Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  > Pegging, from the woman's perspective      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 whytwater
Msg: 1
Pegging, from the woman's perspectivePage 1 of 9    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9)
Much has been written in these pages about anal play, not all of it pleasant, but the discussions always seem to celebrate/denigrate the male peggee's views, sensations, sexual identity and perceived sexual preferences, but that's at best only half the story. I've experimented, but sparsely, found it novel, interesting enough to be open to the opportunity in the future, but what I know no more than scratch about is what goes through her head, and heart, and loins while pegging her man.
My question here targets just that, her "take" on the activity, or the path to or away from it, not the morality, indecency, health concerns or rumors, or snide commentary that too often attends the subject.
Not trying to out anyone here, for any purpose, but experience is probably key to the credibility of any responses.
thanks.
 MsMicki
Msg: 2
view profile
History
Pegging, from the woman's perspective
Posted: 6/27/2011 7:46:36 AM
For me.......it's all about my partner's pleasure.
Has nothing to do with "roles" as I don't use a strap-on.

Massaging the prostate......whether with a finger or toy.....brings a man greater pleasure. I did alot of internet research on the prostate when my guy brought it up the first time, and I informed myself on the best techniques to use to enhance the experience. I also asked him alot of questions while doing it the first couple times.

I have never "ASSumed" my guy would want the "real" thing just because he liked anal play with a woman.....and I have never felt it lessened his masculinity in my eyes.
 barefootkitten
Msg: 3
view profile
History
Posted: 6/27/2011 7:56:56 AM
I think I was about 18 when I first heard about massaging the prostate and was curious to see if it was true. Alas, In the 15 or so years since I have yet to meet a man who would actually let me try...
 Halcyon_Skies
Msg: 4
view profile
History
Posted: 6/27/2011 8:10:11 AM
I'm personally turned off by anal play. Not because I'm homophobic, but for aesthetic reasons---I find the idea of manipulating an orifice that's primarily used for defecation to be repellent. I'm also offended by anyone who would suggest that the less sexually adventurous among us are somehow less intelligent, or are selfish lovers.

Yes, I'm fully aware that anal play stimulates the prostate gland in the male, and the sensation can be pleasurable to some, but it does nothing for me, and I prefer not to go there. Thankfully, my mate is not into it, either. There are external ways of stimulating the prostate gland that don't involve penetration.

My one foray into anal play involved a man who enjoyed the feeling of an applicator of birth control cream shot up his rear, and wanted it done to him over and over again. I found it to be silly and distracting, as well as expensive. That relationship didn't last long.
 whytwater
Msg: 5
Posted: 6/27/2011 8:50:16 AM
For me.......it's all about my partner's pleasure.

And for me, I sizable piece of my motivation to offer it up is the boost, novelty, switch, erotic charge that my partner might get, and that, along with some recent talks with a few pof ladies, encouraging me to pose this question, is what led me to start this thread.
Anal sex, me in her, as always wowed me, a really hawt path to her inside, so was curious, always and ever, whether any woman feels likewise, by being the penetrator.

Alas, In the 15 or so years since I have yet to meet a man who would actually let me try...

Awwwww. For what it's worth, having crossed that threshhold myself, and based on my miniscule sample, 2 of 4 women were interested, and each of the two in favor were excited about it. Yeah, the population of the willing is kinda sparse, or so it seems. And for more than one reason, that surprises me some. The enabling of women has been an identifiable group activity, and a ground swell political and social cause celebre for several decades in the US. The Year of the Woman (is one all they get? lol) was '93, almost 20 years ago. Hewlitt Packer, ebay, and several other large corps have had female CEO's since then. Hillary Clinton sat on the board of Walmart for a long time.
I can understand the treachery of the search, for a willing partner. The suggestion/feeler/subject breacher can be the equivalent of a nuclear power meltdown. lol
 cookie22222
Msg: 6
view profile
History
Posted: 6/27/2011 9:03:51 AM
Well, OP, I think that I educated myself about sex and its different aspects because it intrigued me...sure there's stuff I have heard of that I have no interest in, but a lot of things, over the years, I've tried. I think that for me, anything that is enjoyable to my partner is a turn on...perhaps more from the mental aspect of it, than the visual as it may be for a man. The IDEA of doing something "forbidden" or whatever. I think a lot of guys get hung up on the "gay" thing, I'm not sure why, if you are with me, you aren't "being gay", I don't get all that.

I have no problem discussing any aspect of sex with someone I'm involved with - which shocks me how shocking that is to a lot of men.

I also read once that people DO to their partners what they'd like DONE to them, so that can be a non-verbal clue.

