Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  > Fondling      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 WidowInLoveAgain
Msg: 1
view profile
History
FondlingPage 1 of 4    (1, 2, 3, 4)
I am curious how many women enjoy fondling their man's package just as an expression of affection and not as a prelude to sex?

I am also curious as to how many men enjoy having their woman fondle them just for the sake of the touch, knowing its an endpoint in itself, not meant as foreplay, and not with the intention of bringing about orgasm?

This question pertains to established couples that are already sexually intimate, not to be confused with early dating where this behavior may appear an invitation to cross the line and initiate sex.
 _Iconoclast_
Msg: 2
view profile
History
Fondling
Posted: 2/6/2011 6:51:20 PM

This question pertains to established couples that are already sexually intimate, not to be confused with early dating where this behavior may appear an invitation to cross the line and initiate sex.

Ya know the whole male package is pretty fascinating. Yeah I like to love on it without any particular intentions.

You know how cute he is when he's naked, laying on his tummy, legs spread and you can see that the curve of his testicles perfectly match the curve of his cute butt? I love that.
 WidowInLoveAgain
Msg: 3
view profile
History
Fondling
Posted: 2/6/2011 7:07:45 PM
I asked this question because I happen to love fondling my lover's package. It seems like his groin is made of iron and my hand is the magnet. I can't cuddle up with him on the couch without my hand ending up in his groin. I can't keep my hands to myself. Sometimes I will fondle him through his jeans, sometimes I will unzip his pants and slide my hand between his jeans and his boxer briefs, and sometimes I go for skin. We will sit on the couch cuddled with his arm around me, my head on his chest and my hand on his groin for hours as we would watch tv.

I know he loves to have me touch him, and loves when I initiate this contact with him. He often relaxes his legs and opens himself up to my touch. From the beginning of our relationship, after we had become lovers he has said I have "the touch". I started doing this when we layed in bed after making love. I would continue to touch him and hold him as we cuddled after sex. I often would fall asleep with my head on his chest and my hand on his package.

This behaviour developed well after we become comfortable with each other as lovers. It has become an expression of affection and intimacy we commonly share between times of sexual intimacy. Its not intended as foreplay, it is an end in itself, while we are both fully clothed. I just happen to like touching him, and he likes being touched.
 dare2c4yourself
Msg: 4
Fondling
Posted: 2/6/2011 7:38:43 PM
I am a toucher / feeler / fondler and will love and enjoy it every bit even if not leading to sex. Also I would love a woman who enjoys doing it to me all the same.
There has to be some "rules" clearly communicated betwen the two to establish what is for the fun of feeling, or in the mood for more, and not to cross that line when just touching for no other reason.
 1234deleted1234
Msg: 5
Fondling
Posted: 2/6/2011 8:28:24 PM
Most women seem to avoid this....not sure why......one previous GF couldn't keep het hands off of it....it was weird at first but I grew to enjoy it...now I miss it.
 coastalkari
Msg: 6
view profile
History
Fondling
Posted: 2/6/2011 11:34:52 PM
I am the same way. I wish I had someone in my life right now so I could be doing exactly what you described.
 CynthiaSM
Msg: 7
Fondling
Posted: 2/6/2011 11:52:58 PM
Interesting question. I love to touch and to be touched, just for contact, not only as a prelude to sex. And there's something about the man in my life that just trips my trigger; I can hardly keep my hands off him when he's within range.

That said, I've never been a 'package fondler'; in private I usually prefer stroking his face, arms, and chest. Hadn't even thought about why until this thread. I think I'd unconsciously thought (yes, oxymoron but you get the point) fondling a man's package is an all or nothing gesture so to stay away from there unless I wanted to do 'more'. Now that this question is in the open, I think I'll talk to my man about whether he'd like it.

Thanks for raising the questions OP.
 RubyWaxxx
Msg: 8
Fondling
Posted: 2/7/2011 12:01:33 AM
I think it's an invasion of privacy in some ways - to touch a man's genitals whenever you feel like it, irregardless of whether you want sex or not.
 1234deleted1234
Msg: 9
Fondling
Posted: 2/7/2011 12:23:21 AM
^^^^^ Most guys aren't going to complain! ...unless the chick is disgusting..... heck even if she's just "doable" she'll bump up a notch or two for boldness...

