Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  > She only prefers anal sex.      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 AquanGold
Msg: 1
view profile
History
She only prefers anal sex.Page 1 of 16    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16)
Met someone on POF who`s company i adore.
We`ve been out a few times. She spent the weekend at my home. We really get along, and our time we spend together is really amazing!We babrely left my apartment.

Each time we engaged in sex, she would only allow me to enter her anally.I was taken aback by her request.She seemed to like oral sex performed on her as well as my hands caressing her.Yet, each time i attempted to penetrate her vagina she refused.

She explained to me, its nothing personal, but, until she becomes comfortable with me, she doesn`t allow anyone to enter her.
Don`t get me wrong, i`m not complaining,but i do find this preference rather odd.
Has anyone else experienced this before?
 JerseyGirl2008
Msg: 2
view profile
History
She only prefers anal sex.
Posted: 12/13/2010 5:17:19 AM

She explained to me, its nothing personal, but, until she becomes comfortable with me, she doesn`t allow anyone to enter her.

ROFL! And anal sex ISN'T personal? Good Lord.

"Odd" isn't the word for it. I'm thinking more along the lines of "nutjob."
 motown cowgirl
Msg: 3
Posted: 12/13/2010 5:20:37 AM
haha, sounds like you have quite the active and elaborate fantasy life. anyway....

Has anyone else experienced this before?

strangely, i find the question itself to be of greater interest than your absurd story. do you hope the answer is "yes", do you wonder if it is "no"; are you merely taking a poll (against forum rules) or are you asking for advice but haven't quite figured out a way to frame your anally fixated question; and... either way, what will you do with the information once you get it? also, have you written your daily posting to ass.fetish.blogspot.com yet or did they delete your account for violating TOS and is that why you came here?
 AquanGold
Msg: 4
view profile
History
Posted: 12/13/2010 5:33:27 AM
Taking a poll for asking a question? Seems someone has awoken in a harsh mood.
I`m really surprised by your verbal tirade.. Interesting how you conclude "fetish"...I`m very sorry if this offends you or anyone else...
 verygreeneyez
Msg: 5
view profile
History
Posted: 12/13/2010 6:05:28 AM
~OP~ Whether or not your story is factual really doesn't detract from the question. I'm not someone that request that and only that, and I don't understand her thinking that's not "entering" her ~ but over the years, I've learned that what works for some people wouldn't set well with other people and the routine things don't make some of us go mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.....therefore, if that is the case? I'd suggest you either get used to it or tell her you need more variety and go from there. JMO
 lilcontrary
Msg: 6
Posted: 12/13/2010 6:09:23 AM
Sorry, got nuthin for ya but, I did date someone who had been married to a woman like this. She evidently hated vaginal penetration and loved anal. I thought at first it was a story to try and manipulate me into doing "it" with him but turns out.. she really did prefer anal. You don't think it could be the same woman do you? Oh and how can it not be personal? Things that make you go hmm......

Mary
 TDH49
Msg: 7
Posted: 12/13/2010 6:12:12 AM
I'm very sorry if this offends you or anyone else

Maybe she thought your penis was too small to fit her vigina, so instead of insulting you she went with the "only do anal sex" card. Or you could be having sex with a man and not know it, I am voting for the man thing myself.

If you think "she" has a REALLY large clit and is a squirter, then it's just a very small penis and you're getting come in your mouth while going down on "Her".
 DemonLeather
Msg: 8
view profile
History
Posted: 12/13/2010 6:12:19 AM
Well.. all I can say.. is looks like yer gonna be a "Back-Door-Man" untill she's ready to let you come around fron to the main entrance,. umm can't be THAT bad, can it?
 BoonDockSaint73
Msg: 9
Posted: 12/13/2010 6:28:38 AM
are you CERTAIN she's a SHE???

a real SHE???
 MsMicki
Msg: 10
view profile
History
Posted: 12/13/2010 6:50:18 AM
I hear this is very popular among teens....a way to keep their "virginity".