And yes - this kind of discussion definitely can be akin to a nuclear meltdown!
 Revilors
Msg: 7
Posted: 6/27/2011 10:21:10 AM

I'm personally turned off by anal play.

I don't want you to be out numbered here.

While I would remain open and willing to do this to and for her...if she found it to be pleasurable...I have never even been the least bit curious. Having had my prostate massaged (so to speak) by Doctor Uptothe Elbow...it has confirmed my gut reaction. I do understand the difference on context between foreplay and exam.

On a bit of a side note...hope this makes your day...it took the edge off for me the last time I had it done.

The doctor...WHILE doing the exam...said...."look mom...no hands". I thought he'd have to admit me to the ER...then and there.
 Yew4ics
Msg: 8
Posted: 6/27/2011 12:47:15 PM

The doctor...WHILE doing the exam...said...."look mom...no hands". I thought he'd have to admit me to the ER...then and there.

Wow, damn. I hope you're kidding. I remember waiting in the waiting room for my husband to come out of the room after he was examined. He sure didn't like that experience... and as he was making out the check, he told the doctor, "Next time, just send flowers. "
 jojoaus
Msg: 9
view profile
History
Posted: 6/27/2011 3:50:26 PM
^^^^^^^ great response!!! I can only imagine the weirdness felt during such an exam when the male response is automatic and has zero to do with willingness...

My limited and recent experiences with anal play really happened because my partner expressed a desire to try. He is a very generous and thoughtful lover, and as was said above, my willingness to give 'er a go stemmed from my desire to help him broaden his horizons as it were! I hadn't really thought too deeply about what I got out of it until I read some responses in my own thread about it, and now pondering the question posed here. While there is an element of power switching, the more I think about it, that stems from being the one dishing out the goods. Not sure how to make this clear- It is fantastic to be able to modulate pace and passion myself, respond to his responses. In a good sexual relationship both partners respond to how the other is reacting, and this kind of play lets me respond in a different way.

I do hope this makes sense. Its a little early to be thinking about such things and the java hasn't fully kicked in
 Revilors
Msg: 10
Posted: 6/27/2011 5:01:55 PM

Wow, damn. I hope you're kidding.

No...I'm not kidding in that is what he said. I would have only been upset had he produced both hands at the time. Otherwise...the humor was "right up my alley"...so to speak (pun intended). I did not enjoy the experience and it was my first visit with this doctor. Many might consider it inappropriate...but it was a good tension reliever and I was plenty puckered up at the time.
 Laha Math
Msg: 11
Posted: 6/27/2011 5:59:46 PM
Pegging? Is that what it's called? Interesting the names people make up for discussing taboo subjects. I assume an emema could take care of any cleanliness concern for sex play? The doctor wears a little laytex finger condom during the exam. Maybe he would give a patient a few to try? Men are encouraged to examine their own prostates. Just ask. Or you could probably buy them cheap by the gross (Did I pun?). I think the challenge would be guaging the partner's pleasure if it's something you've never experienced yourself. "No, no, a little to the left. No, my left. Yes that's better. Not so hard. More 'round and 'round, not so much up and down. Deeper, deeper. All the way, Yes, Yes." Sex is hilarious. Can you laugh and come at the same time?
 MsMicki
Msg: 12
view profile
History
Posted: 6/27/2011 7:28:31 PM
I think many women (& or men) would benefit from reading up on the prostate and how to massage it.
You can learn where it's located, what size it should be and how to stroke it.
If you are in a LTR....your partner will know if the prostate has enlarged in time (compared to the first time you found it) and you may find a problem before it
arises (uhm....pun intended!)

Now I'm not saying everyone should automatically engage in this.....but for those couples willing to explore - knowing this info could be beneficial not only to your sex life....but to your health!
 m_church
Msg: 13
view profile
History
Posted: 6/27/2011 7:48:18 PM

I think many women (& or men) would benefit from reading up on the prostate and how to massage it.

Definately one should read up on it...
There are some risks to performing it...

If you are suffering from as yet undiagnosed prostate cancer then cancerous cells could be broken up and distributed not only spreading cancer within the prostate gland but also causing it to metastasize and thus spread to other areas of the body.

2.If you are suffering from prostatic calculi (small stones within the prostate gland) these can act rather like scouring grit and tear the delicate membranes of the gland.