I've had chicks that I wouldn't have noticed, touch, grab fondle me in the club.... my interest in them...."raised" a bit!
 abelian
Msg: 10
Fondling
Posted: 2/7/2011 5:16:22 AM
Most women seem to avoid this....not sure why......one previous GF couldn't keep het hands off of it....it was weird at first but I grew to enjoy it...now I miss it.

I've also noticed that the percentage of women who like to fondle seems to be relatively low. I'm guessing that most women are generally inhibited and rather passive. I've also noticed that of those who do, most seem to feel that some sort of commentary is in order, as if they're looking for feedback to see if it's ok to continue. . The ones who will just pay as much attention to the male anatomy without prompting as they expect men to pay attention to female anatomy are few and far between.
 kayliecat
Msg: 11
view profile
History
Fondling
Posted: 2/7/2011 6:14:35 AM
I do it with my guy, yes, constantly. And he really likes it. And it's more than just fondling. There are times when I just plain want to suck on him because *I* want to, not to try to get him off. Not to get me off either though. I mean, sure, it's sexual need, but it's not orgasm need. It's not pre-sex need either. It's more like, hey, you are naked, lemme play with that for a few min and suck on it b/c it's fun.

And yes, he really, really likes it. Early on in our dating I remember him saying that his ex would never have fondled him like that. She rarely wanted sex and was pretty much disgusted by what was between his legs. So that I would choose to touch his package for nonsexual reasons really floored him. We'd be sitting on the couch watching a movie and I"d idly play with him.

Just like it really floors him that I'll suck on him for ME, for my fun, because I like that part o fhim so much.

I think he sees both of those as showing acceptance of him and love for his sexual self.

We also have been known to put our hand on each others genitals when we are in bed together sleeping (not usually at the same time haha). And I really like it when he does that.

I am also a really touchy touchy person tho. I like to rub his legs, back, feet, etc as well (and for the record, his are the only feet I"ll touch besides my own - I wouldn't even touch my ex's feet when we were together...so it's a big deal that I like my guy's). I really like constant skin contact of some sort.

And testicles? Such funny little toys...Seriously the Maker had a good sense of humor when he created those!
 namrael
Msg: 12
Fondling
Posted: 2/7/2011 7:15:31 AM
I've idly sucked on a partner while watching TV, where getting him off wasn't the purpose. I also tend to like having my hand around his****while we're cuddling/sleeping sometimes as well.
 Cool_November
Msg: 13
view profile
History
Fondling
Posted: 2/7/2011 7:23:16 AM
I like it...
I had one girl friend who use to make me do what she called "penis day".It was a day for her to do what ever she wanted with my junk(all day).She make me dress up in dress pants,speedos,boxers that she bought,briefs as to make the package more attractive to her.She'd shave it and play with it all day,couldn't get enuff that girl.

She even made me stick it in a hot dog bun once,lol...:)
 CynthiaSM
Msg: 14
Fondling
Posted: 2/7/2011 9:08:44 AM
Not every woman who doesn't fondle is frigid, but in the past I think my resistance has been similar to Ruby - that it would be rather invasive to just reach into his pants (or whatever) while sitting on the sofa. Plus, it's sort of difficult to reach when he's already rubbing my feet

Fondling post-orgasmic sex seems sort of a no-brainer. While I haven't done that in the past (I assumed the man is sensitive afterward. I guess I'm wrong. Wouldn't be the first time), I can do that in the future.

But, come on, how do you just casually drop your face into his crotch and suck away while *actually* watching a movie? Then you just say 'ok, I'm done' and continue to watch the movie? Guess I don't have that great of an oral fixation.

How about while out driving? Do you just reach in and fondle while he drives and you chatter about the scenery?

We like to play games (dominoes, backgammon, cribbage, etc) - would it be considered unsportsmanlike to fondle him beneath the table while trying to beat his pants off above the table? Wonder how that game's trash talk would go.
 BoonDockSaint73
Msg: 15
Fondling
Posted: 2/7/2011 9:09:28 AM

I think it's an invasion of privacy in some ways - to touch a man's genitals whenever you feel like it, irregardless of whether you want sex or not.

oh my....its not like you're sticking your finger up his bunghole or anything...that's an invasion of privacy to me.

