Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > California  > pof is like speed dating      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 Distinguished_Gent
Msg: 1
pof is like speed datingPage 1 of 1    
POF is like speed dating. Very first day I was on this website, I recieved 40 messages in less then 24 hour span. I went through all of the message like damn, this website is a gold mine lol. The thing that kills me is that some women say " oh I wanna take my time to get to know a man"... That phrase is negative and positive... Yes I believe you should not rush into a relationship. But I also believe on a website like POF where women and men are constantly on your bumper... there has to be quick decision on whether you are going to dismiss someone or keep them around....

There is always someone that is willing to take your place. So all Im saying is getting to know the person well enough to figure out whether your going to continue to get to know that person or keep it pushing...

POF= speed dating

ANd theres nothing wrong with dating and keeping your options open. As for me I let everyone that approaches me what my situation on here is. Sometimes I feel like its first come first serve on here...3 pretty women can approach you in your first 3 days.... then 2 weeks later someonelese found your profile intriguing... hell by that time that other person is fighting an uphill battle vs the previous 3.. because this website is moving... and people are very serious about finding someone that they want or mesh with.

Good Day
Show ALL Forums  > California  > pof is like speed dating