Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  > has anyone actually participated in a threesome?      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 werewolf469
Msg: 1
has anyone actually participated in a threesome?Page 1 of 9    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9)
i was actually thinking after looking at some profiles on here about swingers and open marriages about this...has anyone actually participated in an actual threesome and if so how would you rate the experience?....as for me have i ever been invited into a threesome to expericence it?no.....will i try if it invited into a threesome?...again no....
 BoonDockSaint73
Msg: 2
has anyone actually participated in a threesome?
Posted: 8/7/2011 11:52:07 AM
yes...

but not with anyone that was significant in my life.
 zomgblue
Msg: 3
Posted: 8/7/2011 12:20:26 PM
someone always ends up getting jealous in a threesome it seem. i have been in 3 all were lead on by drinking and then one idiot saying we should do this. i remember each time the main guy i was with would kick out the other out or yell 'hands off my girlfriend!' even though i was never attached to any guy more than casual dating.

i don't think i would bother with another though as i am over being that drunk that lead me to that. i also am no longer looking for just fun and meaningless relationships so that would go under that.
 dadron
Msg: 4
view profile
History
Posted: 8/7/2011 1:04:00 PM
i did when i was younger with two female friends of mine. It was more of a experiment for all three of us. It was fun but was not mind blowing like I had thought it would be.
 MsMicki
Msg: 5
view profile
History
Posted: 8/7/2011 3:46:02 PM
participated........yes

thought it was a fun, experimental thing to do.....but definately not something that was so great I wanted to keep on doing it.
Prefered FMF over the MFM
 buckeye1332
Msg: 6
Posted: 8/7/2011 4:18:43 PM
I never have, and I don't think I could if given the opportunity. It's just not me or who I am. To me a threesome means there is nothing meaningful there just sex.
 BBW716
Msg: 7
view profile
History
Posted: 8/7/2011 4:23:09 PM
well i read all the other replys to this subject with a diferent out look than the others here my husband and I have had not tons but more than ten 3 somes in the last several years and its always been fun my husband is bisexual so our 3 somes have been mmf he has never got upset to see me with another man and nor i seeing him with a man i think it has brought us closer if any thing it has been so good for us we have decided to look for a long term partner to live with us
 Lint Spotter
Msg: 8
view profile
History
Posted: 8/7/2011 4:54:48 PM

well i read all the other replys to this subject with a diferent out look than the others here my husband and I have had not tons but more than ten 3 somes in the last several years and its always been fun my husband is bisexual so our 3 somes have been mmf he has never got upset to see me with another man and nor i seeing him with a man i think it has brought us closer if any thing it has been so good for us we have decided to look for a long term partner to live with us
To each their own...

I know a woman that invited her best friend to help spice up her failing marriage. Six months later, she filed for divorce and ended the friendship... she couldn't get the thought of her friend riding her husband out of her mind.

I'd never share my significant other... I fully believe in monogamy.
 GWSmith
Msg: 9
view profile
History
Posted: 8/7/2011 5:42:07 PM
I like to focus on a single person in the bedroom, I tried an FMF but just didn't work and because of past experiences I don't think I could even handle an MMF
 MsMicki
Msg: 10
view profile
History
Posted: 8/7/2011 5:48:07 PM

help spice up her failing marriage

Why would anyone think a 3some would save a failing marriage?
And why would anyone think a 3some is what ended the failing marriage??
 Pingshooter
Msg: 11
view profile
History
Posted: 8/7/2011 5:48:50 PM

I know a woman that invited her best friend to help spice up her failing marriage. Six months later, she filed for divorce and ended the friendship... she couldn't get the thought of her friend riding her husband out of her mind.

I'd never share my significant other... I fully believe in monogamy.

Oops..
I was waiting for you to say the husband hooked up with the BF..double oops, throw in a dayuuum on top of it.
 U make it entertaining
Msg: 12
Posted: 8/7/2011 5:53:50 PM
Nope.
Not interested.
Sex means something to me.
I prefer it in a monogamous relationship.
 wifetoenjoy
Msg: 13
Posted: 8/7/2011 6:04:22 PM
I have been in several mfm 3somes with my now wife, at that time gf, it was great fun. Everyone enjoyed themselves. There was no jealous moment on my part and no problem afterward. Just hot fun sex.
 femaleandflirty
Msg: 14
Posted: 8/7/2011 6:37:53 PM
Always best with those you are not involved with....Jealousy can be an issue.
 sensualseekerns
Msg: 15
Posted: 8/7/2011 6:40:09 PM
Swinging is a dead and empty spiritual experience, with little redeeming value to the soul.