For a grown woman to think that way.......I dunno.....but her reasoning seems
to be way out there to me. Anal Sex not personal???
 justwant2no
Msg: 11
Posted: 12/13/2010 6:58:31 AM
I dated a guy whose ex gf would perform oral, and all manner of 'sex' but would not allow vaginal penetration. . . she was 'saving herself'...
 motown cowgirl
Msg: 12
Posted: 12/13/2010 7:12:07 AM
Seems someone has awoken in a harsh mood.

it may seem that way to you. rest assured that i think the whole thing is amusing.
but dude, aside from a simple poll (which is against the forum rules)... what is your question???
i vote for "shemale".
 AquanGold
Msg: 13
view profile
History
Posted: 12/13/2010 7:13:31 AM
TDH49,
Maybe she thought your penis was too small to fit her vigina, so instead of insulting you she went with the "only do anal sex" card. Or you could be having sex with a man and not know it, I am voting for the man thing myself.

If you think "she" has a REALLY large clit and is a squirter, then it's just a very small penis and you're getting come in your mouth while going down on "Her".

Very vivid imagination. That must have really taken you alot of time to come to that conclusion..
Posted: 12/13/2010 7:18:09 AM

Maybe she thought your penis was too small to fit her vigina, so instead of insulting you she went with the "only do anal sex" card.

Or you could be having sex with a man and not know it, I am voting for the man thing myself.

Now that one makes sense to me!

So aquangold (you used to be sdeisel, right), did you finally leave the woman with the mental exhusband?

You seem to come up with some doozies!

...and may I add your very quick on "getting them into bed, eh?"
 abelian
Msg: 15
Posted: 12/13/2010 7:20:24 AM

Don`t get me wrong, i`m not complaining,but i do find this preference rather odd.

I find it very odd and her excuse for her preference is even weirder. Keep us posted on the other personal quirks that will probably surface as you get to know her. I'm betting that isn't the only one.
Posted: 12/13/2010 7:23:23 AM
^^^^ I agree.

Your pecker ...er ... picker is off.
 deerdog1
Msg: 17
Posted: 12/13/2010 7:44:28 AM
While I have never experienced this ..after thinking it does make sense to me ..for to me vaginal sex in the ultimate in personal acts ..but that being said I don't care for anal sex ..so this would be a deal breaker for me .. but then again I wont have any kind of sex with someone I don't feel comphy enough to have every kind of sex with ..A woman who would not have vaginal sex with me has no business having any kind of sex with me ..that includes oral as well as anal

but there is one other aspect .. you cant get knocked up if you don't have vaginal sex ..me thinks this plays into the reason younger people opt for oral or anal over vaginal ..it is a form of birth control..the ones who think of it as a way of preserving virginity ..are just fooling themselves ...in my book a girl who has blown the football team is not a virgin ..no mater that no one has entered the cooch

but for me virginity is waaay over rated ..me really don't want me no virgin..taking someones virginity at my age and experience level is just a responsibility I am not sure I want to accept

Come back when you grow up, girl
You're still livin' in a paper-doll world
Livin' ain't easy, lovin's twice as tough
So come back, baby, when you grow up

You look real good like a woman now
Your mind hasn't gotten the message somehow
So if you can't take it 'n' the goin' gets rough
Come back, baby, when you grow up

I want you girl but your wide-eyed innocence
Has really messed up my mind, yeah-eah-eah
I'd rather you get your very first heartbreak
Somewhere else along the line

You're still livin' in a paper-doll world
Some day be a woman ready to love

You've still got a lotta time left in the world
You'll some day be a woman ready to love
 ProcolHarem
Msg: 18
view profile
History
Posted: 12/13/2010 7:47:35 AM

but, until she becomes comfortable with me, she doesn`t allow anyone to enter her.

