Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > New York  > Long Island get together-board games      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 VeganGoddess
Msg: 1
Long Island get together-board gamesPage 1 of 1    
Is anyone interested in doing a Fri. evening of getting together and chatting-maybe some cards or board games. NOT A BAR for a change? I've done lots of events but not this and would like to try it but ONLY if I'll get a good turnout, so if this is something you'd be interested leave a note.

I'd maybe have it a restaurant that also has a meeting room or maybe a large starbucks or a Barnes & Nobles that has lots of tables, etc. I'll worry about that later. For now I want to know if you'd show up.

Thanks.
yes
no
 StopPlayingGames75
Msg: 2
Long Island get together-board games
Posted: 2/11/2011 8:27:43 PM
I have been told that Panera Bread locations have a back room that groups can use....not sure if that is something people may be up for, but I may be.
 WukGyalHard
Msg: 3
Posted: 12/21/2011 2:29:44 PM
Has this started?
 KorageHu
Msg: 4
view profile
History
Posted: 5/1/2012 10:19:11 PM
i would love these events, however not in long island. I am in NYC
 FUNNYGIRLoo
Msg: 5
Posted: 5/3/2012 6:30:34 PM
yes I do not drink and I went to a single events and people where drinking a lot it was loud and there where to many people to be able to move and to packed to dance. If there was a fire the firemen would not be able to get in. I would go if it where on long island close to where I live. I wish there where single events that are not in bars. That event that I went to was bad.
 jjr63
Msg: 6
view profile
History
Posted: 6/27/2012 5:38:42 AM
to be honest with you, i would welcome going to these events as i've been having absolutely no luck on the dating sites (match, pof, jdate etc) and need to meet new friends to do things with as i've recently moved back to central long island (nassau county.) so, let me know if you decide to do this, i'm in!!!!
 zorro40
Msg: 7
Posted: 7/5/2012 9:25:13 PM
same here, I am in. Since coming back from Iraq 2 years ago, dating is rough
 Sixx4our
Msg: 8
Posted: 7/10/2012 4:52:28 PM
Yeah these people do sober board games twice a week. You couldn't pay me to go lol, but here's the information for you: http://www.meetup.com/queens-boardgames - Have fun.
Show ALL Forums  > New York  > Long Island get together-board games