A threesome only really works when two make love to one, which few people are open enough and empathic enough to pull off. Such requires balance and a true love between all three people. Otherwise it becomes a voyeur experience for someone or a cheap thrill for another, neither of which is worth it.

Three people who are willing to be that intimate together should have more meaning to it then simple pump and humps.

Smiley_mcgee
Msg: 16
Posted: 8/7/2011 7:01:11 PM

Does it count if their pet keeps breaking in and climbing all over the bed?
Or if you watch and cheer on someones dog molesting their cat?
 butterflie_1207
Msg: 17
view profile
History
Posted: 8/7/2011 7:58:16 PM
My ex husband always wanted me to participate in a 3some with him, I resisted for years, and one night, the circumstances were right ( a lot of drinking involved) and I finally gave in. It was good sexually, and I don't regret the experience. The problems began when my ex-husband became insanely jealous, accused me of being a lesbian and became completely, however wrongly, convinced that I was going to leave him for the other woman (she was a very good friend of mine, and we remained friends afterwards).
There are always risks when bringing other people into your relationship. My ex had many issues, and while the 3some was what he wanted, he was the one who couldn't deal with it. I don't think I'd do it again, for fear of a relationship being ruined by it.
 ohenryx
Msg: 18
view profile
History
Posted: 8/7/2011 8:40:55 PM
Been there, done that, FMF, more than once, with different partners. What can I say, I had a wild youth, and the 70's were the 70's. I enjoyed it, don't regret a thing, but doubt I will ever have the opportunity again. When you're young, you should do wild things, live life to the fullest.
 bi_curves_redhead
Msg: 19
Posted: 8/7/2011 10:21:25 PM
I would tend to agree with you for the most part.
My husband and I have had many "girlfriends" in the past with a few simple rules;
1- I pick the woman
2-there must be more than physical attraction and lust
3-it must be a "us" deal...meaning its not soley for the pleasure of just one of us
4-no jealous women, no game players, no cheaters, and no seperaters

when within those guidelines we have not only made some terrific friends, but have made connections and love to a few very special women...and even after those women move on to be in commited relationships elsewhere we are still very special to one another.
 truly_blessed
Msg: 20
Posted: 8/7/2011 10:33:14 PM

has anyone actually participated in an actual threesome

Nope.

have i ever been invited into a threesome to expericence it?

Yep.

will i try if it invited into a threesome?...

Heck no.
 sexypunkgirl
Msg: 21
Posted: 8/7/2011 10:36:34 PM
Yes I have participated. About a year ago I tried my first one. I would rate the exp as truly amazing. Love it so much I joined other dating sites looking to have more. I figure since I am picky it would give me a better shot at finding someone. I havent had a whole lot. When I first signed up I was meeting people often. But now not so much. I think because since i have met so many Im not really looking so hard anymore. If im lucky I will meet a new person once a month if that. But honestly I have more fun just hooking up with people I have already met.

Id say go for it. You dont know unless you try.
xx
Ash
 Southern.pride
Msg: 22
Posted: 8/7/2011 11:19:27 PM
i have me and my ex(whom i met off here)did
we dated for 4 yrs altogether we later became swingers
 blueceleste
Msg: 23
view profile
History
Posted: 8/7/2011 11:54:43 PM
no, in the past been asked to join never went thru. cpls always lie never fair to the 3rd person they want to bring home it is always about them that was my previous experiences with them so i dropped the idea of a 3sum doesnt bother me now. i couldnt stand talking to a cpl who was soooo freakin selfish about what they wanted rather than everybody agree on what should and shouldnt happen in the bedroom. ive had women tell me u will sleep with my man and me or u better do what we say do thats an automatic block!
 JustBrad67
Msg: 24
view profile
History
Posted: 8/8/2011 4:15:23 AM
Ashley: Sounds like you're having a great time.. love your profile, CAPS, bold, five languages!! and I'm sure there are plenty of dolts who still try.
 abelian
Msg: 25
Posted: 8/8/2011 5:25:30 AM
I've done an FMF once and not with someone I was dating. The two women weren't bi, so it was a little too busy for me. I doubt the opportunity will come up again, unless my fiancee has a sudden late life interest in becoming a switch hitter. The MFM version is out, though. I'm not really into sharing and I most certainly won't be switching teams.
Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  > has anyone actually participated in a threesome?