I'm totally fine with it- but, if we're not in a position to actually do anything at that moment...I'd prefer for a girl to fondle mine by rubbing her butt up against me and grinding it...

otherwise, its like adding water to a sponge...I'm ready to go.
 m_church
Msg: 16
view profile
History
Fondling
Posted: 2/7/2011 10:36:46 AM
I thought it was pretty common...
As far as I can remember, all the women I've been in actual relationships have done this...
 Sabrosura089
Msg: 17
Fondling
Posted: 2/7/2011 10:37:49 AM
I am curious how many women enjoy fondling their man's package just as an expression of affection and not as a prelude to sex?

I am also curious as to how many men enjoy having their woman fondle them just for the sake of the touch, knowing its an endpoint in itself, not meant as foreplay, and not with the intention of bringing about orgasm?

^^^If my S.O. turns me on (and I would hope so!! haha), then I am a very touchy-feely kind of woman. However, I don't make it a "Spectator Show" for all................

The human body is a beautiful thing and should be "appreciated" on all levels.
 MsMicki
Msg: 18
view profile
History
Fondling
Posted: 2/7/2011 12:37:01 PM
Yep, I'm a fondler too!
And I've never met a man that had an issue with it.
Good way to keep your hands warm in the winter too!
 OutMind
Msg: 19
Fondling
Posted: 2/7/2011 2:31:30 PM

I'd say invade my privacy and my privates any time. However, realize that when a woman fondles a man's package its going to grow and it's going to want to go somewhere. So I'd say, also be open to some reciprocation.
 Consigliori
Msg: 20
view profile
History
Fondling
Posted: 2/7/2011 2:41:44 PM
NICE! Far too little fondling going on out there IME.

I struggle with the “non-sexual” label because I’d have to be veritably comatose to lay there without responding - esp with the oral - I mean how does a guy even tolerate that without wanting to finish?

CynthiaSM
Msg: 21
Fondling
Posted: 2/7/2011 2:55:19 PM
outmind and consigliori's posts are why I have not done non-orgasm/non-foreplay oriented fondling in the past. My ex-husband was an all or nothing kinda guy. If I started anything I had to be prepared to finish it; no matter how long that took. Likewise, if he touched me at all it was intended as the 'opening move'. So, if I were too tired, sore, or just not in the mood, there would be little touch at all.

If I were with a man who could accept fondling, just because I like to touch, and we'd discussed non-orgasm/non-foreplay oriented fondling ahead of time is 'ok' with him, then I'd probably go for it. But, other than OP, that's not what I'm reading in these posts (maybe Kaliekat will come back and clarify her post). I'm reading the fondling is one move/opening move. Maybe it doesn't move directly from fondle to 'x', to 'y', to orgasm. But, it is intended as foreplay none-the-less.

I like to make my man feel good. I like to show him that I want all of him. We've discussed this subject today because of this thread. Now I just need to wait until I can get my hands on him.
 WidowInLoveAgain
Msg: 22
view profile
History
Fondling
Posted: 2/7/2011 3:02:57 PM
fondling a man's package is an all or nothing gesture so to stay away from there unless I wanted to do 'more'. Now that this question is in the open, I think I'll talk to my man about whether he'd like it.

Cynthia , this does not have to be an all or nothing thing, if you and your man have talked about it ahead of time. Like you I can hardly keep my hands of my man when he's within reach.

I did not start this practice until long after we had been lovers. When we were naked and in bed together it started. After making love as we cuddled before falling asleep I would find myself with my arm across his abdomen and my hand gently cupping his balls or holding his shaft. It was an act of intimacy. I was an act of claiming ownership of his jewels. It made him feel good, and he liked the fact that I was not shy about holding him in this way. I guess I was different from other women he had been involved with in that this came natural to me.

As our relationship evolved over time, I found it was hard for me to be around him and not touch him in some way. I just wanted that contact. My favorite place to be is to be cuddled on the couch, with his arm around me, my head on his chest and my hand in his lap. If you looked up the definition of contentment, right there in the dictionary you would find a picture of us cuddling this way.

