Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Plentyoffish Site/Suggestions/Help  > FAQ: How To Delete Your / My Account      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 southside361
Msg: 1
FAQ: How To Delete Your / My AccountPage 1 of 2    (1, 2)
How do I delete my profile account? Thank you.

Click on the following

DELETE MY ACCOUNT

AND

FILL IN EVERY FIELD

It might be a good idea, for the ones having difficulty is that after you've gone through every step on the delete page and clicked on the Quit/Give Up/Delete My Account button that you then close your browser. Start your browser again and clear your cookies and temporary internet files and see if you can log back into POF.

If it doesn't work, and you're sure you've filled in every field - and you really don't want to be on the site, delete your images manually, change all your information to something very generic, change the country location and make it impossible for people to contact the profile by putting in a filter of 99 yrs to 99 yrs in your contact mail settings.

Email csr@pof.com and give them your screen name and ask to have it deleted, make sure to give them the right screen name if you've changed it, or best yet, give them the URL of the web page that your profile appears on. ensure to tell them that you've followed very step in the delete process.

Moderators do not have access to user accounts, hence we cannot delete them - eMail CSR here

Any site related question not answered via the HELP link, then eMail CSR here

Show ALL Forums  > Plentyoffish Site/Suggestions/Help  > FAQ: How To Delete Your / My Account