Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Plentyoffish Site/Suggestions/Help  > The whole website is in Spanish, how can I change it to English?? Ple      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 estamuchacha
Msg: 1
view profile
History
The whole website is in Spanish, how can I change it to English?? Please Help!!Page 1 of 1    
Hi everyone and good morning,

I have a bit of a problem here and I hope that someone can help me... POF comes up in Spanish for me and I don´t know why, I do understand Spanish but not all of it and it´s really hard for me to navigate around the site when it´s in Spanish, I´ve looked all over and I can´t find how to change it to English... And I really mean everything is in Spanish, even from before I log in!

I did search here before posting but I couldn´t find anything, can someone please help me and tell me how I switch to the English version?? Thank you so much in advance for all help! =)
 OTTO BONN
Msg: 2
view profile
History
The whole website is in Spanish, how can I change it to English?? Please Help!!
Posted: 2/12/2014 10:20:01 AM
The opening post was made back in 2011. This thread was revived by another women earlier today who must have solved her problem and then decided to delete her own post using Delete Post.
Show ALL Forums  > Plentyoffish Site/Suggestions/Help  > The whole website is in Spanish, how can I change it to English?? Please Help!!