Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Plentyoffish Site/Suggestions/Help  > Girls fighting for your attention and you can't help but ignore them.      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 AngelEmperor
Msg: 1
Girls fighting for your attention and you can't help but ignore them.Page 1 of 1    
Yes my friends, that statement sounds silly and unreal, but since we guys are always in disadvantage, struggling with false hope and ignored messages on POF... How about making a new game like the "Meet Me" feature, but make it in a way that will put girls to work for our attention. I'd like to see something like that on POF.
 TDH49
Msg: 2
Girls fighting for your attention and you can't help but ignore them.
Posted: 6/16/2011 7:53:58 PM
Games are for kids. One of the problems with internet dating as well as real life dating is people playing silly games.
 AngelEmperor
Msg: 3
Posted: 6/16/2011 8:04:27 PM
Very true, but this is internet, the rules change and evolve my friend. And dating and meeting women it has to be a silly game, otherwise you'll feel dumb and awkward while executing your flirtations haha...
 smiley_mcgee
Msg: 4
Posted: 6/16/2011 9:09:50 PM

How about making a new game like the "Meet Me" feature, but make it in a way that will put girls to work for our attention. I'd like to see something like that on POF.

So how are you going to force them to play and adhere to the rules rather than just go to that cupid, or harmony, or match site, or get brownie point guys to circumvent it?

Very true, but this is internet, the rules change and evolve my friend.

So who is going to enforce the new rules once you leave the internet and actually go on a date?
Or are you planning on edating, ewedding, econception, eaffair, edivorce, epaying the elawyers and ealimony and setting up new rules and games every estep of the eway?
 AngelEmperor
Msg: 5
Posted: 6/16/2011 9:42:42 PM
True, true. I don't have answers for your questions my friend, remember this is a free website, unlike most sites that you mention. My app/game "Suggestion" it's meant to have more fun using this website, because as you can see, I'm not having much fun with it right now haha...
 AngelEmperor
Msg: 6
Posted: 6/17/2011 7:20:26 PM
Seriously... Why the serious tone? Lol, as I said before I'm suggesting a game! Games are meant to just have fun. I think this website is as cold as a fish stuck in an iceberg
 atoutmaput
Msg: 7
Posted: 6/18/2011 12:37:35 AM
You're just making yourself sound desperate.
 everydayvixen
Msg: 8
Posted: 6/18/2011 1:25:13 PM
TDH - bravo! well said!

Miss Allison - PERFECT response! Made me laugh AND told the truth. Sorry, guys, this is the way it has been since the dawn of time. The "hit 'em with a club and drag them by the hair back to the cave" is about as effective as trying to make us play games to get you these days, especially online.
 AngelEmperor
Msg: 9
Posted: 6/18/2011 2:51:31 PM
Ok, Mr. POF Moderators!! Please delete my thread, I didn't like my forum experience and I cannot find a way to delete it myself :modhammer: Thank you!
 *Cowboy*
Msg: 10
view profile
History
Posted: 6/19/2011 3:33:49 AM
Ok, Mr. POF Moderators!! Please delete my thread, I didn't like my forum experience
Reading comprehension is a key here. That might be your problem.

When you submit a post here just to the left of the submit button it says clearly

Anything you post can not be deleted.
They were not kiddng. We don't take deletion requests except in dire situations. Being stupid isn't a valid reason. So unfortunately for all of us the stupid things you say here last forever.

Cowboy
 AngelEmperor
Msg: 11
Posted: 6/19/2011 9:18:37 AM
Ok, I understand, thanks for making clear that point.
 AngelEmperor
Msg: 12
Posted: 6/19/2011 9:42:28 AM
Cool, so what do you guys think? Even Facebook started with a silly game... This game could turn into the revolution of dating websites. I've seen my sister turn into a zombie while watching The bachelor, I've had girls comming on to me just cause I talked to their friend. I know girls go crazy when they sense competition... Anyway, I will call my Idea/Creation: "Femme Wars".
 AngelEmperor
Msg: 13
Posted: 6/19/2011 11:43:58 AM
You are missing the point miss haha... But, thanks for spending all that time commenting, even bad publicity is good publicity Btw, I was not expecting so much feedback for such dumbness I wrote when I was bored Thanks again peoples!!!
 brawnydog
Msg: 14
view profile
History
Posted: 6/19/2011 12:15:42 PM
I knew this was gonna happen with the forum link back up.
Here's a quote from kindergarten cop:
"boys have a penis. girls have a vagina."
Y'all need anymore help from me.. yanno where I am. :P
 Goodhearted80
Msg: 15
Posted: 6/19/2011 12:51:45 PM
dude don't get too discouraged! I've met quite afew women on here. This site is worth it, though sometimes it can be very discoraging. life is the same. without the internet dating world I think it would be much easier to meet available women. Since there is such a thing as internet dating its just like a tool. Use it to your advantage at the best of your ability and you will find something worth while. My problem is I get on a mission and waste alot of time online then just stop. When I return I have 3-5 messages and they have already moved on when I get back to them. lol oh well right!
 Silent Steel
Msg: 16
view profile
History
Posted: 6/19/2011 7:02:05 PM
Most men go out of their way to prevent the claws from coming out,,,,,we do that for a reason.
Show ALL Forums  > Plentyoffish Site/Suggestions/Help  > Girls fighting for your attention and you can't help but ignore them.