Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Technology/Computers  > i cant upload images at all ?      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 thickhorse
Msg: 1
i cant upload images at all ?Page 1 of 2    (1, 2)
i have been a member of this site for a long while and had pics upload before and one of them was taking down and have not been able to post pics or upload to send to people can i please have this option back please ?
 Irish Eyez
Msg: 2
view profile
History
i cant upload images at all ?
Posted: 3/24/2011 10:09:58 AM
Maybe your uploading of pics have been removed.
 thickhorse
Msg: 3
Posted: 3/24/2011 10:51:28 AM
is there anyone that can give it back i am sorry i know the rules now it was so long ago it was only over a team picture of hockey team for wondering if anyone can help
 *Cowboy*
Msg: 4
view profile
History
Posted: 3/24/2011 11:51:31 AM
Your ability to upload pics was removed. Not likely to be restored. Usually not removed for one infraction. Unless it was nudity etc... You can try writing to customer support.
Email them at the following email address:

csr@pof.com

Cowboy
 thickhorse
Msg: 5
Posted: 3/24/2011 9:53:22 PM
so how do i get in touch with customer support ? and talk to someone?
 UglyFroggieCritter
Msg: 6
Posted: 3/25/2011 6:29:46 AM
You can message them at the address provided by Cowboy, two posts up.

edit to add: Remember to include your PoF username and send the message from the email address that you've used to create this profile.
 svloverboy
Msg: 7
view profile
History
Posted: 6/10/2012 2:50:17 PM
I cant upload any pictures need to talk to someone about it
 Davidkingston777
Msg: 8
view profile
History
Posted: 6/14/2012 3:51:36 PM
I'm sorry it will never happen again!!
I definitely enjoy this site so please give me the chance to upload picture again.
Thank You Very Much.
 boomtiki
Msg: 9
view profile
History
Posted: 6/14/2012 9:20:43 PM
probably best bet is email the admin/moderator or contact them by phone. Prob click the help tab and it should have some kind of contact info.
 Davidkingston777
Msg: 10
view profile
History
Posted: 6/22/2012 11:58:26 PM
I can't upload picture of me.
 foxy1989
Msg: 11
Posted: 1/25/2013 10:36:34 PM
Hey I do not know I can not upload picture any more thst would be great if you csn help me thank you
 *Cowboy*
Msg: 12
view profile
History
Posted: 1/26/2013 11:01:17 AM

Hey I do not know I can not upload picture any more thst would be great if you csn help me thank you
This is NOT customer service. This is a user forum.

POF customer service can be contacted at csr@pof.com
 jaeleven
Msg: 13
view profile
History
Posted: 1/29/2013 4:28:51 PM
Hi! I went to change some pictures and add images but I keep getting the error that says maximum amount of files exceeded, even though I have NO pictures at all right now and also just upgraded my membership. anyone have suggestions or encountered this before? thanks!
 *Cowboy*
Msg: 14
view profile
History
Posted: 1/30/2013 7:31:08 AM

Hi! I went to change some pictures and add images but I keep getting the error that says maximum amount of files exceeded, even though I have NO pictures at all right now and also just upgraded my membership. anyone have suggestions or encountered this before? thanks!
(long sigh...) Yes. If you had read the post right above yours it mentions POF customer service is contacted via csr@pof.com

We are just regular users here. We dont have magic wands.

Cowboy
 jaeleven
Msg: 15
view profile
History
Posted: 1/30/2013 2:48:57 PM
Hi cowboy...thank you for replying. I did read the post and emailed customer service, however they have not responded and I was wondering if anyone on the forum had experienced the same thing. Thanks for reading my previous post and pointing out their email address.
 spazx
Msg: 16
view profile
History
Posted: 1/30/2013 6:43:45 PM
Your best bet is to just make a new account. If they are smart and IP banned you, well just change your IP by either requesting it from your ISP (goodluck) or doing it yourself (your ISP may reject this). Most sites don't use IP bans though.
 trev2050
Msg: 17
Posted: 2/1/2013 4:15:00 AM
Have tried and tried to upload a decent photo from my android phone as web cam one is horrible but it just does not work mostly says the pixels are to small or it is not a image it is a decent photo not rude and where is the best place to download it tolo what programe etc driving me nuts HELP!!!!!!!!!
 *Cowboy*
Msg: 18
view profile
History
Posted: 2/1/2013 10:05:02 AM
^^^ Your PHONE taking the pic is a problem. It may have the pic quality set to low.

