Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  > Fisting      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 js38seaj
Msg: 1
FistingPage 1 of 4    (1, 2, 3, 4)
I was just wondering how much a woman's vagina can be stretched. I have heard of fisting and have tried it, but never gotten my fist in (I have big hands) I have heard of double fisting even, there must be some kind of limit and at least I wonder what it is.
 Ab_Aeterno
Msg: 2
view profile
History
Fisting
Posted: 8/15/2011 10:50:52 PM
there are limits, which is why many women tear when giving birth, and thats when they are dosed with the relaxin chemical to relax the muscles even more than they could achieve normally.
 no_1_bby
Msg: 3
view profile
History
Fisting
Posted: 8/16/2011 4:29:34 AM

there are limits, which is why many women tear when giving birth, and thats when they are dosed with the relaxin chemical to relax the muscles even more than they could achieve normally.

Close. Relaxin is a hormone produced by pregnant women that allows their bodies to accommodate a growing fetus, as well as allow her pelvis to open for delivery.

Women tear for many reasons, and mostly because there's pressure on certain areas that aren't prepared. I have a friend who delivered an 11 lb 15 oz baby without tearing.

It's about preparation, and so many doctors, midwives and other birthing personnel are very pro-perineum massage.

I'm sure there's a limit at some point, but that will depend on the woman. And just to throw another wrench into the machine.. there's anal fisting as well.

*sits back to watch the heads spin*
 NS_ARTEMIS
Msg: 4
Fisting
Posted: 8/16/2011 4:36:36 AM
I am a firm believer that there are places fists shouldnt go. Once you get it in, what are you going to do, wear her like a puppet?
 js38seaj
Msg: 5
Fisting
Posted: 8/16/2011 4:42:20 AM
"I'm sure there's a limit at some point, but that will depend on the woman. And just to throw another wrench into the machine.. there's anal fisting as well." I knew there was anal fisting, I've even heard of people putting their foot in a woman's vagina (who knows maybe anal too, lol)
 Lint Spotter
Msg: 6
view profile
History
Fisting
Posted: 8/16/2011 4:43:16 AM
I for one cannot understand the allure of fisting... I thought men wanted tight, not loose enough to fit an arm...
 js38seaj
Msg: 7
Fisting
Posted: 8/16/2011 4:51:27 AM
"I for one cannot understand the allure of fisting... I thought men wanted tight, not loose enough to fit an arm..." I think it feels kind of cool as you get multiple fingers in, and as long as the woman is ok with it, and you listen to her and try not to injure her, it is fine by me. If you can fit your arm in you might have a problem, lol.
 Yew4ics
Msg: 8
Fisting
Posted: 8/16/2011 5:51:53 AM
The thought of this makes me feel ill. Enuff said.
 no_1_bby
Msg: 9
view profile
History
Fisting
Posted: 8/16/2011 8:26:27 AM

I for one cannot understand the allure of fisting... I thought men wanted tight, not loose enough to fit an arm...

So.. I know people that engage in this, and loose is not a concern. The vagina is a muscle, and like many in the body, stretching can improve tone. If it didn't, do you think there'd be so many people taking yoga and pilates? It's really not that different from childbirth. Think about it.

Those that participate do it for many reasons. Many women that are vaginally fisted report a pleasureable and full sensation, intense gspot stimulation, increased intimacy and a feeling of euphoria. Anal fisting in men can stimulate the prostate in a similar fashion. Not to mention it's fun making him squirm, wiggle, moan and beg for more. *grins*
 js38seaj
Msg: 10
Fisting
Posted: 8/16/2011 8:30:06 AM
"Anal fisting in men can stimulate the prostate in a similar fashion. Not to mention it's fun making him squirm, wiggle, moan and beg for more. *grins*" Never been anal fisted, might be willing to try it with a woman I trusted though.
 OutMind
Msg: 11
Fisting
Posted: 8/16/2011 10:40:17 AM

I am a firm believer that there are places fists shouldnt go. Once you get it in, what are you going to do, wear her like a puppet?

Now this is funny.

I'd rather spend that time stimulating her g-spot, or like some women like, putting pressure on her cervix (without jamming that deep). Many women love to do a hard banging, but I am yet to be with one that wanted to be fisted.

BoonDockSaint73
Msg: 12
Fisting
Posted: 8/16/2011 11:35:52 AM
OP- some don't need a fist to stretch it out...

lol

seriously though.

its a physiological thing...

either the elasticity is there or it ain't..
 ffffisherman
Msg: 13
view profile
History
Fisting
Posted: 8/16/2011 11:58:00 AM
Women have babies , so they will stretch quite a bit , but the secret is patience , and a lot of working it so you slowly work from 1 or 2 fingers and lots of lube , or make sure she's really turned on , and no rushing because if you do , and it hurts her , you'll never get the chance to try again ,
 PittsburghVixen
Msg: 14
Fisting
Posted: 8/16/2011 8:48:15 PM
Fisting is incredibly pleasurable when done with lube and patience (as noted above).

