Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Plentyoffish Site/Suggestions/Help  > Password expired, doesnt recognize my email address [CLOSED Thread]      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 luvnhugn
Msg: 1
Password expired, doesnt recognize my email address [CLOSED Thread]Page 1 of 1    
I seem to have disappeared! I was prompted that my password had expired and to set a new one, but it wouldn't let me. When I tried to retrieve my password with email it said my email isnt in the system. Are you only allowed on POF for a certain amount of time before your free account expires?

Trying to find myself!
 solmom54
Msg: 2
view profile
History
Password expired, doesnt recognize my email address
Posted: 1/26/2011 11:39:38 AM
I am having the same problem,says that I need to make a new Password but where it tells you to renter name it keeps disappearing.What is up with that?
 brawnydog
Msg: 3
view profile
History
Posted: 1/26/2011 11:42:44 AM
http://forums.plentyoffish.com/14331228datingPostpage2.aspx

peek at message 46

dang.. even had to edit that.. I'm done
 brawnydog
Msg: 4
view profile
History
Posted: 1/26/2011 12:18:49 PM
I hate to say it.. but, that's gonna confuse 'em trapper.. lol
hahahahahahaha
 YourCuteGuy1
Msg: 5
Posted: 1/26/2011 1:38:56 PM
Actually, earlier today, where it has "password*", it had username and the box already had our username in it. Some time today that changed. So when you typed in a new password in the next two boxes, it brought you back to the same page you started from. So bite me Baystreet.

Your sarcasm gets really old. You owe the girls apologies.

Regardless of what may have been in your box, If basic reading comprehension tells me to enter my old password I'll enter it and not my hat size - sorry if that eluded you.
 mollydaydream
Msg: 6
view profile
History
Posted: 1/26/2011 1:44:28 PM

Actually, earlier today, where it has "password*", it had username and the box already had our username in it. Some time today that changed. So when you typed in a new password in the next two boxes, it brought you back to the same page you started from. So bite me Bayst

However, where it had the username, in clear and precise English, it asked you to type in OLD Password.
The other 2 boxes clearly asked for NEW Password and repeat NEW Password.
 YourCuteGuy1
Msg: 7
Posted: 1/26/2011 1:53:52 PM
Regardless, signing on today was a curve ball after a thousand straight pitches. Then having your username already typed in the first box was illogical. So which to follow, the direction or the misdirection? And Baystreet is still unprofessional and owes the girls an apology for being a jerk.

Curve ball? You sure it slid right by you - in any event this isn't going to help your cause any further - Posting Revoked.
 Munkeechi
Msg: 8
view profile
History
Posted: 1/26/2011 1:57:57 PM
He's not being a jerk. He's replying to one of probably at least 50 redundant threads on this. He's a mod, and a damn good one who's been on this site for a while.
 brawnydog
Msg: 9
view profile
History
Posted: 1/26/2011 1:58:58 PM
This is just for entertainment now, right?

who's this d1ck2wad?

I got this one.. Hold on.. wondered how I'd entertain myself..
 mollydaydream
Msg: 10
view profile
History
Posted: 1/26/2011 2:01:33 PM

And Baystreet is still unprofessional and owes the girls an apology for being a jerk.

It seems to me that the girls aren't asking for an apology
 brawnydog
Msg: 11
view profile
History
Posted: 1/26/2011 2:06:27 PM

And Baystreet is still unprofessional and owes the girls an apology for being a jerk.

I had to look at my keyboard to quote that.. I don't have to look very often
at my keyboard to see what I've said.. but, did that time..

FVCK YOU!
 Softy63
Msg: 12
Posted: 1/26/2011 2:47:07 PM
LOL at the double facepalm!!

No one's being a jerk and no one owes the ladies an apology.

For the love of God.....Look....

Step 1: Enter old password
Step 2: Enter old password
Step 3: Enter old password

Why are so many people having nervous breakdowns over this?

Enough said. I've got my popcorn, my cheese and wine and a confy seat. Can't wait to see what happens next.

Nothing to see here folks, move along ..........
Show ALL Forums  > Plentyoffish Site/Suggestions/Help  > Password expired, doesnt recognize my email address [CLOSED Thread]