All pics have to meet min requirements. 200x300 or 300x200 is MIN pixels. Use a bigger/better pic. Have someone HELP YOU take a bigger/better pic.

Cowboy
 kitkathere
Msg: 19
view profile
History
Posted: 2/1/2013 8:35:43 PM
I have not had anything taken away from me..I have the correct size..I even tried to upload the same pic I have had here for a long time,plus another pic taken the same place and date...strange a lot of us are having issues..sounds possibly like a glitch in the system?..I will send an email to the address you provided above..I am hoping by letting you know,you can pass the message on to the powers to be,thanks for listning to another unhappy member,Jenny
 *Cowboy*
Msg: 20
view profile
History
Posted: 2/2/2013 5:09:42 AM

I am hoping by letting you know,you can pass the message on to the powers to be,
Well that would be your first mistake. No one here whisks complaints to anyone. The hotline to tech support is broken. OK actually it never existed.

.I have the correct size..I even tried to upload the same pic I have had here for a long time,plus another pic taken the same place and date.
And the pic requirements CHANGED a few months back. Some older pics that were once valid can not be reloaded today so this has no bearing on reality.

The pic upload process here is PROBLEMATIC at best. Works at times and sometimes it doesnt. We dont know if its bandwidth problems to the pic servers or what. You can try right now and have it fail and then have it work an hour later with the same pic. Or maybe tomorrow or next week.

There is no solution if you ARE SURE the pic is the right size. Try and keep them between 1 and 5 mb. At LEAST 200x300 or 300x200 PIXELS minimum size.

Other then that all you can do is try again later. There is NO tech support staff to try and troubleshoot exactly WHY your individual pics wont upload. All they can do is tell you to verify they meet min. pic requirements and try again later. I find it helps to have a few beers inbetween. I dont think it makes the pics upload but I dont get as pizzed about it when they dont.

They have VERY recently resized the thumbnails on here and made them bigger. You need to simply edit your old pics and save them and the thumbnail should resize for ya. Notice only HALF of mine will resize. (long sigh...) This site is FULL of this type of glitches. But its free so I sort of cut them some slack. Sort of tough to get all bent out of shape over the largest dating site in the world and its FREE to slap up a profile and freely communicate with everyone.

Cowboy
 arantez
Msg: 21
view profile
History
Posted: 2/26/2013 11:00:53 AM
can you plz remove the revoke block on my account, i promise to be good?
 Yoya12
Msg: 22
view profile
History
Posted: 3/18/2013 8:40:57 AM
hey did u figure out how to post the pics back up?
 jeepgirly46
Msg: 23
view profile
History
Posted: 3/24/2013 12:50:18 PM
Please allow me to have my uploading photo pictures back again as my photos are now close to two years old .
Thanking u in advance jeepgirly 46
 Petereaston
Msg: 24
Posted: 4/7/2013 5:22:33 AM
So I had seven pictures up, wasn't able to upload an eigth without an error of max number of files being exceeded message, then tried to correct this by deleting them all and uploading again, can't even upload one now without the error box showing. What's up with that?
 sureicanhelp
Msg: 25
Posted: 4/7/2013 1:45:26 PM
nobody is foolish enough to ban ur ip u can reset ur ip by simply resetting ur modem .If , u have a dhcp a cable not dsl or fiber connection. Then reset ur router .

DHCP means dynamic - meaning never the same
Show ALL Forums  > Technology/Computers  > i cant upload images at all ?