Hmmmm...I did ok in Biology, but am confused.
How do you have anal sex and not "enter her"
Too short?
What?
I don't get it.
 Halcyon_Skies
Msg: 19
view profile
History
Posted: 12/13/2010 7:58:28 AM
She considers the pink hole more sacred than the brown one? Who knows? Does she have the right equipment? Strange---but whatever floats yer boat.
 bilby886
Msg: 20
view profile
History
Posted: 12/13/2010 8:22:01 AM
Oh My

Oh dear....... I'm shockeded and stunded another Ripleys moment?
I'm totally embarrassed here,
so ..... wee-wee-bob should go in her poot chute? Where the farties and smarties come from? Do you check for squirrels first?

Marry her and make an honest woman out of her under the mighty Jehovahs eyes, then you get the "punani" too!!! that'll make the wholey trinity! not including Iggy Pops suggestions about ears of course,

but before that try to entice her with a bag of chips...I hear it works on some women. Definitely works on me and I'm a guy!
No....don't thank me...to know all holes are wholey is enough thanks for me.
 whytwater
Msg: 21
Posted: 12/13/2010 9:30:43 AM

She considers the pink hole more sacred than the brown one?

Most of my shoes are brown, and my eyes, and my hair used to be, but all the portals on the ladies who've shared with me were pink, which has become one of my fav colors. Maybe I'm just a CCR Fortunate Son. And they weren't pros, least when I met them, or bleached (taste test) but most were blonde.

Who knows? Does she have the right equipment?

The latest Linda Lovelace syndrome, misplaced clitoral cluster? Lol. Unlike Deerdog, I've always been taken to a higher level by a woman who takes my dyk that way, and savors it, even favors it, sometimes, but never always. I don't think the OP has anything to do with doing boys, and anyway, from what I read, only a small (20%) segment of male gays are into anal sex.

Strange---but whatever floats yer boat.

Not sure where that boat-floating thing came from. Pretty sure it was no Navy guy, cuz everything that floats is a "ship", and female to boot, except for submarines, that mostly sink, and they are "boats". (There were other strange things about the Navy way of doing stuff, lol).

Marry her and make an honest woman out of her under the mighty Jehovahs eyes, then you get the "punani" too!!!

Like Jack Nicholson just trying to keep Helen Hunt at his table, I think Bilby's suggestion is "aiming too high". Lol Three things can happen when you marry, and two of 'em are bad. Lol

Strange-

People are strange, when you're a stranger. And Jim Morrison has been pardoned, posthumously. Guess he's no longer a fugitive from justice.
 Worbug
Msg: 22
view profile
History
Posted: 12/13/2010 9:45:20 AM
Dear Penthouse forum ..................
 RushLuv
Msg: 23
Posted: 12/13/2010 9:48:07 AM

Is this woman that much of a dumb-ass? If she doesn't trust you, or is not comfortable, then why is she having sex with you AT ALL? So, she's okay with having her stank hole hammered, but can't take in vaginal sex until she's comfortable? Puhleeze. A big epic fail, if you ask me.
 MisterDynomite
Msg: 24
view profile
History
Posted: 12/13/2010 10:18:34 AM

Each time we engaged in sex, she would only allow me to enter her anally.I was taken aback by her request

OP : Jeez... at least have the common courtesy to give her a "reach around"... if anything to verify if shes a tranny or not.

Halcyon_Skies
Msg: 25
view profile
History
Posted: 12/13/2010 10:39:26 AM
Not sure where that boat-floating thing came from. Pretty sure it was no Navy guy, cuz everything that floats is a "ship", and female to boot, except for submarines, that mostly sink, and they are "boats". (There were other strange things about the Navy way of doing stuff, lol).

You mean to tell me that your skin boat has never taken a trip to Tuna Town??? For shame.

So, she's okay with having her stank hole hammered, but can't take in vaginal sex until she's comfortable? Puhleeze. A big epic fail, if you ask me.

ROTFL!!!
Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  > She only prefers anal sex.