Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Technology/Computers  > Maybe button on MEET ME? [THREAD Closed]      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 scorpioman1234
Msg: 1
Maybe button on MEET ME? [THREAD Closed]Page 1 of 1    
Hi there does anyone know what happens to the list of profile pics when you click on the "maybe" button. I would have thought you would be able to go back to view them, but I can't find any way of doing that. Is it me doing something wrong, or is that not an option ?
 *Cowboy*
Msg: 2
view profile
History
Maybe button on Meet Me
Posted: 12/26/2010 7:42:44 AM
Please do not start new threads when you can simply contribute to existing threads or just READ your answer usually.

MEET ME info

That thread has 450+ posts on the MEET ME feature. Your answer was included in MSG number 1.

Clicking on "Maybe" counts as a "Yes". Check your list of people you have selected to meet and they should be there.

Yes I think that is silly. Why have a "maybe" when it counts as a "yes". Should be eliminated but I don't write the code here.

Cowboy
Show ALL Forums  > Technology/Computers  > Maybe button on MEET ME? [THREAD Closed]