being uncool in so many ways, would do damage... a lot of damage... even trying to show a great deal of restraint, it would be very easy for me to inadvertantly break bones or cause lasting injuries...
Unless the woman is extremly fit, agile and built like a soldier she's going to get hurt...

I for one see no sense in risking it...
 garyzac
Msg: 23
Posted: 6/1/2011 9:08:08 AM

You'll be surprised how many do once they start discussing such things.

The trouble is, as the OP points out, that broaching the topic of any form of 'combat' can be difficult especially in the early stages of a relationship (ie the first couple of meets) and the awkwardness isn't gender-specific - some of my female buddies have encountered incredulous responses from guys when they raised the prospect.

However, the sheer breadth of activities (from full-contact through pillow-fights and on to mere holding of the arms) means that there is something for most tastes.

just checked your pro. would love to wrestle you hehehe

orry i was talking about Yew4ics.

So would I!
 itechman63
Msg: 24
view profile
History
Posted: 6/1/2011 4:52:09 PM
Not a fetish nor anything I've done for sexual gratification (much) but this did remind me of how fun it was to get into a playful wrestling match with my SO. Good times.
 undergroundsea
Msg: 25
view profile
History
Posted: 6/13/2011 11:03:53 AM

OP......you have to admit this isn't a "normal" fetish.

Fetishes are not so much a question of normal or abnormal but of common and uncommon. Kinsey research reveals that the number of people who have some form of fetish or paraphilia (a word for non-mainstream sexual interests) ranges from 20-50%, if not greater.

The latest revision of Diagnostics Statistical Manual (DSM) used by mental health professionals does not designate fetishes to be abnormal; it designates them to be a disorder only if they are having an adverse effect on other parts of life, or if the paraphilia is repeatedly sought without regard to consent of other party.

Here are my suggestions for raising the subject with a partner:

1. Choose the right time for the conversation--when the partner is in a relaxed frame of mind (not distracted by stress of life) and there are no distractions.

2. Also show interest in what the partner wants to try (it seems you might be doing that); it would be gracious to give attention to that first.

3. Do not get so focused on the fetish that the partner becomes an object to fulfill the fetish--make effort to continue to recognize and treat the partner as a person. Emphasize that this activity is part of your sexual and romantic expression--you do it with those to whom you are attracted.

4. Explain how the fetish makes you feel or why you enjoy in terms the partner may be able to understand (eg. I find the close contact of the bodies and the physical play sexy, playful, or intimate, it brings me arousal just like playing with breasts might bring arousal to someone else, I find the helplessness or vulnerability of being pinned arousing).

5. Take baby steps. I am not sure how competitive your style of play is but start gentle and playful to let the person acclimate to this new activity. Don't jump straight to figure 4 locks or body slams ;-)

6. How willing a person is to try an activity varies with the person--how open they are to non-mainstream activities, and how they feel about that particular activity. These two factors matter most. After these factors, how the partner feels about the person in question also matters. Develop the relationship and rapport.

7. Alternatively, seek out those who are equally enthusiastic about this interest; they exist. However, the pool of potential compatible partners shrinks. One could start with compatibility with respect to such activity and then seek general social compatibility, or one could focus first on general social compatibility and then find this type of compatibility.

Hope these ideas help.

Cheers,

Sea
Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  > Fetish for Fighting/boxing/wrestling (competitively) with the opposite sex?