Fisting does NOT make the vagina "loose". Vaginas are made to accomodate babies leaving the uterus, and a baby stretches it a whole lot more than a fist! Since there are muscles involved, guess what? Ever heard of Kegels? By working the muscles, being a "sexual athlete", a woman can keep everything nice and tight.
 UglyFroggieCritter
Msg: 15
Fisting
Posted: 8/16/2011 9:01:30 PM
Best fifteen minute orgasm for me came from a guy fisting me and yes, using me like a puppet; he had me standing on my toes.

And that was a first for me, the fisting and all that g-spot liquid.

And after a few minutes of rest and a few liters of water for me, he was able to penetrate me with his penis and both of us got off again.

Pretty damn amazing what some people might be losing out of.

But as said before, it's not for every one.
 keepdabull
Msg: 16
view profile
History
Fisting
Posted: 2/16/2012 5:32:30 PM
fisting is great. too bad for me i have big hands lol but, i've done it before and the the chix loved it
 veevee
Msg: 17
Fisting
Posted: 2/16/2012 6:46:06 PM
Be careful out there. I can't imagine doing it myself and it has led to deaths.

Abstract

We describe the death of a young girl that resulted from the insertion of a clenched hand and forearm into her vagina during heterosexual activity. (The male homosexual practice of rectal fist insertion has been described previously.) We believe this death to be the first reported case of a "fisting" death due to vaginal fist insertion during heterosexual activity. This death is reported to alert forensic pathologists, medicolegal death investigators, and coroners aware of the role of aberrant sexual activity and its potential to cause death.

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/2929548
 Darkbutcomely
Msg: 18
Fisting
Posted: 2/16/2012 7:14:54 PM
Women's vaginas can stretch to the point they give birth to a 15 pound baby. DUH
 FreschFisch
Msg: 19
Fisting
Posted: 2/16/2012 9:10:26 PM
Here...

Go to urban dictionary and look up the term "Jazz Hands"

and not in the broadway or homosexual context

You should be in tune enough with the person you are with to know

and when you do it don't freakin ask! It is a scary thot!!
 tennisman2388
Msg: 20
Fisting
Posted: 2/17/2012 9:42:28 AM
It's not for everyone.....but....I will say that having a woman writhing on the end of your fist is a fantastic power trip for us dominate types. If done correctly, there can be er.....significant G-spot stimulation. The only problem is getting your knuckles all the way in.....patience and lube, as indicated above.

I would never talk a woman into trying it.....if they're not into it, that is totally fine....no big deal. However, there are many other woman who have secret fantasies about taking on super huge c**ks and/or foreign objects. I'm average size.........the later is where I come in.....devious grin.
 Ltnadivine
Msg: 21
view profile
History
Fisting
Posted: 2/17/2012 11:32:21 PM
Ouch! Seriously??
 KRISTINMAGENNIS
Msg: 22
view profile
History
Fisting
Posted: 2/24/2012 5:05:07 PM
I have done it just once got have a guy with small hands due to it can make her feel very good it also helps to stretch things out
 Kariann71
Msg: 23
Fisting
Posted: 2/24/2012 5:12:28 PM
No thanks. I never understood the allure of that.
 windchymes
Msg: 24
view profile
History
Fisting
Posted: 2/24/2012 6:37:30 PM
Given the reactions on the wine enema thread, I don't think this forum is ready to hear about fisting.....

no_1_bby
Msg: 25
view profile
History
Fisting
Posted: 2/24/2012 6:53:33 PM

I will say that having a woman writhing on the end of your fist is a fantastic power trip for us dominate types.

Dominant. Please for the love of all things kinky, use the noun, not the verb. You are not a verb.

Be careful out there. I can't imagine doing it myself and it has led to deaths.

"Abstract

We describe the death of a young girl that resulted from the insertion of a clenched hand and forearm into her vagina during heterosexual activity. (The male homosexual practice of rectal fist insertion has been described previously.) We believe this death to be the first reported case of a "fisting" death due to vaginal fist insertion during heterosexual activity. This death is reported to alert forensic pathologists, medicolegal death investigators, and coroners aware of the role of aberrant sexual activity and its potential to cause death."

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/2929548

While I'm all for PSAs, there are probably many thousands that do this without ever dying. Everything we do has the potential to cause death. Everything. Rolling over in bed, brushing your teeth, making toast, walking out your front door, riding your bike, getting on the bus, driving a car, riding a train, plane, ferry. And we can't forget about going on a cruise or sitting on a beach somewhere tropical. I bet more women die from childbirth annually, or are killed by hippos, than those that die from fisting.

Yes... there is a risk. Educate yourself so you can mitigate the risks to you, or at least be aware that the risks exist before you engage in this, or any other "aberrant sexual activity".. that really are only aberrant to those that don't participate in them.
Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  > Fisting