Not something to be performed without great care and a certain level of knowledge...
 whytwater
Msg: 14
Posted: 6/28/2011 5:03:24 AM
Hmmm. While I have often wondered just what a woman feels during her orgasm, or whole streams of them (as the legends suggest, lol), and have asked for and sometimes gotten word pictures of the same, I've come to the realization that it is something I will never know in the way I can learn and know so many other banal things.
But I thought/hoped my opening question here would be easier to answer. Micki, BarefootKitten, Cookie in a way, Jojo and even Laha Math, in a strange way, have risen to the inquiry, or at least given their seeming best efforts to do so. The balance of the posts are patently off the mark (health warnings, personal disgust, etc.), the sort that I expressly disinvited, or hoped to, lol, in my OP.
There have been many threads that evoked posts describing, more or less, the sensations and erotic feelings and thoughts, or something more primitive, lol, of lovers during other forms of sex, even anal penetration of the woman, and both women and men have been able to discuss it/those in these threads.
Is this inquriy, or responses that directly address it, so edgy or taboo that the fairly precise original question cannot be answered?
I didn't think so, and still don't. My sincere thanks to those who have addressed my question, my sincere invitation extended to any and all who might yet answer the call.
Some threads are started more to start/invite comment of any kind, more to foment than to learn. I really do want to learn, understand something here. I just didn't want to have to pay for it.
 MsMicki
Msg: 15
view profile
History
Posted: 6/28/2011 7:57:51 AM
^^ Why should he have to go elsewhere....many of us have formed friendships here and respect each other's opinions and thoughts.

as I stated above.....for me, it's all about "his" pleasure.
I try to give my partner the ultimate in pleasure....and this is just one more way to do that. I get pleasure from giving pleasure and when I'm naked with my guy....I don't have thoughts of "role reversal" or feeling "empowered" by certain acts. I am totally into the moment without worrying about what any of it means!
 _xxxxxxxxx_
Msg: 16
Posted: 6/28/2011 9:26:45 AM

If you are suffering from as yet undiagnosed prostate cancer then cancerous cells could be broken up and distributed not only spreading cancer within the prostate gland but also causing it to metastasize and thus spread to other areas of the body.

conversely;

Massaging the prostate regularly helps stimulate blood flow and sends nutrients and oxygen to the prostate. This process can help eliminate and prevent the build up of bacteria, which can not only lead to bacterial infections, but also run the risk of developing into cancerous cells. Limiting the occurrence and spread of this bacteria can improve your chances of avoiding prostate cancer.

i read acorns falling on your head can cause brain damage . .

to the op, you've significantly narrowed the discussion in that 'pegging' is specifically
women ****ing men with a strap on . . as anal retentive as some posters are
there is validity in suggesting searching elsewhere online . .

massaging the prostate, that's a w hole 'nUther thread, yeah?

This is more of a generic dating site, and many women here are looking for a long term relationship and don't feel comfortable discussing this subject in depth.

if this were a generic dating site, these type of questions wouldn't be found disagreeable,
you only have to look at the view numbers of the threads posted in sex and dating to
know that even conservative types on a conservative dating site are curious, for
others the ability to eliminate (via posts) sexually repressed proFilers for whichever
style relationship one is looking for .. does save time and energy.
 whytwater
Msg: 17
Posted: 6/28/2011 9:44:40 AM

massaging the prostate, that's a w hole 'nUther thread, yeah?

Actually no, fits nicely here, according to the broader definitions of 'pegging' I've read online (handheld tools are well within the definition). Having been invited to leave the site, by two, lol, anything constructive in the friggin ballpark would be both appropriate and most welcome.
Pegging initially interested me as a more pro-active mutually stimulating form of prostate stimulation, and that kind of stimulation interested me because of the comparisons I've seen of prostate power being akin to the g spot's. Why would such an off-the-path, edgy, strange, freakish thing be of interest? Duuuuuuh!

Still, it is what goes through her mind, and body, not his, that I'd hoped to discuss, hear other's views on.
I was, at the outset, thinking of a woman wearing a hands-free strap-on, yes. But I wouldn't want to be thought closeminded about this, or anything else, either. lol
 Meowkatt1
Msg: 18
view profile
History
Posted: 6/28/2011 10:08:29 AM
I have done it to a few guys, they brought it up. One didn't but I had given him prostate massage so I brought it up and he said yes. Only one guy had done it before. They all loved it so much, and that really added to my pleasure doing it. They were all much younger than me, in their 20's & 30's. I think younger guys are more open to kinkier things, because they are more commonly discussed now than they were years ago. These guys are not gay, they don't want a man in them that I know of. But they all were smiling when they left and the next day too. You have to work up to a dildo or vibe. Have to start w fingers.

Classygirl2601
Msg: 19
Posted: 6/28/2011 10:20:29 PM
This may be slightly off topic..........but in terms of massaging your man's prostate, SOUNDING (inserting a thin, sterilized, usually stainless steel, rod into his urethra, YES, his pee-hole!!) is a much better way of getting the job done. Feels great for women too......
 whytwater
Msg: 20
Posted: 6/29/2011 5:48:20 AM
This may be slightly off topic..........but in terms of massaging your man's prostate, SOUNDING (inserting a thin, sterilized, usually stainless steel, rod into his urethra, YES, his pee-hole!!) is a much better way of getting the job done. Feels great for women too......