Since he has a teenage son, when his son is home, I touch him through his jeans. If the son were to walk in and find us cuddling its innocent enough and yet we have that connection. We both know this kind of touch with us is and end in itself and not meant to lead to the bedroom. If the son is not home and its just the two of us, then I may reach over and unzip his pants and slide my hand inside and stroke him or hold him through his briefs, at times skin to skin. On occassion we will retire to the bedroom and make love, however, most of these times its a work night, its already late, and its the last few minutes before I have to head home.

He clearly likes being held this way and kids me about having "the touch". Way back when we first became a couple, and I asked him what he liked the most about me he said, "You are sweet, you are an incredible cook, and you've got the touch".

Never once has he grabbed my hand and put it in his crotch. This is something that evolved naturally as a part of our love making. We have become comfortable enough as lovers that this bedroom behavior had transitioned to times when we are alone and fully clothed. I have never thought of this as groping him. It is not a vulgar touch. It is more like a carress, light stroking, or cupping his balls in my hand. It is a loving gesture, and an expression of affection, not meant at all to lead to anything more at that moment.

I appreciate Kaylicats and MsMicki's comments. Women with whom I feel a sisterhood connection, at least when it comes to sex.

I should add that my man and I are both in our 50s, so the issue of instantaneously being "good to go" days are long gone for him. He likes to have a drink in the evening which also dampens things a bit. With the miracles of modern medicine, we have a very fulfilling sex life. I am highly content with our love making.

Mornings when testosterone levels are high, he has a more rapid response, but late at night, when he is tired, or has had a drink, and testosterone is low, he can tolerate and enjoy being carressed without the need for it to be more than what it is. I enjoy touching him, and he enjoys being touched. In no way with us is this a violation of his person. It is something that we have discussed beforehand, and is acceptable behavior with us.

I touch him in many other ways, just like some of the other ladies expressed. I will give him a foot massage, or hand massage, massage his arms, back, legs, depending on my mood. I even shampoo his hair and massage his scalp. The shampoos though are a part of afterplay, after making love when we shower together.

Sometimes the touch of other body parts is part of foreplay, and other times its just to help him relax after a long day. Regardless of whether I am kneading the muscles of his palms, or rubbing the knots out of his neck its all good.
 Consigliori
Msg: 23
view profile
History
Fondling
Posted: 2/7/2011 3:13:56 PM

outmind and consigliori's posts are why I have not done non-orgasm/non-foreplay oriented fondling in the past.

Yeah. I mean, if you want to make me feel good in non-sexual way give me a back rub and make dinner for me. Just don’t wear provocative clothing. Or tell any dirty jokes...
 ferfoxache
Msg: 24
Fondling
Posted: 2/7/2011 3:56:53 PM

I'd rather have the back of my head (where skull meets spine) and hair fondled than my penis through my pants.
I don't generally wander around naked where my penis is available for direct fondling, and it seems like too much effort and work to taking off my pants and shorts for a quick fondle, or to have her try and stick her hand through my belted pants.

If she's fondling me outside my clothes it doesn't really matter where she does it, it all feels the same, it all means the same thing. So I'd prefer it on the back of my head, where I am highly sensitive, no one ever touches me, and skin actually touches skin, to me it seems far more intimate for a quick fondle.

But part of that could be a hangup. When I am dressed I shy away from anyone getting close to my package. Too many times as a kid did my friends and I tried to punch each other in the nuts. And I am....pedophobic? pervertophobic?...I am of a height where my package tends to be right at head height for most kids. So I tend to pelvicly shy away from everyone to some degree just to play it safe...it's just an automatic reaction (aware of personal pelvic space), relationship or not. I still stick my ass out when hugging my mother.
That's just me.
 WalksOnWater2
Msg: 25
Fondling
Posted: 2/7/2011 4:14:47 PM
Generally speaking, I think a man's body has many places on which to bestow my random affections. The crotch is a different story. It sort of has a territorial purpose.
For instance...
If you see me grabbing a fork or a spoon, you can be sure that eating is to follow.
If I get hold of a pen, it means that I'm about to write. My hands on the wheel is a clear sign that we are going somewhere.
So if my hands are hovering south, someone is about to have sex in this room...

Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  > Fondling