"Sounding", um, sounds a little frightening, a whole different "procedure" to tickle one's fancy. But if my impression is close to accurate, it would be a form of playing doctor?
My experiences with pegging (my partners had me choose the tool) have been with more pro-active women, and both of us appreciated the need for mutual penetration and stimulation (a double-ended tool, the Tantrus (strapless) and a California Exotics toy with a buzzing insertable into each of us, with independent buzz controls, which was kinda cool). Helped me to know that she was being internally stimulated while she held my hips to churn my insides (certainly turnabout in this sense is fair play, lol). I didn't know, and still don't, whether simply and solely penetrating a man would be enough to get her off. Involving "two heads" seemed to expedite the process.
It is that other head, that other perspective, her perspective, the "doer's", that this thread hopes to highlight.
 xlr8ingmargo
Msg: 21
Posted: 6/29/2011 6:22:11 AM
Few men are into pegging and sounding. Although from a female perspective its a huge turn on to do the forbidden or unusual. The majority of men do enjoy exterior anal stimulations and are willing to work into the use of a finger. Some even discover they enjoy it so much they want a small vibrator or beads. For me it gets me very hot and receptive to all kinds of suggestions.
 bilby886
Msg: 22
view profile
History
Posted: 6/29/2011 9:32:26 AM
fact :
As men age past 35/40 mark their prostate gets up to 30% bigger and we stop wetting the ceiling when we shoot (not concerned with qty.)
this is quite normal

so now we have a "tighter fit " in the lower pelvic area so the prostate can be more "noticed" when males are over the 35/40 mark.

being "pegged" probably does nothing directly sexual for her, but!...... please remember dears...... the most important part of the sex system is the mind!
some people (guys and gals) can go from 0 to 100 in 30 seconds just licking shiny leather boots!
So I guess there's some women (kink/fetish/alt. etc.) that could do the same while whackining the silicone salami into their victim/patient/partner etc.

prostate massage / pegging / fisting is ok.
Regarding cancer, the high risk areas should always be regularly checked according to your physicians guidance and like any other part should there be strange lumps or cancer then don't play with it! simple actually!

so as the great Mr. Benny Hill once sung :- "just put your finger in your rear an' go ting-a-ling-a-loo....ting-a-ling-a-loo....ting-a-ling-a-loo"

whytwater
Msg: 23
Posted: 6/30/2011 1:09:17 PM
so now we have a "tighter fit " in the lower pelvic area so the prostate can be more "noticed" when males are over the 35/40 mark.

Soooo, Kixx is for kids and and the kick of pegging is for us post-40 peeps? Agist!!!! Last month, my doc commented that my lil walnut is kinda small, coy, a little hard to pin down, like the rest of me. LOL

being "pegged" probably does nothing directly sexual for her, but!...... please remember dears...... the most important part of the sex system is the mind!

If a double-headed (two business ends) tool is selected, 'specially one that buzzes (I found one with independently controlled buzzers , lol), then she, and her pvssy, are directly, physically, and continuously stimulated, which can def'ly heighten her uhhhh, enthusiasm. Two-person sex, ya know, a team, is way better, and more sophisticated (lotsa angles, slants, and curves) than that stuff Onan got spanked for, and we do have the technology! No need to send her to the Nothing, just to boost her man.

Few men are into pegging and sounding. Although from a female perspective its a huge turn on to do the forbidden or unusual. . . . For me it gets me very hot and receptive to all kinds of suggestions.

Yes!!!!!! Took me a chunk of a lifetime to discover/figure it (pegging) out- it's just not one of the regular locker-room topics. Not that I wanna add to the available talent pool of guys, but men usually will get "into" whatever tickles his target's fancy. Not so sure that women generally are motivated to expand their repertoires to attract or retain a man. But the primary thrust of this thread is that (I suspect) there is something, up to alot,for the woman in this pegging thing, a way to ramp her from room temp and perspiring slightly (maybe) to crazy hot and all in. lol
 abelian
Msg: 24
Posted: 6/30/2011 2:13:31 PM

I've had surgery a couple of times and I didn't find having a catheter inserted to be a thrill. About the best I can say for it is that it felt better than having my bladder explode would have felt.
 m_church
Msg: 25
view profile
History
Posted: 6/30/2011 3:32:48 PM

it felt better than having my bladder explode would have felt.

I am sure... Rather a nasty thing to visualise, especially when one is drinking beer and pressure is building...
Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  > Pegging, from the woman's perspective